• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

tOfficial all things Johnny Manziel related thread

Codaxx

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
He's going to get drafted. Why this is a discussion I have no clue. Someone will take the chance, just like they did with Tebow. If you win a heisman, you are going to get drafted.

If there should be discussion, it should revolve around how bad he will do with the Raiders. :yahoo:
-
I am guessing that might be Teddy Bridgewater.

WhiteMamba

John: 8:36
Hoopla Cash
$ 61.19
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
He's going to get drafted. Why this is a discussion I have no clue. Someone will take the chance, just like they did with Tebow. If you win a heisman, you are going to get drafted.

If there should be discussion, it should revolve around how bad he will do with the Raiders. :yahoo:
AngryLittleGirl.gif

dblakejr7

Preacher Man
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I think it comes down to this year.. if he tanks which i dont think he will .. will determine when.. not if but when.. he gets drafted.. if he has an average year wins but doesnt come close to sniffing the number he had last year late `st to early 2nd round.. barring he messes up combine interviews or smears his name in typical qb freefall or player freefall we see.. see dennard for the Patriots last years draft.. if he rises to the challenge and wins out gets into the hiesman running, possibly wins a natty.. then he will be a upper first round pick depending on the need.. certainly the first qb taken should the latter happen..

i predict a late first round some where 20-32 cleveland or cincinatti depending on the qb play this year..

OregonDucks

Oregon Is Faster
Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
who in next years draft will be in need of a QB? As the teams stands right now, is there any NFL team that is still searching for a QB? Just wondering, because that team would pick a QB first round, and it might have to be the 3rd or 4th team looking for a QB because I see Bridgewater, McCaron going before him.

4down20

Quit checking me out.
Hoopla Cash
$ 394.91
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Well that would be the smartest pick of the Raiders in recent history. And not so much because it's Clowney, but because it's a lineman.

Codaxx

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
who in next years draft will be in need of a QB? As the teams stands right now, is there any NFL team that is still searching for a QB? Just wondering, because that team would pick a QB first round, and it might have to be the 3rd or 4th team looking for a QB because I see Bridgewater, McCaron going before him.
-
Right now the top 2 are Bridgewater and Tajh Boyd as 1-2. I have seen Manziel and Fales next. Murray in the second round.

OregonDucks

Oregon Is Faster
Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
MURRAY IS STILL AT GEORGIA!?!? jessus.

Boyd, Murray and Keith Price all seem to be at their respected schools for about 6 years.

Sox33OSU

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Cleveland, Jacksonville, Oakland (not buying Flynn) definitely will. If Jake Locker and Christian Ponder don't pan out, I could see Tennessee and Minny looking into one as well. Then there are always those teams that come out of nowhere and need one that you don't think of.

Codaxx

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
MURRAY IS STILL AT GEORGIA!?!? jessus.

Boyd, Murray and Keith Price all seem to be at their respected schools for about 6 years.
-
I could see Price and Hundley moving up the boards with big yrs.

OregonDucks

Oregon Is Faster
Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
-
I could see Price and Hundley moving up the boards with big yrs.

Hundley wont come out early IMO. Also, Price is terrible, don't see him doing much. Unless UW wins 9-10 games this year he will go forgotten.

Codaxx

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Hundley wont come out early IMO. Also, Price is terrible, don't see him doing much. Unless UW wins 9-10 games this year he will go forgotten.
-
they had a horrible OL last yr. Price is far from terrible. HE will need a big yr, but do not be surprised

Droopdog51

Hoopla Cash
$ 1.73
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Tell that to Charlie Ward

TexasExes98

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Cleveland, Jacksonville, Oakland (not buying Flynn) definitely will. If Jake Locker and Christian Ponder don't pan out, I could see Tennessee and Minny looking into one as well. Then there are always those teams that come out of nowhere and need one that you don't think of.

Watch out for Derek Carr at Fresno State. Could be the #1 QB in the draft next year. Good size, rocket for an arm. Much better pro prospect than JF or McCarron. Doesn't receive much hype b/c he plays for FSU, but watch this kid put up some numbers again (last year, threw for over 4000 yds and 37 TD's with only 7ints). Has all of his WR's returning, too.....

herky

YEAH JEETS!!!!!!111
Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
-
Pt is simple. HE was calling someone out for failed logic. Then he in turn uses poor logic. I am simply pting out that you are all dumb asses.

THIS ^^^^^^^^ It's stupid when people will list these short guys when saying a certain QB is too small to start in the NFL. The odds are greatly against shorter QB's. Plus, I seriously doubt RGIII lasts more than 4 years in the NFL.....

As is this logic. 32 teams and 5 starters that size. Almost 85% are larger. Only 1 has had continued success through out his career.

All I pointed out was that OD said he was too small to get drafted as a QB so I pointed out 5 others who are of a similar size. Never once did I say he would be a great qb or anything remotely close to it. I just pointed out that you don't need to be 6'4" 230# to be in the league. Thanks using your reading comprehension skills.

fordman84

@Fordman84_Tx
Supporting Member Level 3
Hoopla Cash
$ 8,484.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
All I pointed out was that OD said he was too small to get drafted as a QB so I pointed out 5 others who are of a similar size. Never once did I say he would be a great qb or anything remotely close to it. I just pointed out that you don't need to be 6'4" 230# to be in the league. Thanks using your reading comprehension skills.

You are talking to a couple of t-sips. They are :scratch: right now trying to google that phrase to figure out what you are saying.

Codaxx

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I just pointed out that you don't need to be 6'4" 230# to be in the league

I simply pted out that it sure as hell helps based on the numbers.

herky

YEAH JEETS!!!!!!111
Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I just pointed out that you don't need to be 6'4" 230# to be in the league

I simply pted out that it sure as hell helps based on the numbers.

You are talking to a couple of t-sips. They are :scratch: right now trying to google that phrase to figure out what you are saying.

:whistle: