• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

tOfficial Bo Pelini Job Security thread

Exorbitant

An image back in time
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Well you were the one putting up campaign signs in people's yards begging for it so that is on you.

I will also add that ANY chat board, especially this one would have been a COMPLETE waste of MY precious time to moderate.

Exorbitant

An image back in time
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Better be careful, he will come after you again. We all know I am scared of so many people on here and don't want any part of trouble.

YOU HAVE BEEN WARNED!!!!!

Jed said... "Who said anything about fighting, we'll just talk", when someone here warned Jed that BRS is a big dude! :lol::lol::lol: :L:L:L

Red_Alert

^^ Privileged ^^
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,956.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
NewsFlash zorbie...

BigRedSaid was a fake. It was a troll posting out of small town Iowa.

And you wanted to be a mod? LMAO!!!

jedburks

The Bad Guy
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Jed said... "Who said anything about fighting, we'll just talk", when someone here warned Jed that BRS is a big dude! :lol::lol::lol: :L:L:L

Please tell me you are joking.

Btw, is that direct quote?

You do realize that BRS was a fraud right?

Red_Alert

^^ Privileged ^^
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,956.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
And you called me obsessed! Wow!

You want to follow people around like a gnat, you need to take ownership of it when swatted.

"Zorbie wants be a hall monitor". LMAO

Exorbitant

An image back in time
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
NewsFlash zorbie...

BigRedSaid was a fake. It was a troll posting out of small town Iowa.

And you wanted to be a mod? LMAO!!!

Yeah sure. Again, being a mod here would have been a complete waste of my precious time.

Why was Jed scared to death of him then? Answer... Because BRS would have kicked his butt!

Exorbitant

An image back in time
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Please tell me you are joking.

Btw, is that direct quote?

You do realize that BRS was a fraud right?

Maybe he was, but you didn't know it when you said, "maybe we'll just talk"!!! When someone warned you that BRS was a big dude. True story! :lol:

Exorbitant

An image back in time
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
You want to follow people around like a gnat, you need to take ownership of it when swatted.

"Zorbie wants be a hall monitor". LMAO

You make a good point here. I would have had to be a hall monitor here, instead of a mod!!! :lol:

jedburks

The Bad Guy
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Seriously dude!!!! I wasn't scared of jack shit!!!! If that fraud or any other douchebag such as yourself wants to do something then there is a perfectly accessible PM option on here that we can set something up.

I loved egging on that fraud BRS because I knew he was a joke long before anyone else did. So I pushed him until he snapped and claimed to want a fight. Your selective memory doesn't recall me saying that we are just having a conversation but if we need to do more then I would be more than willing. I offered him to PM me multiple times and he never did. If you want to tell a story then tell the whole story.

Exorbitant

An image back in time
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Seriously dude!!!! I wasn't scared of jack shit!!!! If that fraud or any other douchebag such as yourself wants to do something then there is a perfectly accessible PM option on here that we can set something up.

I loved egging on that fraud BRS because I knew he was a joke long before anyone else did. So I pushed him until he snapped and claimed to want a fight. Your selective memory doesn't recall me saying that we are just having a conversation but if we need to do more then I would be more than willing. I offered him to PM me multiple times and he never did. If you want to tell a story then tell the whole story.

Whatever you say, but I could tell you were afraid of him. "Maybe we'll just talk"! :lol: I'll never forget those words of yours!!!

Red_Alert

^^ Privileged ^^
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,956.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
You would have cried like the little bitch you are if Big Red Said would have gotten a hold of you, punk.

Look Out!!!

We got an internet bad ass over here.

jedburks

The Bad Guy
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Whatever you say, but I could tell you were afraid of him. "Maybe we'll just talk"! :lol: I'll never forget those words of yours!!!

Dude you have some serious selective memory. Attempting to quote someone while not even truly knowing the exact quote and only taking a piece of it is hilarious.

It's ok though, since all you read were my words in text where context can be lost especially if you don't know the person talking I am sure you knew exactly how I was feeling. If I was scared I would have apologized to the fraud and not continued to bitch slap him around all of this board like I did. Who was the one around here that didn't kiss his ass and suck his dick every time he talked when people believed he was a former player? That's right, ME!!!!! Who was the one that didn't feel dupped when the truth about him came out? That's right, ME!!!! Oh yeah, I was really scared.