• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

tOfficial Bo Pelini Job Security thread

Exorbitant

An image back in time
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
He was always really really obsessed with shady....

Him and vinnie both were

Not obsessed, just aggravated by his opinion that Gill would have been a good coach for Nebraska. He should have stayed at Buffalo. That was the perfect setting for him.

Shady was the main reason why I wanted to be a mod, but looking back, he was a better poster than a couple of the regulars here.

Exorbitant

An image back in time
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
He was always really really obsessed with shady....

Him and vinnie both were

How much cash can you spare? I'll bet you any amount of money that shady and my IP addresses don't match and we are two different people. $5000, $10000, or more? Come on genius, let's go!

Jack_John_Mark

¿Cómo está usted?
Hoopla Cash
$ 100.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
$10K

Meet me at the Walmart at 168th and Maple....

We'll shake on this bet and show each other that we both have the cash.

bigred472

theoldestidiotonthisboard
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Anyone who thinks there is a better board than the SportsHoopla has got to be a lunatic
-------
JJM anyone that thinks there is a better board isn't a lunatic.:suds:

blkflagmafia

BANG BANG BLACK FLAG GBR!
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Yeah CBS husker board was strong kool aid drinkers....

stronger than HP52 or Tomhusker x10.

Bo was a saint to them ha ha

jedburks

The Bad Guy
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!!!!

X you are the best!!!!

FYI for future reference to any and all posters, everything on here is 100% true. There is no such thing as jokes!!!! Everything is to be taken 100% serious and you may interpret anything said on here anyway you would like to further your agenda am make yourself feel better.

Save whatever you would like Brohan Santana. At least this way you can actually have my quote right this time. Just make sure you only use a piece of it to take it out of context and that I was being serious. Oh wait, I was being serious? Does that mean you do hang out at the daycare?

Tomhusker

The Original Husker+ Fan
Hoopla Cash
$ 271.45
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Yeah CBS husker board was strong kool aid drinkers....

stronger than HP52 or Tomhusker x10.

Bo was a saint to them ha ha

Much like you, Bo is a fucking idiot. Please don't use my handle to help spread your illiterate ignorance around this forum.

blkflagmafia

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Much like you, Bo is a fucking idiot. Please don't use my handle to help spread your illiterate ignorance around this forum.

you do have new phrase or are you gonna keep crying because we have different views....... ignorance is confusing wake forest football goals with Nebraska . but please keep sipping that red tea..

Red_Alert

^^ Privileged ^^
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,956.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
The Outback and/or B-Dubs are only assuming Nebraska wins it's last two.

If they do win their last two, it's Outback IF the Big 10 gets two teams into the BCS. It's Buffalo Wild Wings IF the Big 10 only sends one team to the BCS.

If they lose one it's likely Gator or Texas Bowl.

Lose both and only one Big 10 team gets a BCS bid, then it's the Heart of Dallas Bowl.

Tomhusker

The Original Husker+ Fan
Hoopla Cash
$ 271.45
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
you do have new phrase or are you gonna keep crying because we have different views....... ignorance is confusing wake forest football goals with Nebraska . but please keep sipping that red tea..

Look, I've forgotten more about football than you'll ever know. It's idiots like you that eased to sadness when I retired from coaching. It was never fun listening to you internet coaches babble your hot topic expert opinions and advice. If Nebraska, any high school, junior high school or peewee league team needed advice on what it takes to play winning football you would be the last person in line, behind my long dead grandma and the little retarded kid down the block.

And do YOU have a new phrase or are you gonna keep spouting your weak ass "kool-aid" drivel every time you realize that you are entering into a battle of wits completely unarmed?

Tomhusker

The Original Husker+ Fan
Hoopla Cash
$ 271.45
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

If they do win their last two, it's Outback IF the Big 10 gets two teams into the BCS. It's Buffalo Wild Wings IF the Big 10 only sends one team to the BCS.

Lose both and only one Big 10 team gets a BCS bid, then it's the Heart of Dallas Bowl.

Which one matches 'em up with Texas? That's the game I want to see.

blkflagmafia

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

I think we win both if we can cut down on turnovers. but happy Valley will be rocking and Iowa is alot better than I thought early this season. playing at home doesn't mean much of advantage as it used to be.

Red_Alert

^^ Privileged ^^
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,956.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Which one matches 'em up with Texas? That's the game I want to see.

Either.....

Buffalo Wild Wings vs Big XII #4

Meineke Car Care Bowl of Texas vs Big XII #6

Red_Alert

^^ Privileged ^^
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,956.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I ll have some of that as well.:agree:

Need to root for the Big 10 to only get one team into the BCS.

I doubt anyone wants to root for a Nebraska loss.

There are other options for pseudo Big XII reunions in the Outback or Gator with either Missouri or Texas A&M.

Papalou

disMEMBER
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Need to root for the Big 10 to only get one team into the BCS.

I doubt anyone wants to root for a Nebraska loss.

There are other options for pseudo Big XII reunions in the Outback or Gator with either Missouri or Texas A&M.

wasnt there chances for us to play OU too?

blkflagmafia

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Look, I've forgotten more about football than you'll ever know. It's idiots like you that eased to sadness when I retired from coaching. It was never fun listening to you internet coaches babble your hot topic expert opinions and advice. If Nebraska, any high school, junior high school or peewee league team needed advice on what it takes to play winning football you would be the last person in line, behind my long dead grandma and the little retarded kid down the block.

And do YOU have a new phrase or are you gonna keep spouting your weak ass "kool-aid" drivel every time you realize that you are entering into a battle of wits completely unarmed?

It be one thing if I was saying out of this world stuff but I'm not .so please stop right there with that suggestion.i love husker football and i love football In general . I love that high school football line bc I had to turn down my old semi pro coach to help him coach because money wise it wasn't gonna be more than my current job. alot of things I've said or predicted happen and when I went against my gut i saw husker team not play to its potential. I understand if I say something wrong again Nebraska I'm less of a fan or Internet coaching weak. Nebraska problems are easy to see and because I say the obvious doesn't mean I'm Internet coaching

why do I need to use a better line when because you don't like my post or disagree with me you revert to name calling... :laugh3: I mean I say kool aid you say fucking idiot ooooo that hurts haha try again sir.

Red_Alert

^^ Privileged ^^
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,956.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Current Big XII standings

Baylor..................(6-0) (9-0)
Oklahoma State....(6-1) (9-1)
Texas...................(6-1) (7-3)
Oklahoma.............(5-2) (8-2)