• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Tournament Thread tOfficial 2019 ncaa tournament thread

Shower Fart

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
great game, mr fart -
that Cassius Winston is a great player -
is he gonna declare for the draft this year?

Cassius will be back. Izzo makes jokes with him about him being the best PG he's ever seen that isnt an athlete. Great college player but doesn't have the height or quickness for the NBA.

AlaskaGuy

Throbbing Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 14,312.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Deep Creek

Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
you sure post a lot of shit talk about Tech -
why do you have such a hard-on
for the Red Raiders??
Yeah I do but mostly just raggin' the Tech faithful...two of the four guys I play golf with three times a week are Tech alum. I actually like Tech...but didn't like the way the handled the Leach situation. Tech is a lot better university than it gets credit for. Perception is a cow college but that ain't true. In fact, I know how good the med school is because Lubbock is where we go for all medical...which is top notch and some our doctors are teaching at the med school as well as practicing. And for years the Tech law school had the best results of all Texas schools on the bar exam.

And, I'm just being sarcastic because everyone refers to some members of big conferences as insignificant if they ain't the biggies...i.e. The Big 12 is OU, Texas and "everyone else." Same for other ones.

redseat

Hoopla Cash
$ 943.33
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
"The biggest point I want to make, and I'm sincere in this, I'm not just saying this because it's politically the right thing to say. There is human error involved in the game. Kids make mistakes, coaches make mistakes. Yes, officials will make mistakes. That's part of the game. Get over it," he said.

"Sometimes they're going to go your way, sometimes they're not going to go your way. Are we going to give God less glory because we lost and ... only because we win? Stop. Grow up, this is part of the game. These kids taught us, I think, in many, many ways how to handle defeat. And that's a difficult thing to do for these young kids. And I'm proud of them."

antone112

who gives a fuck
Hoopla Cash
$ 2,290.91
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
"The biggest point I want to make, and I'm sincere in this, I'm not just saying this because it's politically the right thing to say. There is human error involved in the game. Kids make mistakes, coaches make mistakes. Yes, officials will make mistakes. That's part of the game. Get over it," he said.

"Sometimes they're going to go your way, sometimes they're not going to go your way. Are we going to give God less glory because we lost and ... only because we win? Stop. Grow up, this is part of the game. These kids taught us, I think, in many, many ways how to handle defeat. And that's a difficult thing to do for these young kids. And I'm proud of them."
Classy move by Bruce Pearl

Can't believe I just said that