• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

tOfficial Florida v's Alabama night game thread

bchampy

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
So I'm sucking my thumb after UF does 1 good thing?

Well its clear you waited until Bama was ahead before you decided to click clack on your little keyboard. Did your mom make you finish your veggies before you could use the internets? Beat it kid.

ladyrockess

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
we have -3 yards rushing though.. we cant do that..we are going to HAVE to get our rushing game going.. we cant be this one sided especially if Brantley isnt in the game.. Driskell is way young and I dont think is able to make split decisions yet.. he definetly needs some more exp.. this could get ugly if Brantley doesnt come back and no one else can step up and get the job done.

We have a stable-full of weapons...we just gotta figure out how to effectively use them in this situation.

I'm hoping Gillislee suddenly explodes onto the scene with a billion runs and some sick TDs...

rolltide14_0

~V--I--P~
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,833.33
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Well its clear you waited until Bama was ahead before you decided to click clack on your little keyboard. Did your mom make you finish your veggies before you could use the internets? Beat it kid.

I'll take the high road here...

ktg8trgrl

Go Gators!
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,351.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
We have a stable-full of weapons...we just gotta figure out how to effectively use them in this situation.

I'm hoping Gillislee suddenly explodes onto the scene with a billion runs and some sick TDs...

We also need some sized RB/FB/TE.. like richardson.. its taking 3 guys or more to take him down.. and christ at the YPC he's gaining with them on his back.. we need a big phyiscal back like that.. we dont have one really.. if they would make Reed into one then we might have something.. .. however at the moment not so much.. speedy yes.. physically big no.. pro's and cons..

rolltide14_0

~V--I--P~
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,833.33
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Dude, they are throwing all over us. Just chill out.

Yes, I agree. Where has that gotten them? A 2 touchdown deficit.

Still got a half to go though, didn't mean to get anyone pissed, I'll go back to sucking my thumb.

CrimsonFan

Cashing Out
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
One more half to play
They can't get cocky
Just remember 2010 iron bowl

ladyrockess

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

We also need some sized RB/FB/TE.. like richardson.. its taking 3 guys or more to take him down.. and christ at the YPC he's gaining with them on his back.. we need a big phyiscal back like that.. we dont have one really.. if they would make Reed into one then we might have something.. .. however at the moment not so much.. speedy yes.. physically big no.. pro's and cons..

I miss Aaron Hernandez and Tate Casey. Those boys knew how to tackle!!! I hope Coach Muschamp recruits some big, bruising backs on both sides this offseason.

bchampy

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I seriously hope they put Burton in at QB and not Driskell. He couldn't handle UK, Bama will eat him alive.

ladyrockess

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Oh no...Brantley for x-rays...let the x-rays be negative for injuries...