• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

T'Official HNIC unintentional comedy thread

Comeds

Unreliable Narrator.
Hoopla Cash
$ 754.60
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
It's odd the things that people choose to act like little kids about. It honestly feels like a lot of the people that claim to "love" Don at this point only say that because another subset hates him and wants him off the air. Like kids increasing to a pack a day when their parents find their cigarettes and tell them to quit. At some moments I don't know how anyone can stick up for him.

As for the guy wearing plaid be happy that Don didn't tell us that before fights he painted his balls like Braveheart underneath it. :wink:
That's a good point..... I'm glad Don has not spoken out on body painting personal areas.

I'm assuming Don still enjoys a few drinks, not bad at 85.

BGDave

Grumpy Old Man
Hoopla Cash
$ 1.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Mrs BGD wants to know if Don has a new suit every week.

I am pretty sure the Movember jacket he wore Saturday was a repeat.

DragonfromTO

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Mrs BGD wants to know if Don has a new suit every week.

I am pretty sure the Movember jacket he wore Saturday was a repeat.

He wears it on days when Ron gives him a prostate exam :wink:

dash

Money can't buy happiness, but it can buy bacon
Hoopla Cash
$ 71.82
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
He wears it on days when Ron gives him a prostate exam :wink:

BelovedTestyIberianmole-max-1mb.gif

dash

Hoopla Cash
$ 71.82
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Also, Ron Maclean just sitting there and nodding is a pretty bad look.

Bloody Brian Burke

#1 CFL Fan!
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,152.09
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I’m far less concerned about people not wearing poppies (although I’d like to see more people overall wearing them, and I notice a lack of them on younger white people more than anything but I digress) and far more concerned that the government that said three years ago that “veterans are asking for too much” have barely lifted a finger to help them.

The WWII/Korea vets are dying off but we have a generation of soldier who fought and were dying in battle barely a decade ago who genuinely need help and support and aren’t getting it. If Cherry wants to use his platform for good there’s a massive opening there during celebrations of rememberance for him to press that upon our dickbag PM.

Or if he really wants to push on a newcomer angle, for young Canadians whose families aren’t named Smith or Roberts etc., how about suggesting a year of mandatory national service after high school to get young people to contribute to values we all should be paying greater attention and giving time to, to impress a sense of community and understanding of one another. Military or otherwise, imagine how much better people would think of one another if they spent significant time in their formative years getting together to help others collectively? What could make people feel more patriotic and sensitive to sacrifice than to spend time sacrificing themselves?

But I guess he saw his brown neighbour in Mississauga not wearing a poppy while dragging the garbage bins to the curb last week so we got this instead lol.

mattola

Scotchy Scotch Scotch!
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Also, Ron Maclean just sitting there and nodding is a pretty bad look.

Dash here is the actual uncut media on it. I think the one we saw was taken out of context

.cherry is a racist

mattola

Scotchy Scotch Scotch!
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Not sure this one is going away any times soon

Judge Fudge

One Pretty Kinky Bastard
Hoopla Cash
$ 9,151.20
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
First off. I'm a military brat. My father served in the Navy. Hell I still have memories of PMQ's when I was a kid. Take my comments with a grain of salt.

Now, I don't that is a big deal that people are making it to be. Would I have chosen better words, yeah but the point is for EVERYONE TO BUY POPPIES for those who served and gave the most valuable asset, their lives, to make our nation as Free and Beautiful as it is today.

That is the point he is making. Hell I try to make sure that I keep at least $6 on me around this time because I keep losing the damn things.

dash

Hoopla Cash
$ 71.82
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
First off. I'm a military brat. My father served in the Navy. Hell I still have memories of PMQ's when I was a kid. Take my comments with a grain of salt.

Now, I don't that is a big deal that people are making it to be. Would I have chosen better words, yeah but the point is for EVERYONE TO BUY POPPIES for those who served and gave the most valuable asset, their lives, to make our nation as Free and Beautiful as it is today.

That is the point he is making. Hell I try to make sure that I keep at least $6 on me around this time because I keep losing the damn things.

That's all well and good Judge, but words do matter. Also, for Ron Maclean to sit there remaining silent and not interject to basically express what you have above is not acceptable, in my opinion. I mean, Ron should know that Grapes will go off the rails at any time, he just can't let that go by without saying something.