• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

tOfficial Dallas/Refs/Lions/NFL/Roger/Pete suck thread

GNG

What Me Worry?
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
You are a trollster and I will respond with that in mind.

IMO, Dallas matches up better against Seattle than any other NFC team so far this year.
With that in mind, at the Clink Seattle eliminates either Dallas or GB, whoever comes for a visit.
Now I'm a trollster for being honest. You Seattle fans are a hoot.

fordman84

@Fordman84_Tx
Supporting Member Level 3
Hoopla Cash
$ 8,484.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
That doesn't make any sense. If you make a comment about the call being incorrect you're a "bitch", a "whiner" , or a "hater". If you think it's correct then you're an intelligent member of Cowboy nation and you definitely don't need to spend all day defending the clearly correct call on an internet message board. It's that simple.

"a" comment doesn't make you a whiner. Repeatedly doing so, going to team boards to start threads about it, going to OTHER team boards to make threads about it...makes you a whiner.

Howie115

'Tis but a scratch...
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Quote:
Originally Posted by Guns N Guitars:
Now you are nitpicking an insignificant incident involving Dez.

Not really... Said it the time it happened... It's against the rules... A player is not allowed to do that... It's in the rule book...

The current head of officiating said that while a player running onto the field from the sidelines to argue a call is not "automatically" assessed a penalty, he said that he WOULD have thrown a flag on Dez in this instance.

By ignoring the incident, the officials are de facto telling the rest of the league it's okay for a player not currently into the game to run 20 feet onto the field and show up an official. Bad precedent.

GNG

What Me Worry?
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Not really... Said it the time it happened... It's against the rules... A player is not allowed to do that... It's in the rule book...
I thought it was an insignificant incident that had no bearing on the game's outcome.

BrockForBroglio

Hoopla Cash
$ 100.89
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Nitpicking or not.....Dez running on the field to get in the face of the ref was insane and unacceptable. If any of that officiating crew had any balls they would have flagged him on the spot. But then they would have had to deal with Mr. Joan Rivers....plastic face himself

fordman84

@Fordman84_Tx
Hoopla Cash
$ 8,484.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

The rule book also states you can't be across the line of scrimmage before the ball is put in play.

So I look forward to literally every single kickoff drawing an offsides flag. lol

Hell, I guess SEA had the first penalty that wasn't called. All the rest is moot, right?

Anointed One

Gone Country!
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,716.70
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
tony dungy said:
On Dez Bryant running on the field without a helmet and arguing:
“That was worse than the pass interference call. You can debate the pass interference call. The helmet rule is plain. For an official not to have the courage to call that — Dez Bryant is not on the field at the time. He’s an offensive player. He’s not coming out as a substitute. There’s no reason he’s out there other than to argue the call, no helmet on, every official should’ve thrown the flag at that point. At the very least it’s another 15-yard penalty and there’s no way you can justify not calling that.”
Just one example I found... Doesn't matter if it had an impact on the game or not, it's a rule that should've been called... If it's not going to be called, take it out of the rulebook...

Last edited by a moderator:

Anointed One

Gone Country!
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,716.70
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
The rule book also states you can't be across the line of scrimmage before the ball is put in play.

So I look forward to literally every single kickoff drawing an offsides flag. lol

Hell, I guess SEA had the first penalty that wasn't called. All the rest is moot, right?

Amazing listening to all the rationalizing going on with Cowboy fans... At least the cowboy fans' w/ common sense get it...

fordman84

@Fordman84_Tx
Hoopla Cash
$ 8,484.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Nitpicking or not.....Dez running on the field to get in the face of the ref was insane and unacceptable. If any of that officiating crew had any balls they would have flagged him on the spot. But then they would have had to deal with Mr. Joan Rivers....plastic face himself

Actually, it should be clear to all of us that the refs were so dumbfounded by the actual play that they weren't giving Dez any attention. They didn't willfully not throw a flag, they were doing their best just to figure out who threw the flag, why, and if they should pick it up.

fordman84

@Fordman84_Tx
Hoopla Cash
$ 8,484.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Amazing listening to all the rationalizing going on with Cowboys... At least the cowboy fans' w/ common sense get it...

You make a comment "you can't do it, it's in the rule books" and I point out another case that is not enforced because it has little bearing.

And I lack common sense.

Do male Seahawk fans use tampons in their asses?

fordman84

@Fordman84_Tx
Hoopla Cash
$ 8,484.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Of course you did...

again, "that one play, just needed that ONE call, and they would have been able to win".

Amazing listening to the excuses made by fans of teams not even in the game.

BrockForBroglio

Hoopla Cash
$ 100.89
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Goes to the show the incompetence of the officiating crew. This is the playoffs...the best of the best, guess that tells us what the best of the best of the officiating is all about

Anointed One

Gone Country!
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,716.70
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
You make a comment "you can't do it, it's in the rule books" and I point out another case that is not enforced because it has little bearing.

And I lack common sense.

Do male Seahawk fans use tampons in their asses?

Usually people who resort to name calling do so because they don't know how to debate properly = immaturity... Acting this way has consequences in real life, and let's not forget that society doesn't tolerate that level of weakness. On a message board, the weak can display their petty emotions and not get publicly humiliated for showing what they truly are.... :suds::doh:

BrockForBroglio

Hoopla Cash
$ 100.89
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Usually people who resort to name calling do so because they don't know how to debate properly = immaturity... Acting this way has consequences in real life, and let's not forget that society doesn't tolerate that level of weakness. On a message board, the weak can display their petty emotions and not get publicly humiliated for showing what they truly are.... :suds::doh:

oh...snap