• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

tOfficial 2019 Recruiting Thread

Lions=TeHsUcKs

Basketball School
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
UGA is going to have a massive day. I think they get Trey Sanders and Dean.

Lions=TeHsUcKs

Basketball School
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Zach who?
Of course Harrison. He was all Michigan and wavered a bit after the loss, but the family was on him hard to the end and he finally went back to OSU Monday. Told the coaches at PSU and UM that he's going to be a Buckeye.

Daxton flipped, because agents and Bama staff told him Harbaugh was leaving for the NFL, that's why he flipped for a couple of days and silently committed after Jimbo's announcement of staying.

Across The Field

Oaky Afterbirth
Hoopla Cash
$ 24,656.63
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Of course Harrison. He was all Michigan and wavered a bit after the loss, but the family was on him hard to the end and he finally went back to OSU Monday. Told the coaches at PSU and UM that he's going to be a Buckeye.

Daxton flipped, because agents and Bama staff told him Harbaugh was leaving for the NFL, that's why he flipped for a couple of days and silently committed after Jimbo's announcement of staying.
Yeah, his situation and Daxton's aren't comparable. He was never committed to any program. He was considered a lean one way or another, but he never committed. Hill has now committed and decommitted from 3 different programs. That screams prima donna who just needs attention.

Lions=TeHsUcKs

Basketball School
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Yeah, his situation and Daxton's aren't comparable. He was never committed to any program. He was considered a lean one way or another, but he never committed. Hill has now committed and decommitted from 3 different programs. That screams prima donna who just needs attention.
I think Hill bought into Harbaugh fully and felt betrayed when it seemed like Jimmy could leave after the OSU blowout for the NFL. He seems like a good kid, but it was obvious he committed to the coach and not the program. Similar to what a lot of southern recruits did for Meyer.

Lions=TeHsUcKs

Basketball School
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Harrison did silently commit around the time of the PSU game btw. He had a ton of Michigan gear etc. Now his inner circle was always hounding him about going to Michigan. I believe he would have been a Suckeye even if Michigan won that game. Meyer leaving and his inner circle made him become a Buckeye.

Across The Field

Oaky Afterbirth
Hoopla Cash
$ 24,656.63
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Harrison did silently commit around the time of the PSU game btw. He had a ton of Michigan gear etc. Now his inner circle was always hounding him about going to Michigan. I believe he would have been a Suckeye even if Michigan won that game. Meyer leaving and his inner circle made him become a Buckeye.
I'm sure he was.

At any rate, his situation and Hill's are nowhere near comparable.

Lions=TeHsUcKs

Basketball School
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I'm sure he was.

At any rate, his situation and Hill's are nowhere near comparable.
No doubt. Hill does want a good education, but he saw Harbaugh as a good mentor to possibly get him early playing time and get him ready for the NFL as well.

Nohelp

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Tyler Davis ESPN:
star4.png
signs with Clemson

#60 Overall, #7 DT, #7 FL

Across The Field

Oaky Afterbirth
Hoopla Cash
$ 24,656.63
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
No doubt. Hill does want a good education, but he saw Harbaugh as a good mentor to possibly get him early playing time and get him ready for the NFL as well.
If he was concerned with being NFL-ready, it's pretty clear he would've gone to OSU. I'm guessing the early playing time was big.

Lions=TeHsUcKs

Basketball School
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
If he was concerned with being NFL-ready, it's pretty clear he would've gone to OSU. I'm guessing the early playing time was big.
Meyer ain't there anymore. If this was an offensive recruit, I'd agree. But I don't think guys like Johnson stay there too long on the defensive staff.

Lions=TeHsUcKs

Basketball School
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Michigan lands Cornelius Johnson. I believe he should shoot up the rankings in a couple of months. I wish Michigan could have gone harder after Kyle Ford since a lot of his family are Blue fans.

gob

Hoopla Cash
$ 13,496.29
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I think Locksley will land him in Maryland in a month or so.
Eh, he's in his mid 60's. I think it's more likely he retires than goes to another school.

Meyer did recruit him over, though, so if he was younger, I could see him going somewhere else.

Lions=TeHsUcKs

Basketball School
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I still want to know wtf made Logan Brown a huge fucking Wisconsin fan. I could even get Nebraska over us.