• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

tOfficial "Derek Jeter Retirement Circus" Thread

steveringo

People's Front of Judea
Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
JPYANKEES1-popup.jpg

HammerDown

Supporting Member Level 3
Hoopla Cash
$ 198.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Ringo, that's Photoshopped bullshit and you know it!!! Jeter carries a Burberry bag! Don't try to fool me! :laugh:

da55bums

Royals -when they do win its a WS RING.
Hoopla Cash
$ 500.28
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
thanks for letting the Jeter farewell tour come to KC, after seeing the Yankees batting averages and play, they definately don't want to distract from Jeter's final time tour.

Fountain City Blues

Love Everybody
Hoopla Cash
$ 500.36
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
thanks for letting the Jeter farewell tour come to KC, after seeing the Yankees batting averages and play, they definately don't want to distract from Jeter's final time tour.

And some fan wanted to post a thread about the Royals offense...

Shouldn't throw stones when they are in a glass house.

CSD

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
And some fan wanted to post a thread about the Royals offense...

Shouldn't throw stones when they are in a glass house.

The Yankees have scored more runs than KC, in less games.

The Yanks have a higher team batting AVG

Twice as many HR's

You should take your own advice..

Fountain City Blues

Love Everybody
Hoopla Cash
$ 500.36
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
The Yankees have scored more runs than KC, in less games.

The Yanks have a higher team batting AVG

Twice as many HR's

You should take your own advice..

See link in the other thread. I'll take the league leading UZR team over the Yanks crew.

CSD

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
See link in the other thread. I'll take the league leading UZR team over the Yanks crew.

And rightfully you should as a Royals fan, that's quite an achievement. If I could give you a box of 60 munchkins through my laptop I would. you should be proud. :clap:

Fountain City Blues

Love Everybody
Hoopla Cash
$ 500.36
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
And rightfully you should as a Royals fan, that's quite an achievement. If I could give you a box of 60 munchkins through my laptop I would. you should be proud. :clap:

Awwww, don't be mad that you made a random thread about a team that is 15th in batting average asking which one will have the lowest average only to receive a snarky response.

Who will win the lowest BA crown for the Yankees in '14?

Of course, followed by a snarky poll with Royals players

Nice payroll....

Must suck that the Royals throw peanuts to pay their players and still have superior position players. Even more awesome that this is true while being historically inept at hitting homers.

14th in fWAR> 26th

Really funny that a Yankee fan this year would talk trash about our position players being offensively inept (they are) and are still a good ways behind them in quality as overall players. Next thing you know, I'll have a Rays fan talk about how we should miss Odorizzi...

Last edited by a moderator:

CSD

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Awwww, don't be mad that you made a random thread about a team that is 15th in batting average asking which one will have the lowest average only to receive a snarky response.

Who will win the lowest BA crown for the Yankees in '14?

Of course, followed by a snarky poll with Royals players

Nice payroll....

Must suck that the Royals throw peanuts to pay their players and still have superior position players. Even more awesome that this is true while being historically inept at hitting homers.

14th in fWAR> 26th

Really funny that a Yankee fan this year would talk trash about our position players being offensively inept (they are) and are still a good ways behind them in quality as overall players. Next thing you know, I'll have a Rays fan talk about how we should miss Odorizzi...

I'm not mad, I'm actually chuckling at your silly responses. This is like mild entertainment for me. First, I've yet to see a Rays fan here on the Hoop. If we do have a couple, they're hiding or forgot their passwords. Haha!

Second, are you really gloating about an fWAR stat? KC is a .500 team this season and average defensively. Gloat to me when KC fields a team that can end this playoff drought of what, 28-29 years?

cezero

Goldmember
Hoopla Cash
$ 835.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I'm not mad, I'm actually chuckling at your silly responses. This is like mild entertainment for me. First, I've yet to see a Rays fan here on the Hoop. If we do have a couple, they're hiding or forgot their passwords. Haha!

Second, are you really gloating about an fWAR stat? KC is a .500 team this season and average defensively. Gloat to me when KC fields a team that can end this playoff drought of what, 28-29 years?

I decided to bold more of the words in your post for you:

navamind

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Let me help you out:
CSD said:

obxyankeefan

Hoopla Cash
$ 63,137.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Quote:
Originally Posted by cezero

Let me help you out:
Quote:
Originally Posted by CSD

Nava you are doing it wrong you have to leave 1 word unbolded:yahoo:

Fountain City Blues

Love Everybody
Hoopla Cash
$ 500.36
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

False. The best defensive team in baseball. UZR supports this... Gloat to me when the Yankees stop bumbling their payroll, mkay? I might be waiting awhile. Got any data to support your claim the Royals are average defensively... At all?

WAR= wins above replacement

Not a coincidence traditionally average starters like Vargas "magically" have an era south of 3.50.

CSD

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

But remember, less is more. you don't want to overdue it like navamind just did. We should add some colors now.

Fountain City Blues

Love Everybody
Hoopla Cash
$ 500.36
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Now, if you want to entertain me, CSD, splurge on some more posts with no evidence.

For the record, I have no silly envy of the Yankees. Just tired of reading nonsensical posts from this tool in particular.

CSD

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
False. The best defensive team in baseball. UZR supports this... Gloat to me when the Yankees stop bumbling their payroll, mkay? I might be waiting awhile. Got any data to support your claim the Royals are average defensively... At all?

WAR= wins above replacement

Not a coincidence traditionally average starters like Vargas "magically" have an era south of 3.50.

LMFAO at you telling me what WAR means. :laugh3:

As for the Yankees payroll, I have 100x more confidence in the Yankees front office than I do KC's. Shall I post all the Yankees achievements since 1985, while KC has been a dead fish in the water since?

As for the Royals and their defensive abilities, I don't really care. If we we're discussing a legitimate team that contends every season., well then I might have some motivation and interest to pursue this discussion.

Fountain City Blues

Love Everybody
Hoopla Cash
$ 500.36
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
LMFAO at you telling me what WAR means. :laugh3:

As for the Yankees payroll, I have 100x more confidence in the Yankees front office than I do KC's. Shall I post all the Yankees achievements since 1985, while KC has been a dead fish in the water since?

As for the Royals and their defensive abilities, I don't really care. If we we're discussing a legitimate team that contends every season., well then I might have some motivation and interest to pursue this discussion.

So, not the Yankees this year?