• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

tOfficial Bo Pelini Job Security thread

Red_Alert

^^ Privileged ^^
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,956.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I'm not making up what you said. Why do you insist on lying? Come on Jed, tell the truth now.

Put up a link or stfu.

I've never seen what you're implying.

Red_Alert

^^ Privileged ^^
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,956.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Jed

Remember that time a couple years ago when zorbie posted that he liked to go in public park restrooms to suck cock through glory holes?

Everybody was like :wtf:

jedburks

The Bad Guy
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Put up a link or stfu.

I've never seen what you're implying.

I probably did say something similar to what X is saying about how we will just talk. But that doesn't tell the whole story. If you are going to quote me then you better have the exact quote and tell the whole story. I know for a fact that I would have followed it up by saying that I will do whatever it comes down to.

I don't want to fight anyone but I damn sure am not going to back down from a bitch. I don't care how big the person is or is not. I know I told JJM multiple times that I couldn't care less how big the dude supposedly is. But then again X likes the partial quote from me so he is just going to run with it so that is cool. Ihave known how shady that dude is for a long time. Ever since he sent me that PM begging to be a mod. :rofl:

jedburks

The Bad Guy
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Jed

Remember that time a couple years ago when zorbie posted that he liked to go in public park restrooms to suck cock through glory holes?

Everybody was like :wtf:

It wasn't a public park and those weren't glory holes. That was a chain link fence that surrounded the daycare outdoor play area.

Red_Alert

^^ Privileged ^^
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,956.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I probably did say something similar to what X is saying about how we will just talk. But that doesn't tell the whole story. If you are going to quote me then you better have the exact quote and tell the whole story. I know for a fact that I would have followed it up by saying that I will do whatever it comes down to.

I don't want to fight anyone but I damn sure am not going to back down from a bitch. I don't care how big the person is or is not. I know I told JJM multiple times that I couldn't care less how big the dude supposedly is. But then again X likes the partial quote from me so he is just going to run with it so that is cool. Ihave known how shady that dude is for a long time. Ever since he sent me that PM begging to be a mod. :rofl:

Yeah, he PM'd me asking for my vote too. :L

Red_Alert

^^ Privileged ^^
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,956.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I wish I still had that PM. That was some funny shit. I either made a thread about it or posted it in a different thread. If you could find it that would be awesome.

On my phone now. Searching is a pita.

White Rat

Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
So, what you 3 are saying is Bo's job is definitely in jeopardy?

This thread has taken a turn for the worse.

bigred472

theoldestidiotonthisboard
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Honest question.....

Do you guys think mediocrity would continue year after year if Bo stayed here for 10 more years?
-------
Yes, as I've said before as a HC he is in way over his head.

Red_Alert

^^ Privileged ^^
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,956.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
So, what you 3 are saying is Bo's job is definitely in jeopardy?

This thread has taken a turn for the worse.

I don't think anybody but Eichorst and Bo know the answer.
Maybe T.O. Perleman, and the board of regents are in the mix.

The one person who can put an end to the speculation is Eichorst by simply giving his support to Bo. He has declined to do so by just saying "no comment" when asked and that was wayyy back in Jan/Feb timeframe..

HuskerinBig10

Dad, World Traveler, Investor, college football
Hoopla Cash
$ 436.36
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Since this thread is totally off topic,

Wasn't there a poster that turned out to be a 14 year old kid that got internet busted by his Mom or something?

bigred472

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
The case against Bo Pelini -it lays it out perfectly why he needs to leave..

The Case Against Bo Pelini | Middlebrowsers
-------
Alabama--after Stallinhgs quit it took them till their 4th hire to get them back on track

Oklanoma--after Switaer quit it took them till their 4th hire to get them back on track

Notre Dame--after Holtz quit it took them till their 4th hire to get back on track

We've only had 3 coaches since the TO era. Am I suggesting that "our #4 would be the one? Of course not. But if these three major programs took that long to right the ship, I think that using the "he's only one of five coaches to win 9 games" or more shows very weak logic.

We are Nebraska. We will get it right.

FNG

Chiefs Baby Chiefs!!!
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
This is just a crazy 2 stats.

<blockquote class="twitter-tweet" lang="en"><p>In Bo Pelini's 88 games, Nebraska has fumbled 189 times (2.4 per game) and had 152 turnovers (1.9 per game).</p>&mdash; Dan Hoppen (@danhoppen) <a href="https://twitter.com/danhoppen/statuses/402876062045990912">November 19, 2013</a></blockquote>
<script async src="//platform.twitter.com/widgets.js" charset="utf-8"></script>

:omg: knew it was crazy not this crazy.

jedburks

The Bad Guy
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
-------
Alabama--after Stallinhgs quit it took them till their 4th hire to get them back on track

Oklanoma--after Switaer quit it took them till their 4th hire to get them back on track

Notre Dame--after Holtz quit it took them till their 4th hire to get back on track

We've only had 3 coaches since the TO era. Am I suggesting that "our #4 would be the one? Of course not. But if these three major programs took that long to right the ship, I think that using the "he's only one of five coaches to win 9 games" or more shows very weak logic.

We are Nebraska. We will get it right.

2 of those 3 situations you stated had NCAA violation ramifications. Hard for the next guy to be successful with all that over his head.

Red_Alert

^^ Privileged ^^
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,956.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Since this thread is totally off topic,

Wasn't there a poster that turned out to be a 14 year old kid that got internet busted by his Mom or something?

RedTilIDie

He was a good plorster en sech.

Accidently Outted himself on facebook or something in flash-chat. People started acuusing someone else (a now banned douche) of being the kid in the photo and spreading it around, so RedTilIDie fessed up and removed himself voluntarily.

jedburks

The Bad Guy
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
This is just a crazy 2 stats.

<blockquote class="twitter-tweet" lang="en"><p>In Bo Pelini's 88 games, Nebraska has fumbled 189 times (2.4 per game) and had 152 turnovers (1.9 per game).</p>&mdash; Dan Hoppen (@danhoppen) <a href="https://twitter.com/danhoppen/statuses/402876062045990912">November 19, 2013</a></blockquote>
<script async src="//platform.twitter.com/widgets.js" charset="utf-8"></script>

:omg: knew it was crazy not this crazy.

To be fair:

Osborne's teams averaged 2.66 fumbles per game and 2.08 turnovers per game.

jedburks

The Bad Guy
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
The bad thing is that we have only recovered 38 fumbles and only have 124 takeaways.

bigred472

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
2 of those 3 situations you stated had NCAA violation ramifications. Hard for the next guy to be successful with all that over his head.
-------
If you hire a really good coach, fans & the school alike will be patient even through double secret probation And the violations (except maybe Alabama) were not insurmountable. Nor did the sanctions last the whole time these schools were lookiing to right the ship. Two of the schools took about a decade. ND took about the same amount of time we're dealing with now. So even with the sanctions they didn't take as long as we are doing.