• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

tOfficial all things Johnny Manziel related thread

sooner78wakeboard

Sooner Born, Sooner Bred
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Shouldn't you change your screenname first, since we're not rivals? Also, ya'll desperately need a new fight song, too.....

this shit again? Fine...

And based on how yours was created...you do too.

I think A&M fans are overly sensitive about JFF, but.....that's just funny. Every time I hear, the "eyes of Texas", I can't help but think of Elmer Fudd

Last edited by a moderator:

4down20

Quit checking me out.
Hoopla Cash
$ 394.91
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Why do people worry about the discipline actions of other teams so much? They don't have to suspend them at all. It's a team matter, and it just seems like the fans of every other team thinks the other team somehow lacks ethics if they don't punish the players as they see fit?

What a freaking joke. This is Jersey Shore and Desperate Housewives type shit.

BTHOtu

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I think A&M fans are overly sensitive about JFF, but.....that's just funny. Every time I hear, the "eyes of Texas", I can't help but think of Elmer Fudd

Funny. I think of the same thing everytime I hear their band play "I've been workin go n the railroad."

smilesid

Hammerfan
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
citation needed please.

Infractions scoreboard: Nearly everybody gets in on the fun - NCAA Football - CBSSports.com News, Scores, Stats, Schedule and BCS Rankings

Panic Button - SEC FOOTBALL Arrest records 2010 2013 - LSU fans not sure if football team has a problem.

Here is a nice quotation:

"Since the league expanded to 12 schools for the 1992 season, the SEC's football programs have committed more major infractions than any other conference....10 of the SEC's 12 football programs have committed major infractions, according to the NCAA."

The facts? No other conference in the nation has enjoyed the SEC's success in the BCS era. And no one cheats like the SEC does, either. It is not debatable, indeed, I suspect that most true fans of SEC programs have the attitude that "if we ain't cheating, we ain't trying."

Trust me, now that A & M and Mizzou are at the party, they have ground to make up. It hasn't taken the Aggies long, as all of us can see.

Frankly, Alabama and LSU fans complaining about A & M sound like girls at the brothel complaining about the new girls' lack of morals.:noidea:

4down20

Quit checking me out.
Hoopla Cash
$ 394.91
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Infractions scoreboard: Nearly everybody gets in on the fun - NCAA Football - CBSSports.com News, Scores, Stats, Schedule and BCS Rankings

Panic Button - SEC FOOTBALL Arrest records 2010 2013 - LSU fans not sure if football team has a problem.

"Since the league expanded to 12 schools for the 1992 season, the SEC's football programs have committed more major infractions than any other conference....10 of the SEC's 12 football programs have committed major infractions, according to the NCAA."

The facts? No other conference in the nation has enjoyed the SEC's success in the BCS era. And no one cheats like the SEC does, either. It is not debatable, indeed, I suspect that most true fans of SEC programs have the attitude that "if we ain't cheating, we ain't trying."

Trust me, now that A & M and Mizzou are at the party, they have ground to make up. It hasn't taken the Aggies long, as all of us can see.

Frankly, Alabama and LSU fans complaining about A & M sound like girls at the brothel complaining about the new girls' lack of morals.:noidea:

This thread is not about infractions. It's about team discipline.

And maybe I'm wrong, but it felt like Texas fans were the biggest drivers of this thread. And I personally posted that the entire thing was dumb.

TexasExes98

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I've thought about it. Had the same screen name since 2007 at *BS.

For years all I've heard from texas fans is:
You're not our rival.
OU is our rival.
Aggies are the only ones that consider us a rivalry.
etc

then we move to the SEC and all I hear is:
The rivalry is dead.
Aggies left the rivalry.
No more rivalry.
etc.

But yet somehow, almost every thread that is A&M related gets turned into a longhorn vs Aggie pissing match.

So when I state that we aren't rivals, and I do it a lot, it is purely sarcasm.

I need to put one of these after those statements in the future:nod:

Eh, you probably heard that from Tshirt fans. True alumni know Aggy and OU were our fierce rivals. Aggy wasn't hated as much, since it was a normal thing to have family members who went to both schools. In fact, if C.S. was on fire, I would piss all over C.S. to save it from burning. On the other hand, I wouldn't share an ounce of piss to put the fire out in Norman, OK. Fuck those bastards.....

TexasExes98

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
this shit again? Fine...

And based on how yours was created...you do too.

No problem. We just took out, "And it's goodbye to A&M" and changed it to, "And it's goodbye to OU". There, all done. You people have to physically write an entire new song. Surely ya'll have to feel like a bunch of dumbfucks when you're still swaying back and forth "Sawing Varsity's Horns Off", no?

LawDawg

Sic 'em Dawgs ... woof!
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

First, no we don't say if we aren't cheating we aren't trying. Your SEC envy and hate are getting the best of you. But don't project that on us.

Second, as to your citations, having players get arrested and cheating aren't the same thing.

Finally, the major infraction numbers don't support your argument. The SEC had 13 since 1987 (25 years), with 2 other AQ conferences just 1 behind with 12, and the B1G with 8. Those numbers are simply statistically insignificant. While it doesn't fit your narrative, all it shows is that all schools at some point in time have some bad apples do that do bad things.

BTHOtu

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Eh, you probably heard that from Tshirt fans. True alumni know Aggy and OU were our fierce rivals. Aggy wasn't hated as much, since it was a normal thing to have family members who went to both schools. In fact, if C.S. was on fire, I would piss all over C.S. to save it from burning. On the other hand, I wouldn't share an ounce of piss to put the fire out in Norman, OK. Fuck those bastards.....

The rivalry hasn't been the same since the bonfire game. It was a lot better back in the SWC days.

whomperwauson

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I still wish we would work something out to play TU each year, its a huge revenue stream, and has the entire state watching regardless of how good either team is supposed to be. Plus now it would give a consistent cross-conference matchup and help set the strength of the OOC for both teams.

BTHOtu

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I still wish we would work something out to play TU each year, its a huge revenue stream, and has the entire state watching regardless of how good either team is supposed to be. Plus now it would give a consistent cross-conference matchup and help set the strength of the OOC for both teams.

They would have to get rid of Deloss Dodge before that would happen.

fordman84

@Fordman84_Tx
Supporting Member Level 3
Hoopla Cash
$ 8,484.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
No problem. We just took out, "And it's goodbye to A&M" and changed it to, "And it's goodbye to OU". There, all done. You people have to physically write an entire new song. Surely ya'll have to feel like a bunch of dumbfucks when you're still swaying back and forth "Sawing Varsity's Horns Off", no?

no, not really.

ellupo

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
First, no we don't say if we aren't cheating we aren't trying. Your SEC envy and hate are getting the best of you. But don't project that on us.

Second, as to your citations, having players get arrested and cheating aren't the same thing.

Finally, the major infraction numbers don't support your argument. The SEC had 13 since 1987 (25 years), with 2 other AQ conferences just 1 behind with 12, and the B1G with 8. Those numbers are simply statistically insignificant. While it doesn't fit your narrative, all it shows is that all schools at some point in time have some bad apples do that do bad things.
I have to disagree with you here. The first time I heard that was from an old Navy buddy who is a LSU fan.