• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

tOfficial all things Johnny Manziel related thread

RoboticDreams

JM8CH10
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Who cares if he was out drinking and hungover the next day? t.u. fans sure like to chime in but would be defending him if he were a t-sip. I hope he has another big year and shuts all the critics up.

BTHOtu

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Yeah, that's who he was with on Friday night. And both the mannings(Peyton and Eli).

There were pictures.

I dunno about saturday night.

I can picture AJ buying him shots and saying stuff like "it's cool if you wanna sleep in tomorrow" :laugh3: "you'd probably play better after a Friday night binge" "come on, Johnny, quit being a pussy and drink more"

4down20

Quit checking me out.
Hoopla Cash
$ 394.91
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I can picture AJ buying him shots and saying stuff like "it's cool if you wanna sleep in tomorrow" :laugh3: "you'd probably play better after a Friday night binge" "come on, Johnny, quit being a pussy and drink more"

No way man, AJ has a tat of Jesus on his chest. He wouldn't do that!

:yahoo:

DragonfromTO

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Since when did anyone see the biggest person in the city, a national name, and not take a picture of the guy to "prove to buddies you met him". Even if he isn't posing with you, someone would still have taken a picture.

And I'm the naive one?

Who is more likely to be lying? Numerous college kids with no real incentive to lie, or one college kid with a ton of incentive to lie?

BTHOtu

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
No way man, AJ has a tat of Jesus on his chest. He wouldn't do that!

:yahoo:

What would Jesus do?

Drink drink drink drink drink. One more Johnny!

It's kind of funny. We had two starters on defense charged with assault and suspended but the nation is fixated on JFF's tweets and partying like a 20 year old college kid. Thank God summer is over. Media days starting soon and I'm sure the majority of the questions thrown at him won't be about football.

Practice starts soon Johnny, time to get back to work.

MarkOU

License to Thrill
Hoopla Cash
$ 287.82
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
What would Jesus do?

Drink drink drink drink drink. One more Johnny!

It's kind of funny. We had two starters on defense charged with assault and suspended but the nation is fixated on JFF's tweets and partying like a 20 year old college kid. Thank God summer is over. Media days starting soon and I'm sure the majority of the questions thrown at him won't be about football.

Practice starts soon Johnny, time to get back to work.

He's got money and is flaunting it. Don't be naïve to wonder why people are hating on him.

Super Bowl, NBA playoffs courtside, Pebble Beach round. Yeah, just some 20 year old college kid. Give us a break! Takes money and connection to be afforded those amenities and Johnny is happy to flaunt that shit so excuse others if they want to call him out on being a douche.

Me personally, I just want another chance for my Sooners to beat him before he bolts to the league.

OregonDucks

Oregon Is Faster
Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Manziel doesn't make it through the season without some major troubles. I bet Sumlin thanks God every night that passes where he doesn't get a phone call that Johnny is lodged in jail.

Codaxx

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Manziel doesn't make it through the season without some major troubles. I bet Sumlin thanks God every night that passes where he doesn't get a phone call that Johnny is lodged in jail.
-
He is not that bad. He is acting like an annoying frat boy. The issue is he can not. He seems to have issues grasping that. He helped create the monster that is destroying him. Sooner he realizes that and steps away from twitter and out of hte spotlight he will be better off.

fordman84

@Fordman84_Tx
Supporting Member Level 3
Hoopla Cash
$ 8,484.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Who is more likely to be lying? Numerous college kids with no real incentive to lie, or one college kid with a ton of incentive to lie?

I'll put it out there again, show me these "numerous college kids" tweets. Still all I have seen is one tweet from some chick who wasn't even there, just "jealous" that she wasn't where JFF supposedly was.

BTHOtu

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
He's guilty of being a rich douche bag? Here's a news flash - Colleges are full of them.

It's been a hell of a summer. Almost every day we are hearing about players being arrested, charged with assault, charged with sexual assault, DWI, suspensions, kicked off teams and shit like that hardly gets mentioned.
But every day:

Johnny drank champagne at a party.
Johnny got court side seats.
Johnny has rich parents.
Johnny took online courses.
Johnny went to the Superbowl.
Johnny tweets too much.
Johnny got a parking ticket.
Johnny gets booted from football camp.

This kid is out of control!!!!:nod:

BTHOtu

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
http://espn.go.com/college-football/story/_/id/9480663/johnny-manziel-offers-apology-texas-staff-advised-honest-source

The Heisman Trophy winner did not finish his scheduled stay as a college coach/counselor at the camp at Nicholls State University in Thibodaux, La., because he missed assigned meetings and practice sessions, citing dehydration and illness. He apologized privately to camp officials for being unable to fulfill his commitment.

According to some Internet reports, Manziel was sent home by Archie Manning because of "partying," although ESPN's Chris Mortensen reported that camp officials were adamant those reports were inaccurate.

OregonDucks

Oregon Is Faster
Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
He's guilty of being a rich douche bag? Here's a news flash - Colleges are full of them.

It's been a hell of a summer. Almost every day we are hearing about players being arrested, charged with assault, charged with sexual assault, DWI, suspensions, kicked off teams and shit like that hardly gets mentioned.
But every day:

Johnny drank champagne at a party.
Johnny got court side seats.
Johnny has rich parents.
Johnny took online courses.
Johnny went to the Superbowl.
Johnny tweets too much.
Johnny got a parking ticket.
Johnny gets booted from football camp.

This kid is out of control!!!!:nod:

these could have been lumped into the same bullet point.

4down20

Quit checking me out.
Hoopla Cash
$ 394.91
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
"dehydration and illness" = a hangover.

That is exactly the cause of a hangover, dehydration. The alcohol in your body soaks up the fluids and it dehydrates you causing you to be sick.

That is why an IV is an instant hangover cure. You use the IV's until you have to pee, and when that happens your body becomes hydrated.

Intravenous IV Hangover Cure | Hangover School

Drinking alot of water will do the same thing, it's just harder to stomach, and near impossible to stomach in the same quantities.

fordman84

@Fordman84_Tx
Hoopla Cash
$ 8,484.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
"dehydration and illness" = a hangover.

That is exactly the cause of a hangover, dehydration. The alcohol in your body soaks up the fluids and it dehydrates you causing you to be sick.

That is why an IV is an instant hangover cure. You use the IV's until you have to pee, and when that happens your body becomes hydrated.

Intravenous IV Hangover Cure | Hangover School

Drinking alot of water will do the same thing, it's just harder to stomach, and near impossible to stomach in the same quantities.

So that is the only cause of dehydration? :laugh3: I could post the exact same thing you did for a number of illnesses.

Look, is partying and being hungover out of the question. No freaking way. It is likely even. But everyone saying that he definitely was hung over and partying are basing all of that off "internet sources" and one chick on twitter who wasn't even there. :doh:

4down20

Quit checking me out.
Hoopla Cash
$ 394.91
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
So that is the only cause of dehydration? :laugh3: I could post the exact same thing you did for a number of illnesses.

Look, is partying and being hungover out of the question. No freaking way. It is likely even. But everyone saying that he definitely was hung over and partying are basing all of that off "internet sources" and one chick on twitter who wasn't even there. :doh:

:rollseyes:

Codaxx

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

-
Seems more reasonable than believing he apologized to the Mannings and the University, because he got a stomach virus.

fordman84

@Fordman84_Tx
Hoopla Cash
$ 8,484.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
-
Seems more reasonable than believing he apologized to the Mannings and the University, because he got a stomach virus.

He said he was going to try to lay low and stay out of the spotlight, which is why he stopped tweeting. Now he goes out and gets in the headlines and fails to finish something he signed up for. I would have apologized to both, even it was because of some illness outside of my control. That is just the adult thing to do.

Again, he might have been hungover. But I'm not going to criticize him as if I know he was hungover off of a second hand tweet and some anonymous, unquoted sources.

Codaxx

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
He said he was going to try to lay low and stay out of the spotlight, which is why he stopped tweeting. Now he goes out and gets in the headlines and fails to finish something he signed up for. I would have apologized to both, even it was because of some illness outside of my control. That is just the adult thing to do.

Again, he might have been hungover. But I'm not going to criticize him as if I know he was hungover off of a second hand tweet and some anonymous, unquoted sources.
-
Occam's razor

fordman84

@Fordman84_Tx
Hoopla Cash
$ 8,484.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
-
Occam's razor

exactly. He said he was ill and the camp said he was not hungover. Very few assumptions. For the hungover you have to assume that the tweet chick (who wasn't there) knew what she was talking about, that an internet source exists, and that the camp is lying.

Couldn't agree with you more.

jdwills126

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
All he needs to do is show and play. Winning is the great cure all.

I doubt anyone gives a rats ass if he got bounced from a camp if he wins. College kids will be college kids. I would be more concerned if he was going all Aaron Hernandez sucker punching bouncers and being questioned for shootings at 17 years of age!

You are young once and the kid has the world by the balls so enjoy yourself....just don't get arrested!