• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

tOfficial Dallas/Refs/Lions/NFL/Roger/Pete suck thread

NWPATSFAN

Hoopla Cash
$ 236.27
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
That does it, I am really pissed now. I don't mind the continuous trolling because we can troll you easily also and its mostly funny. I don't care about all the name calling. Would you like some you haven't thought of?
I am glad you won in Seattle cause it has been a lot of giggles at all the comments.

But you crossed a line. You brought up the NBA!! Those memories still make us cringe. We are so pissed about losing our NBA team. We still don't watch. You have touched a nerve! Thems fightin words if there ever was any. If you continue to pick at that wound, we shall taunt you some more.

You're not missing anything

cwood

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
The fail mary game is absolute proof that the fix is in!

jarntt

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Hitchens got away with holding even before the PI. Hilarious.

The only thing most people will remember about this game is that the Cowboys needed help from the refs to win.

And that the Eagles were home this day?

gohusk

Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I already agreed with you on this LOL
I was never arguing with you on that.
Simply it wouldn't have been offsetting penalties. (one or the other)

Why would I be talking about College Football?

Are you dense? Offensive and defensive PI (which would have been the correct call) would have offset. But you're just going to keep responding and responding even though facts are being thrown in your face. So either get the rule book up that supports your original claim or just stfu and stop wasting peoples time.

gohusk

Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Who gives a crap about the fourth to fifth rate NBA. OKC will see how great it really is when Durant leaves for Washington and the team goes into doormat mode. That's some exciting stuff!

UK Cowboy

Happy Father's Day T-Roy
Hoopla Cash
$ 1.36
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
The funny part is cowboy fans are all over these threads playing defense. They finally don't choke in a playoff game and it is tarnished by the officiating. It has been hard to be a cowboy fan and its must just suck to win in the midst of a controversy that will not go away.

No, whats funny is a Seattle fan acting like the one Super Bowl they've won amounts to a license to talk shit about the Boys not choking in the playoffs. Win 4 more Super Bowls and then come talk to me

fordman84

@Fordman84_Tx
Supporting Member Level 3
Hoopla Cash
$ 8,484.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Who gives a crap about the fourth to fifth rate NBA. OKC will see how great it really is when Durant leaves for Washington and the team goes into doormat mode. That's some exciting stuff!

lol, and westbrook sets a record for 100 shot attempts per game...and netting 18 points

Schmoopy1000

When all else fails, Smack em' in the Mouth!
Hoopla Cash
$ 5,257.19
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Are you dense? Offensive and defensive PI (which would have been the correct call) would have offset. But you're just going to keep responding and responding even though facts are being thrown in your face. So either get the rule book up that supports your original claim or just stfu and stop wasting peoples time.

they were never going to call offensive & defensive PI on that play. I know you don't like absolutes but ever!!! They can go back & watch in slow motion & call it on whoever they think, it still wouldn't be called on both. (one or the other)
Don't know how to make it any clearer for you.

Iggloo

Fly, Eagles Fly
Hoopla Cash
$ 150.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
My sense is that, like point shaving in basketball, fixing is hardly ever obvious even if it happens. If you look at the NBA allegations, fixing a game can come down to subtle things like penalizing a team more than another team, changes of possession in crucial moments, etc.

Still, I am not convinced it happens in the NFL. I am just wondering if people think it is even possible that it could be happening.

bigdaddytorr

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Face guarding is not a penalty.... grabbing a jersey is not a penalty unless you tug them away from their route... putting two hands on a defender is offensive PI... grabbing a face mask is a penalty... a player on the sidelines not wearing a helmet is not a penalty... Arguing with refs can or cannot be ruled unsportsmanlike conduct but it's a judgement call by the refs.

Anything else?

geezer

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

When we had a team I watched a lot. Today, I don't. I refuse to support a league that screwed us.

UK Cowboy

Happy Father's Day T-Roy
Hoopla Cash
$ 1.36
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Man, the Shehawks fans are livid about this play for some reason. It means they get a cakewalk in Carolina.

They finally won a lombardi, you think that would be enough for them to get their panties unbundled.

They were rooting for the Lions because even the chance that the Cowboys get past the Packers and have the opportunity to kick their ass in Seattle twice in one season, the 2nd for a chance to go to the Super Bowl, has them gripping their keyboards. If that happened, the Hawks site would look like Dodge city after Wyatt Earp hit town....

Used 2 B Hu

Baredevil
Hoopla Cash
$ 977.45
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
When we had a team I watched a lot. Today, I don't. I refuse to support a league that screwed us.

I used to watch a lot of b-ball, was an original Charlotte Hornets fan even after they moved to New Orleans, because I loved some of the players. But they're all long gone now, I have no affinity for the New Orleans Pelicans franchise or the Bobcats-cum-Hornets that currently play in Charlotte, and I haven't lived in that area for nearly 20 years. So I feel ya on this one, even though it was an owner and not necessarily the league that screwed over the fans.

WizardHawk

Release the Kraken - Fuck the Canucks
Hoopla Cash
$ 8,800.06
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
They were rooting for the Lions because even the chance that the Cowboys get past the Packers and have the opportunity to kick their ass in Seattle twice in one season, the 2nd for a chance to go to the Super Bowl, has them gripping their keyboards. If that happened, the Hawks site would look like Dodge city after Wyatt Earp hit town....

Told you ford.

:becky:

cwood

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Who were yall playing in that game:noidea:

We'll just say that there's at least a couple of people posting in this thread whose attitudes don't seem very consistent.