• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

tOfficial Dallas/Refs/Lions/NFL/Roger/Pete suck thread

Uhsplit

Hoopla Cash
$ 805.92
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
What cracks me up is there are more Seahawks and Eagles fans crying about the call than Lions fans. In fact, for the most part, Lions fans have been nothing but class, offering congrats and good luck

That's pretty true, but if that happened to your team or our team we would have cried bloody murder.

GNG

What Me Worry?
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
This whining and crying about a perceived penalty has gotten stale.

MI Nightmare

Slow Roller
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,317.05
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
He has literally posted that fucking link on 6 different threads. Tired of seeing it, so maybe if I post the photo he will get his head out of his ass and knock it off.

Haha, yeah I noticed that.

Well, you guys did find a little luck. Sunday will be the warmest day in GB over the next 7 days; a blistering 23.

jarntt

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
It was one play, and had it been called correctly, as everyone other than Cowboys fans are saying, the Lions would have had at least 4 more plays that followed. More time would have been taken off the clock and you would have gotten the ball back deeper in your own end.

And that makes no assumption that drive would not have ended with a touchdown and effectively sealed the game. It was ONE play that altered the path of the game and the numerous plays that followed.

It's a shit stained victory that wasn't earned on the field. Find me one other play in NFL history where the flag was thrown, the call announced, the yardage marked off, and THEN they decide to change the call? And the unsportsmanlike conduct overlook was another blatantly horrific job of officiating.

Bull shit it wasn't earned on the field. Dallas did all they needed to win that game. Not their fault the refs looked like amateurs on that play. Simple fact is that it really doesn't matter how it was handled. If it was never called it would have been asked about for two minutes and the final result to the game would be the same as calling and then reversing. No calls happen a thousand times a game. The drama around this was the only difference.

fordman84

@Fordman84_Tx
Supporting Member Level 3
Hoopla Cash
$ 8,484.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
It's funny. DET put up two quick TD's and then didn't do anything but a couple of ugly FG's for the next 3.5 quarters.

But that one play. Man, if they could have just got that one call...THAT was the difference. :pound:

Uhsplit

Hoopla Cash
$ 805.92
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
And then they's spank yall. Works too:nod:

If you understand matchups in the NFL, you would realize Seattle matches up very well against GB.

BrockForBroglio

Hoopla Cash
$ 100.89
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
It's funny. DET put up two quick TD's and then didn't do anything but a couple of ugly FG's for the next 3.5 quarters.

But that one play. Man, if they could have just got that one call...THAT was the difference. :pound:

That has to be one of the most logical descriptions of that game.

Anointed One

Gone Country!
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,716.70
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
It was just another awful throw from Stafford... He wasn't going to catch it regardless... Blame it on Stafford, glad the ref's didn't bail the Lions out by calling that a PI...

I think the biggest error was not calling the penalty on Dez Bryant for running on the field w/out his helmet... A player, not involved in the play, ran out onto the field and began yelling at the ref for the call... Should've gotten a flag imo...

GNG

What Me Worry?
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

:laugh3:

GNG

What Me Worry?
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
It was just another awful throw from Stafford... He wasn't going to catch it regardless... Blame it on Stafford, glad the ref's didn't bail the Lions out by calling that a PI...

I think the biggest error was not calling the penalty on Dez Bryant for running on the field w/out his helmet... A player, not involved in the play, ran out onto the field and began yelling at the ref for the call... Should've gotten a flag imo...
Now you are nitpicking an insignificant incident involving Dez.

Uhsplit

Hoopla Cash
$ 805.92
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
LOL, looking at who thumbed him down I wouldn't feel too bad if I were OP. :pound:

If I were a Seattle fan, I'd find something more productive to do than bitch incessantly on a message board about a single play in a football game.

Our team has been off for a week. I'm just paying attention to current events.

Anointed One

Gone Country!
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,716.70
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Now you are nitpicking an insignificant incident involving Dez.

Not really... Said it the time it happened... It's against the rules... A player is not allowed to do that... It's in the rule book...

Cave_Johnson

R.I.P. Bob Saget
Hoopla Cash
$ 2,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Our team has been off for a week. I'm just paying attention to current events.

That doesn't make any sense. If you make a comment about the call being incorrect you're a "bitch", a "whiner" , or a "hater". If you think it's correct then you're an intelligent member of Cowboy nation and you definitely don't need to spend all day defending the clearly correct call on an internet message board. It's that simple.

GNG

What Me Worry?
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
It really is funny that Seattle fans are so butt-hurt over that call. Could it be that they don't want their team to play the Cowboys?

Howie115

'Tis but a scratch...
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Mike Foss, usatoday.com: "The Detroit Lions were hosed. Take nothing away from the Dallas Cowboys, Tony Romo, and lifelong fan Chris Christie's wild card victory, but Detroit has every reason to feel cheated this morning. ... No, the officials Sunday night weren't corrupt. They weren't plotting against Detroit. They were incompetent, and that's far worse."

Uhsplit

Hoopla Cash
$ 805.92
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
It really is funny that Seattle fans are so butt-hurt over that call. Could it be that they don't want their team to play the Cowboys?
You are a trollster and I will respond with that in mind.

IMO, Dallas matches up better against Seattle than any other NFC team so far this year.
With that in mind, at the Clink Seattle eliminates either Dallas or GB, whoever comes for a visit.