• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

tOfficial Dallas/Refs/Lions/NFL/Roger/Pete suck thread

fordman84

@Fordman84_Tx
Supporting Member Level 3
Hoopla Cash
$ 8,484.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Goes to the show the incompetence of the officiating crew. This is the playoffs...the best of the best, guess that tells us what the best of the best of the officiating is all about

Or what the league is all about.

"Hey, lets do something for 17 weeks and get the kinks all worked out...then change it when it matters the most".

fordman84

@Fordman84_Tx
Hoopla Cash
$ 8,484.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Usually people who resort to name calling do so because they don't know how to debate properly = immaturity... Acting this way has consequences in real life, and let's not forget that society doesn't tolerate that level of weakness. On a message board, the weak can display their petty emotions and not get publicly humiliated for showing what they truly are.... :suds::doh:

Spare me your HS level psycho babble.

You want to talk shit to me, I'm going to talk shit back. Don't like it, then don't talk shit.

BrockForBroglio

Hoopla Cash
$ 100.89
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I think it goes to show that the officiating CREWs that have worked together all year should do the same in the playoffs. When you throw a head's lineman, back judge, etc that have never worked together, it will spell disaster.

fordman84

@Fordman84_Tx
Hoopla Cash
$ 8,484.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

GNG

What Me Worry?
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Amazing listening to all the rationalizing going on with Cowboy fans... At least the cowboy fans' w/ common sense get it...
I suppose only Seattle fans have commonsense. :L

BrockForBroglio

Hoopla Cash
$ 100.89
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
i'm out, gotta get up early to deal with all the snow we are to get tonight. Hate having to shovel b/4 work at 6 a.m.

NWPATSFAN

Hoopla Cash
$ 236.27
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
What's he crying about?

I think his feet were numb and someone stepped on him?

sorry I can't feel bad for him. He's comitted way tooooo many flagrant actions against other players. As I've said I would have him on the Pats at the right price and only because I think BB and Wilfork could possibly help control his stupid actions.

Anointed One

Gone Country!
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,716.70
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Spare me your HS level psycho babble.

You want to talk shit to me, I'm going to talk shit back. Don't like it, then don't talk shit.

I think I may need a translator... I don't speak Cowboy...

Psych-Ward

Padded cells optional
Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Beaker-oh-shit.jpeg

Wow if that isn't trollish.....

"I'll wait till everyone signs off and then post more of my trollenese!"

:lame:

Scooby-Doo

Ruh-roh
Hoopla Cash
$ 100.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I think it goes to show that the officiating CREWs that have worked together all year should do the same in the playoffs. When you throw a head's lineman, back judge, etc that have never worked together, it will spell disaster.

The problem is, no officiating crews have had it together all year. That is the exact reason they went to this playoff format. They recognized there was a huge problem and tried to fix it for the playoffs. NFL officiating needs a complete overhaul.

Anointed One

Gone Country!
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,716.70
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
The problem is, no officiating crews have had it together all year. That is the exact reason they went to this playoff format. They recognized there was a huge problem and tried to fix it for the playoffs. NFL officiating needs a complete overhaul.

They need to hire full time ref's...

MrS

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
You want to fix it, eliminate refs as much as possible.

Wazmankg

Half Woke Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 581.82
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Yeah this ^ It was weirdly prophetic that they (I don't recall who) mentioned before the game started that the crew hadn't worked together before and they might have problems. One of the 2 changes I think we'll see come out of this is that they'll pick the best crews for the playoffs rather than just throw the best individuals together. The other thing I bet we don't see again is a penalty rescinded after it has been announced and the yardage walked off... with the possible exception being the realization they've misinterpreted a rule. I'm pretty much over this. Obviously it's dominating sports radio around here. But I would have loved to have been in on that conversation that resulted in the reversal.

Referee - "What do you have ?"
Back Judge - "I have defensive PI on #59"
Head Linesman - "I didn't think it was PI... maybe face guarding"
Back Judge - "Ok... whatever" :L

fwiw from wikipedia -

The head linesman stands at one end of the line of scrimmage (usually the side opposite the press box, always with the chain crew), looking for possible offsides, encroachment and other fouls before the snap. As the play develops, he is responsible for judging the action near his sideline, including whether a player is out of bounds. During the start of passing plays, he is responsible for watching the receivers near his sideline to a point 5-7 yards beyond the line of scrimmage.

The back judge stands deep behind the defensive secondary in the middle of the field, judging the action of nearby running backs, receivers (primarily the tight ends) and nearby defenders. He rules on pass interference, illegal blocks downfield, and incomplete passes.

Seeing there's no way that my 2 most despised teams can lose this weekend, may the best team win. I hope nobody gets hurt and may the Hawks beat the winner by about 50.

jakedog56

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
It's funny how you people seem to fixate on the fan base when that has nothing to do with the issue. Fucking stupid to try and move everything onto some side tangent.

The bigger problem, beyond the call itself, is the refs. The mistakes and lack of accountability is what needs to be addressed.

Xponentialchaos

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
How many Seahawk fans were this upset about the fail mary call?

If the Seahawks were in this game and benefited from this call, they would do a complete 180 on it.

jakedog56

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Again, why are you focusing on the fanbase? That is fucking retarded.

This is a problem because of mistakes by the refs, not because of who brings it up. Calls were missed both ways and the refs screwed it up by the way they handled it on the field. Try discussing the actual issue instead of floating off into never never land.

Xponentialchaos

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I didn't start this thread. But it appears to me that Seahawk fans are especially adamant about this call. This, whether you like it or not, appears to be why this thread was made. And personally, I find it hypocritical considering the Seahawk responses I've seen regarding the fail mary call.

I don't find that retarded at all. Actually, I'm not sure what you were expecting with this thread title. There are several other threads that are about the officiating, you know. Maybe you should go to one of those instead of whining about this one? :noidea: