• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

tOfficial Bo Pelini Job Security thread

jedburks

The Bad Guy
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
-------
If you hire a really good coach, fans & the school alike will be patient even through double secret probation And the violations (except maybe Alabama) were not insurmountable. Nor did the sanctions last the whole time these schools were lookiing to right the ship. Two of the schools took about a decade. ND took about the same amount of time we're dealing with now. So even with the sanctions they didn't take as long as we are doing.

It's a snowball effect. Sanctions, loss of scholarships, probation all leads to less wins which leads to lack of exposure which leads to less talent that want to come there which leads longer line of futility. It just adds up and takes its toll for a long period of time. Plus it didn't help that the guy right after Stallings, DuBose, had a booster paid a high school coach to get a player. Lots of extenuating circumstances there.

Exorbitant

An image back in time
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Jed

Remember that time a couple years ago when zorbie posted that he liked to go in public park restrooms to suck cock through glory holes?

Everybody was like :wtf:

RA, I would have thought you were above grade school type of crap like this, but obviously I was wrong. I'm not going to play the same immature game you are. This is something someone in their teens or younger would post.

Exorbitant

An image back in time
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
I probably did say something similar to what X is saying about how we will just talk. But that doesn't tell the whole story. If you are going to quote me then you better have the exact quote and tell the whole story. I know for a fact that I would have followed it up by saying that I will do whatever it comes down to.

I don't want to fight anyone but I damn sure am not going to back down from a bitch. I don't care how big the person is or is not. I know I told JJM multiple times that I couldn't care less how big the dude supposedly is. But then again X likes the partial quote from me so he is just going to run with it so that is cool. Ihave known how shady that dude is for a long time. Ever since he sent me that PM begging to be a mod. :rofl:

I admit it, I made a mistake about wanting to be a mod. This board would not have been worth my precious time.

Exorbitant

An image back in time
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
It wasn't a public park and those weren't glory holes. That was a chain link fence that surrounded the daycare outdoor play area.

This is something a grade school kid would post. Seeing in the past the kind of crap you're capable of, I guess it shouldn't surprise me.

Exorbitant

An image back in time
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
RedTilIDie was the best poster here.

He was a good poster, and I certainly don't remember him posting anything implying someone has performed immoral and illegal acts with children like Jed has here.

Or posting anything about someone performing immoral acts on other people like RA has here.

I have documented these comments though.

Exorbitant

An image back in time
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
That's okay guys, I post on another board also, and guess what? It's better than this one! True story!

Also, that other board doesn't have grade school antics like this one does! Another true story!

iruletheskool

iruleiskool
Hoopla Cash
$ 500.22
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Grade school antics are what makes husker SportsHoopla unique.. we let a lot go

If its not your cup of tea, then gtfo

bigred472

theoldestidiotonthisboard
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
It's a snowball effect. Sanctions, loss of scholarships, probation all leads to less wins which leads to lack of exposure which leads to less talent that want to come there which leads longer line of futility. It just adds up and takes its toll for a long period of time. Plus it didn't help that the guy right after Stallings, DuBose, had a booster paid a high school coach to get a player. Lots of extenuating circumstances there.
-------
Can't argue but they are sort of like the extenuating circustamces Nebraska is going through. No rankings, no championships of any kind bad bad losses:rollseyes:

Exorbitant

An image back in time
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1