• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

tOfficial Bo Pelini Job Security thread

blkflagmafia

BANG BANG BLACK FLAG GBR!
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Current Big XII standings

Baylor..................(6-0) (9-0)
Oklahoma State....(6-1) (9-1)
Texas...................(6-1) (7-3)
Oklahoma.............(5-2) (8-2)
Kansas State.........(4-3) (6-4)
Texas Tech............(4-4) (7-4)

love the potential ou Texas match up. I think we could handle ksu, not eager to see the Raiders when they want to play they can be lethal but their defense isn't strong baylor rb but a hurting on them not to mention Norwood went off to.

Exorbitant

An image back in time
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
LMFAO!!!!!

Zorbie at the glory hole = Glory in the zorbie hole.

jack-nicholson-laugh-o.gif

Donnie, is that you behind that computer screen? A kid named Donnie said this type of crap in my sixth grade class.

Exorbitant

An image back in time
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
I know Shady was one of his alts.

I can use some extra cash. I'll bet you and JJM as much as you want to prove you both are wrong.

Who would be checking the IP addresses of vinnie's, shady's and myself to compare them?

Damn I wished there was a simple way to set this up. Anyone in their right mind knows I'm not either of those two guys.

Jack_John_Mark

¿Cómo está usted?
Hoopla Cash
$ 100.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
168th and Maple....

I'm headed their now. Bring your cash so we can verify that we both have it...

Exorbitant

An image back in time
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!!!!

X you are the best!!!!

FYI for future reference to any and all posters, everything on here is 100% true. There is no such thing as jokes!!!! Everything is to be taken 100% serious and you may interpret anything said on here anyway you would like to further your agenda am make yourself feel better.

Save whatever you would like Brohan Santana. At least this way you can actually have my quote right this time. Just make sure you only use a piece of it to take it out of context and that I was being serious. Oh wait, I was being serious? Does that mean you do hang out at the daycare?

What is this obsession you have with daycare's? Hmmm?

Exorbitant

An image back in time
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
$10K

Meet me at the Walmart at 168th and Maple....

We'll shake on this bet and show each other that we both have the cash.

Yeah sure, so you can rob me. Who would I ask to compare the IP addresses of vinnie, shady, and myself?

I highly doubt you keep 10k under a mattress.

Exorbitant

An image back in time
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
This thread went off course LoL...

Haven't heard landons name in awhile along with the other old posters who use to be here. Landon is the reason this husker board is heavily populated or once was. He got a lot of people to join the site.

This is true.

Exorbitant

An image back in time
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
-------
If you hire a really good coach, fans & the school alike will be patient even through double secret probation And the violations (except maybe Alabama) were not insurmountable. Nor did the sanctions last the whole time these schools were lookiing to right the ship. Two of the schools took about a decade. ND took about the same amount of time we're dealing with now. So even with the sanctions they didn't take as long as we are doing.

Exactly. Just think if Pederson would have hired a fella with a good "college" head coaching resume, Nebraska may have not missed a beat.

bigred472

theoldestidiotonthisboard
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Exactly. Just think if Pederson would have hired a fella with a good "college" head coaching resume, Nebraska may have not missed a beat.
-------
Memory serves me correct Pedeersen is still trying to hire a good "college" HC.:laugh3:

corn train

Have some of it
Hoopla Cash
$ 76,445.38
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Not saying if SE is leaning one way or the other however TO never tipped his hand until the season was over either

oaknightshockey1

Hoopla Cash
$ 3,928.18
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
This just popped up on my twitter. I can pretty much guarantee that it isn't true at all but it's kinda funny.

Last edited by a moderator:

Exorbitant

An image back in time
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Last edited by a moderator:

iruletheskool

iruleiskool
Hoopla Cash
$ 500.22
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

jedburks

The Bad Guy
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Completely fucking stupid!!!!

What in the fuck has Bo ever done to give anyone the impression that he would quit? All he talks about is "the process". I don't believe quitting is part of that "process".

As for the top candidates?

A DC that has no head coaching experience? Does that sound familiar? Dear god no!!!!

A head coach that is not leaving Boise? Not happening!!!!

A cheater where we have to petition the NCAA to hire? I would love having this guy but good luck convincing the old blue hairs that it is ok. But then again, all you have to do is get Osborne's seal of approval and the lemmings will fall in line.

The guy who posted that on FB needs to be throat punched.

bigred472

theoldestidiotonthisboard
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Youve got to be fucking kidding me. Kirby Smart would be huge
-------
Disagree, we've tried a pro coach hiring from within and a "former" Dc. I'd prefer a head coach with enough experience that doesn't look at the job as intimidating following in a legends shoes. someone whi si confident in what he has done as a HC elsewhere and understands what it takes to succeed regardless of where he's coaching.

Besides, good ol' Kirby has never coached outside of a warm weather school which means he also has very little idea of what types of players would come to a cold weather school. He's tagged as a good recruiter but when your locale has been solely in an area that's a recruiting hot bed, don't know if that proves much. Especially for a program like ours. One only need look at Bo's recruiting "accomplishments".

oaknightshockey1

Hoopla Cash
$ 3,928.18
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Completely fucking stupid!!!!

What in the fuck has Bo ever done to give anyone the impression that he would quit? All he talks about is "the process". I don't believe quitting is part of that "process".

As for the top candidates?

A DC that has no head coaching experience? Does that sound familiar? Dear god no!!!!

A head coach that is not leaving Boise? Not happening!!!!

A cheater where we have to petition the NCAA to hire? I would love having this guy but good luck convincing the old blue hairs that it is ok. But then again, all you have to do is get Osborne's seal of approval and the lemmings will fall in line.

The guy who posted that on FB needs to be throat punched.

Pretty much. As far as that list goes Smart would be lowest on my list. The other two are extremely unlikely, but I would take either of them in a heartbeat if it were possible.

I also agree that there is zero chance that Bo will quit. I would think that would void his contract, meaning he wouldn't get paid like he would if we fired him.