• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

tOfficial Bo Pelini Job Security thread

Exorbitant

An image back in time
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
we've been mediocre since 2011.....

and how tough is the big ten again

Pelini would have been gone by now if Nebraska had stayed in the Big 12. Top to bottom, they've been a tougher conference.

blkflagmafia

BANG BANG BLACK FLAG GBR!
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Pelini would have been gone by now if Nebraska had stayed in the Big 12. Top to bottom, they've been a tougher conference.

actually i think Bo was made for big12. bc our strength has been cb weakness line backer. Bo like hybrid players and big 12 you need speedy DL and secondary

and to be honest i don't think Bo truly ever wanted to leave big12 because the big ten has been a mess for him

HuskerInSecLand

Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Sounds like most of the players are still 100% behind Bo. I havent heard any comment differently but certainly there are a few who dont like him.

One thing I ve noticed in watching the MSU game is that the team played their collective asses off until the end, no let down or give up. Personally I see that as a good sign.

Regardless of what happens I think we will be much improved and I think we will most likely win the conference title next year. We will have alot of experience coming back and a pretty manageable schedule.

Prolly shouldn't be commenting without catching up on the whole thread but wanted to say this is the one thing that stuck out to me. One of my complaint was Pelini didn't seem able to motivate. These kids were motivated, possibly too much.

Just a couple of weeks ago after the last Taylor fiasco I thought Pelini had lost the team because of the lack of motivation and comments made in post game press. Now they seem to have rallied around him. I am really mixed on this. On one hand everything being said is right. He should be out of time. On the other hand I see a few things that have been missing.

Someone said they weren't competitive, if it was tOSU they would of hung 70+ on them. I.m not gonna argue if they they would kick our ass or not but that defense was competitive. You just can't keep losing possession in the red zone and not think they are going to get some points. We were stopping them every drive that started with any decent field position and even a couple that were already in field goal range when they got the ball.

On the other side of the ball they were not able to stop us from advancing. We were basically moving the ball at will. The only problem was we kept giving the ball to them. IF we didn't have all those turnovers, hell if we didn't have half of them we would have blown out MSU.

And I know that has been a problem with Bo teams. But is it one he can fix if everything else is turning the corner? I'm just really mixed on this one. Unless we can get a big name I am leaning towards keeping the pressure on Pelini with another year.

iruletheskool

iruleiskool
Hoopla Cash
$ 500.22
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
The thankless job of moderating.. im the sword in the shadows.. the hero SportsHoopla needs, not the one it deserves.. Azor Ahai reborn

HuskerInSecLand

Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
What'd ya say you were doin' with yer sword in dem shadows?

Red_Alert

^^ Privileged ^^
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,956.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
For any of y'all who weren't here back then, landon was the Husker Forum moderator back then. He got married and quit plorstin'.

HawkeyeHater

Not a drunk
Hoopla Cash
$ 750.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Landon was a faggot bitch with no spine....

His widely made him give up internet all together because he was looking for local hookers... fact

Red_Alert

^^ Privileged ^^
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,956.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Hahaha, not sure what hole you dug those out of but that is fucking awesome!!!! Good times.

I like how his Thanks thread was locked after just 3 posts.

When Ghost locked the original poll thread he told him it was over and to drop the issue. What's zorbie do? Start another thread. :lol:

jedburks

The Bad Guy
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I like how his Thanks thread was locked after just 3 posts.

When Ghost locked the original poll thread he told him it was over and to drop the issue. What's zorbie do? Start another thread. :lol:

Better be careful, he will come after you again. We all know I am scared of so many people on here and don't want any part of trouble.

YOU HAVE BEEN WARNED!!!!!

Exorbitant

An image back in time
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Better be careful, he will come after you again. We all know I am scared of so many people on here and don't want any part of trouble.

YOU HAVE BEEN WARNED!!!!!

You would have cried like the little bitch you are if Big Red Said would have gotten a hold of you, punk.