• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

tOfficial all things Johnny Manziel related thread

Codaxx

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
exactly. He said he was ill and the camp said he was not hungover. Very few assumptions. For the hungover you have to assume that the tweet chick (who wasn't there) knew what she was talking about, that an internet source exists, and that the camp is lying.

Couldn't agree with you more.
-

You certainly prove that "fan" is short for fanatic

fordman84

@Fordman84_Tx
Supporting Member Level 3
Hoopla Cash
$ 8,484.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
-

You certainly prove that "fan" is short for fanatic

And you certainly have proved that you put more emphasis on anonymous second hand versions of something rather than info straight from the two parties involved.

4down20

Quit checking me out.
Hoopla Cash
$ 394.91
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
And you certainly have proved that you put more emphasis on anonymous second hand versions of something rather than info straight from the two parties involved.

I'd bet money he was hungover.

Would you bet money he wasn't?

TonyTheGator

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
He's guilty of being a rich douche bag? Here's a news flash - Colleges are full of them.

It's been a hell of a summer. Almost every day we are hearing about players being arrested, charged with assault, charged with sexual assault, DWI, suspensions, kicked off teams and shit like that hardly gets mentioned.
But every day:

Johnny drank champagne at a party.
Johnny got court side seats.
Johnny has rich parents.
Johnny took online courses.
Johnny went to the Superbowl.
Johnny tweets too much.
Johnny got a parking ticket.
Johnny gets booted from football camp.

This kid is out of control!!!!:nod:

Seriously, my only concern about Johnny Football, and his partying, is that he might be a pantywaist when it comes to such. When I was his age, a night of partying & drinking never stopped me from performing the next day. The damned kid just needs to learn how to handle his alcohol. Like anything else, that takes practice. So really, he needs to be doing MORE partying.

:suds:

fordman84

@Fordman84_Tx
Hoopla Cash
$ 8,484.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I'd bet money he was hungover.

Would you bet money he wasn't?

You would bet money? I honestly don't care enough to put money down one way or the other.

fordman84

@Fordman84_Tx
Hoopla Cash
$ 8,484.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Seriously, my only concern about Johnny Football, and his partying, is that he might be a pantywaist when it comes to such. When I was his age, a night of partying & drinking never stopped me from performing the next day. The damned kid just needs to learn how to handle his alcohol. Like anything else, that takes practice. So really, he needs to be doing MORE partying.

:suds:

I bet when he parties, people are buying him way more shots than your or I were able to afford at that age. :suds:

BTHOtu

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
What I tell the "kids" that show up for work late hung over I'd don't hoot with the owls if you can't crow with the chickens.

When I was 20 I could be hung over and still function. I'd feel like shit but get over it. Being sick was harder to get through the day...

4down20

Quit checking me out.
Hoopla Cash
$ 394.91
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
You would bet money? I honestly don't care enough to put money down one way or the other.

I like money.

I really like easy money.

Has nothing to do with if I care about it or not. I'm just a bit astounded at your level of denial at this point honestly.

HizzleRocker

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I'm calling bullshit...

On everyone saying he's just being a college kid... He has a right to party... He can drink all night and still show up for work... Etc....

Bullshit!

If he wants to be a regular college kid -fine. Quit the team, stop playing football, go to class, and party your ass off.

Regular college kids don't get scholarships to play a sport. They don't get fame. They don't get invitations to attend a HOF football camp by invite only, and a chance to learn from the best. They don't get a national stage to showcase themselves and potentially become famous millionares.

If you are going to accept all of the above, and take advantage of all of the above, then you have a greater deal of responsibility - Period. Every other kid was somehow able to show up to camp - except johhnywannabehollywood.

He can't handle it because he is a selfish immature little punk!

fordman84

@Fordman84_Tx
Hoopla Cash
$ 8,484.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
On everyone saying he's just being a college kid... He has a right to party... He can drink all night and still show up for work... Etc....

Bullshit!

If he wants to be a regular college kid -fine. Quit the team, stop playing football, go to class, and party your ass off.

