• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

tOfficial all things Johnny Manziel related thread

Brasky

Till We Can't Be Beat. WON'T. BE. BEAT.
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
That was one ugly article. His mother was crying while driving him home.

Why's he apologizing if he was just sick?

Yeah.

He's been advised by TAMU staff to "come clean about his actions".

Brasky

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
:pop2:

Brasky

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Manziel issued an official statement through the university moments ago, saying:

"SORRY FOR PARTYING."

fordman84

@Fordman84_Tx
Supporting Member Level 3
Hoopla Cash
$ 8,484.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Because he was sick after partying the night before? Sounds like a hangover to me.

I got no problem with what he does in his free time, but if he was my QB I'd be getting worried.

also sounds like food poisoning.

:bullshit: no where in the story did it say that.

Didn't I see that tweeters saw him out partying back in College Station on the Saturday night? That's not "proof" that he wasn't sick, but if he was then he sure got healthy real fast after leaving the Manning camp.

So anonymous people saw him partying the night before? So I guess he left the camp, drove to CS, partied all night, drove back to the camp where he told people he was too sick? Perhaps, but doesn't sound likely.

That was one ugly article. His mother was crying while driving him home.

Why's he apologizing if he was just sick?

Yeah.

He's been advised by TAMU staff to "come clean about his actions".

Apologizing for again making the news, even for something trivial as going home from camp early...something Eli also did while at daddy's camp? Possible?

Manziel issued an official statement through the university moments ago, saying:

"SORRY FOR PARTYING."

:bullshit:

DragonfromTO

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
So anonymous people saw him partying the night before? So I guess he left the camp, drove to CS, partied all night, drove back to the camp where he told people he was too sick? Perhaps, but doesn't sound likely.

You've got the dates mixed up, I'm not talking about the night before. Saturday night would have been the night AFTER he left the camp for good. He missed the meetings at the camp because of illness on the Saturday morning and then was allegedly seen out in College Station by multiple people on that same Saturday night.

fordman84

@Fordman84_Tx
Hoopla Cash
$ 8,484.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
You've got the dates mixed up, I'm not talking about the night before. Saturday night would have been the night AFTER he left the camp for good. He missed the meetings at the camp because of illness on the Saturday morning and then was allegedly seen out in College Station by multiple people on that same Saturday night.

WHen I'm hungover my favorite line is "I'm never drinking again" and I usually keep it up more than 12 hours.

How about if I say some sources allegedly say they didn't see him out partying :lol:
Does that offset the alleged twitter users that saw him out partying? How come no one took a picture, it isn't difficult to do.

TexasExes98

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I agree with fordman. I don't see what all the fuss is about. What is wrong with him doing things that all the other college kids do? What is wrong with him partying, and living it up when he can? As for the upcoming season, I think it is going to be entertaining to see him continue his great play, or entertaining to see him fall from grace. Either way, I could care less. However, I don't think it is anyone else's business what he does in the offseason, as long as it is legal.

I agree, this is so stupid. He's being a typical college kid. He's having fun and partying. If I was JF, I too would be doing the same shit, especially laying the pipe to every hot chick on campus. If that was Johnny Manziel the regular student, his ugly ass would be not be getting anything, so why not take advantage of his status? I just think it's hilarious how naïve Aggy is trying to be on this board......

fordman84

@Fordman84_Tx
Hoopla Cash
$ 8,484.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I agree, this is so stupid. He's being a typical college kid. He's having fun and partying. If I was JF, I too would be doing the same shit, especially laying the pipe to every hot chick on campus. If that was Johnny Manziel the regular student, his ugly ass would be not be getting anything, so why not take advantage of his status? I just think it's hilarious how naïve Aggy is trying to be on this board......

How am I being naive? By asking for just a shred of evidence before crucifying the kid for being hungover?

DragonfromTO

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
WHen I'm hungover my favorite line is "I'm never drinking again" and I usually keep it up more than 12 hours.

How about if I say some sources allegedly say they didn't see him out partying :lol:
Does that offset the alleged twitter users that saw him out partying? How come no one took a picture, it isn't difficult to do.

I'm sure that there are billions of people that don't see certain people out partying when they actually and factually are, so I'm not sure why that would be evidence of anything.

Why would A&M students be lying about seeing Johnny out on Saturday? What's their incentive to do so? I believe that a few mentioned that they were disappointed that he said he wasn't taking any pictures.

fordman84

@Fordman84_Tx
Hoopla Cash
$ 8,484.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I'm sure that there are billions of people that don't see certain people out partying when they actually and factually are, so I'm not sure why that would be evidence of anything.

Why would A&M students be lying about seeing Johnny out on Saturday? What's their incentive to do so? I believe that a few mentioned that they were disappointed that he said he wasn't taking any pictures.

Since when did anyone see the biggest person in the city, a national name, and not take a picture of the guy to "prove to buddies you met him". Even if he isn't posing with you, someone would still have taken a picture.

And I'm the naive one?

TexasExes98

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
How am I being naive? By asking for just a shred of evidence before crucifying the kid for being hungover?

Ha ha, you're being naïve as hell, dude. Just stop it. Personally, this should be a non issue and not be talked about by the media. It's very stupid. Again, he's just being your typical college student....

fordman84

@Fordman84_Tx
Hoopla Cash
$ 8,484.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Ha ha, you're being naïve as hell, dude. Just stop it. Personally, this should be a non issue and not be talked about by the media. It's very stupid. Again, he's just being your typical college student....

Fine, if I'm naive then show me all these twitter people who saw Manziel out partying. I know of one chick who wasn't even there claiming he was out partying.

Show me the rest.

Codaxx

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

There are billions of people that did not see you on the computer. That doesn't change the truth. What a putz

BTHOtu

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
JFF needs to stop hanging out with AJ...

4down20

Quit checking me out.
Hoopla Cash
$ 394.91
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
JFF needs to stop hanging out with AJ...

Yeah, that's who he was with on Friday night. And both the mannings(Peyton and Eli).

There were pictures.

I dunno about saturday night.

Codaxx

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Yeah, that's who he was with on Friday night. And both the mannings(Peyton and Eli).

There were pictures.

I dunno about saturday night.

Lets be honest. I dont care he was out drinking, but man up. You are 22. Get up off you ass and show up. Dont be a liitle girl and play dead over a little booze.

4down20

Quit checking me out.
Hoopla Cash
$ 394.91
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Lets be honest. I dont care he was out drinking, but man up. You are 22. Get up off you ass and show up. Dont be a liitle girl and play dead over a little booze.

Had too in the army.

That's why he needs to learn about the wonderful hangover medicine known as the IV.

mcnabb7542

Resident Fake Asian!
Hoopla Cash
$ 3.54
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Haters Gonna Hate... Long live Johnny fucking Football!!!!!!!

johnny-football-gf1.jpg

20121110_jdm_sx1_023_28246917_904588.JPG

Peyton Manning came to the kids defense today, said, "hey I remember a young Eli Manning missing a meeting at this camp."