Regular college kids don't get scholarships to play a sport. They don't get fame. They don't get invitations to attend a HOF football camp by invite only, and a chance to learn from the best. They don't get a national stage to showcase themselves and potentially become famous millionares.

If you are going to accept all of the above, and take advantage of all of the above, then you have a greater deal of responsibility - Period. Every other kid was somehow able to show up to camp - except johhnywannabehollywood.

lel, your jealousy is funny

TonyTheGator

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Bullshit!

What a bunch of crap!! You Longhorns really are jealous of Manziel and the aTm football program.

HizzleRocker

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
What a bunch of crap!! You Longhorns really are jealous of Manziel and the aTm football program.

That's quite an ignorant post - for many reasons:

1) Why in the world would big brother be jealous of little brother? Little brother who we have owned, always and from day one. Little brother who could not compete with us, so he had to tuck tail and run? That makes no sense and all you are doing is deflecting.

2) If you are going to come on here and deny that a Heisman winning college athlete, on scholarship, being invited to a HOF run QB camp, is not held to a higher standard than regular college students - Then you look like a fool.

fordman84

@Fordman84_Tx
Hoopla Cash
$ 8,484.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

1) Why in the world would big brother be jealous of little brother? Little brother who we have owned, always and from day one. Little brother who could not compete with us, so he had to tuck tail and run? That makes no sense and all you are doing is deflecting.

2) If you are going to come on here and deny that a Heisman winning college athlete, on scholarship, being invited to a HOF run QB camp, is not held to a higher standard than regular college students - Then you look like a fool.

So I'm supposed to put a college kid on a pedestal above other college kids? I guess perhaps, but he is still going to be on a level in the realm of "20 year old stupid college kid with privileges".

HizzleRocker

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
lel, your jealousy is funny

And ditto to my above post. University of Texas is one of the most storied universities in history. We have always owned the aggies. The ONLY period in time when the aggies even came close to being able to compete with us was during the aggie cheat era.

We have never had to lie about and make up championships and titles - We just won them and kicked your asses in the process. No jealousy here. Just telling it like it is.

4down20

Quit checking me out.
Hoopla Cash
$ 394.91
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

1. Because they have had recent success and are getting alot of attention while Texas is not?

2. He shouldn't so long as he can handle his responsibilities.

fordman84

@Fordman84_Tx
Hoopla Cash
$ 8,484.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
And ditto to my above post. University of Texas is one of the most storied universities in history. We have always owned the aggies. The ONLY period in time when the aggies even came close to being able to compete with us was during the aggie cheat era.

We have never had to lie about and make up championships and titles - We just won them and kicked your asses in the process. No jealousy here. Just telling it like it is.

I didn't say Texas' jealous, I said your jealousy.

TonyTheGator

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

The only one looking like a fool is you, crying over what some 20 year old kid does with his own f-ing life. Are you related to him? Are his actions going to effect you? Of course not. You're just jealous that he, and the Aggies, are the #1 team in Texas, right now.

HizzleRocker

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
1. Because they have had recent success and are getting alot of attention while Texas is not?

2. He shouldn't so long as he can handle his responsibilities.

1) They have had 1 year, where they finished 4th/5th in the SEC. That does not make them Gods gift to college football imo.

2) He obviously cannot handle them. Examples: (a) He is the only one who can't show up to practice at an invite only camp; (b) He can't handle going to school anymore because his life is just too tough on campus; (c) He can't stand college station because people just can't understand what its like walking in his shoes; etc....

fordman84

@Fordman84_Tx
Hoopla Cash
$ 8,484.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
1) They have had 1 year, where they finished 4th/5th in the SEC. That does not make them Gods gift to college football imo.

2) He obviously cannot handle them. Examples: (a) He is the only one who can't show up to practice at an invite only camp; (b) He can't handle going to school anymore because his life is just too tough on campus; (c) He can't stand college station because people just can't understand what its like walking in his shoes; etc....

6th actually, and 6th in the SEC > Tied for 1st in the Big"12".