• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

tOfficial 2018 Recruiting Thread

Across The Field

Oaky Afterbirth
Hoopla Cash
$ 24,656.63
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
You seem surprised, considering who you're referencing.
He was bad last year when I kept telling him OSU was gonna raid Texas, but he wasn't this bad. For some reason he has it in his head that 8 wins is some magical number that's going to trigger an auto-commitment from these kids just because they grew up in Texas. I don't even know if "delusional" is a strong enough word at this point.

starbigd

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
You realize foster said that last year, but has said Texas is his leader now? I'm the one being delusional when even tOSU mods have him going to Texas?

At some point is going to dawn on you that you aren't getting that kid, and never were

100% CBs to Texas...... But tell us again who his leader was last year

Across The Field

Oaky Afterbirth
Hoopla Cash
$ 24,656.63
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
You realize foster said that last year, but has said Texas is his leader now? I'm the one being delusional when even tOSU mods have him going to Texas?

At some point is going to dawn on you that you aren't getting that kid, and never were

100% CBs to Texas...... But tell us again who his leader was last year
Show me where he changed his mind and said that OSU is no longer his favorite and UT is.

starbigd

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
And just last year you said CBs didn't mean shit when I said Browning was CB'd to Baylor. What a d-bag you are about your team. Get some clarity.

This is just stupid. Only ONE person on the planet had Browning going to Baylor...... And he was wrong.

Pick an argument that makes sense. There has never been 100% crystal ball picks for him to Baylor.

So decide what your argument is.

Across The Field

Oaky Afterbirth
Hoopla Cash
$ 24,656.63
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Yeah we are. Ask FSU, OU, and LSU
LOL at 3 schools = "everybody". Congrats on flipping a few recruits. Big schools do that each and every year. Welcome to recruiting.

starbigd

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Show me where he changed his mind and said that OSU is no longer his favorite and UT is.
Christ........ WHY do you think EVERYONE has picked him to go to Texas, or that he's rumored to already be a silent commit?

Across The Field

Oaky Afterbirth
Hoopla Cash
$ 24,656.63
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
This is just stupid. Only ONE person on the planet had Browning going to Baylor...... And he was wrong.

Pick an argument that makes sense. There has never been 100% crystal ball picks for him to Baylor.

So decide what your argument is.
And only 3 people ever CB'd him to Texas, yet you couldn't stop telling me how he was basically a lock to the Horns.

Across The Field

Oaky Afterbirth
Hoopla Cash
$ 24,656.63
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Christ........ WHY do you think EVERYONE has picked him to go to Texas, or that he's rumored to already be a silent commit?

starbigd

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Nah, no need, he's clearly tOSU bound, I mean everyone clearly has this wrong after he did that last year. Clearly even the tOSU recruiting analysts know less than you do....

Across The Field

Oaky Afterbirth
Hoopla Cash
$ 24,656.63
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Nah, no need, he's clearly tOSU bound, I mean everyone clearly has this wrong after he did that last year. Clearly even the tOSU recruiting analysts know less than you do....
BJ Foster personal quote, 5 months ago: OSU is my favorite. @starbigd: "THAT'S OLD AND DOESN'T EVEN COUNT YOU MORON!"
Recruiting analyst guesses, 3-5 months ago: CB to Texas. @starbigd: "SEE! HOW CAN YOU EVEN ARGUE! HE'S 100% ALL TEXAS!"

starbigd

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
BJ Foster personal quote, 5 months ago: OSU is my favorite. @starbigd: "THAT'S OLD AND DOESN'T EVEN COUNT YOU MORON!"
Recruiting analyst guesses, 3-5 months ago: CB to Texas. @starbigd: "SEE! HOW CAN YOU EVEN ARGUE! HE'S 100% ALL TEXAS!"

Lol. So let me get this straight.

Kid has 100% of the crystal ball picks to Texas. Of those picks, two belong to Ohio state recruiting analysts. Kid is considered A HEAVY Texas lean, so much so that he's considered a silent commit.

But YOU say all of this is wrong, NONE of these analysts can possibly have information or an in that tells them he's going Texas, because of a quote from months ago before Texas even had a coaching staff in place.

That about sum it up?

Across The Field

Oaky Afterbirth
Hoopla Cash
$ 24,656.63
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Lol. So let me get this straight.

Kid has 100% of the crystal ball picks to Texas. Of those picks, two belong to Ohio state recruiting analysts. Kid is considered A HEAVY Texas lean, so much so that he's considered a silent commit.

But YOU say all of this is wrong, NONE of these analysts can possibly have information or an in that tells them he's going Texas, because of a quote from months ago before Texas even had a coaching staff in place.

That about sum it up?
LOL ok.

Show me where he changed his mind and said that OSU is no longer his favorite and UT is. Why can't you do this? If he's such a "HEAVY Texas lean, so much that he's considered a silent commit", why can't you find even the slightest shred of a quote from him or anyone else that supports it? All you're doing is looking at CBs, something that has never mattered at this point in the game. When the only thing supporting your side is a few guesses that routinely are wrong, while I have a direct quote FROM THE KID HIMSELF, you know you're beat. Just lick your wounds and come back later if something changes.

Across The Field

Oaky Afterbirth
Hoopla Cash
$ 24,656.63
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
At the end of the day, if OSU makes this kid a high priority, he's a Buckeye. Not only has he named OSU his leader, but he's expressed how important it is to find a school that develops DBs and puts them in the pros, something no other school is doing like OSU right now outside of Bama.

starbigd

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
LOL ok.

Show me where he changed his mind and said that OSU is no longer his favorite and UT is. Why can't you do this? If he's such a "HEAVY Texas lean, so much that he's considered a silent commit", why can't you find even the slightest shred of a quote from him or anyone else that supports it? All you're doing is looking at CBs, something that has never mattered at this point in the game. When the only thing supporting your side is a few guesses that routinely are wrong, while I have a direct quote FROM THE KID HIMSELF, you know you're beat. Just lick your wounds and come back later if something changes.

That's where your wrong, as usual.

If the quote you're clinging on to for dear life is so important why do NONE of your own analysts think it matters?

You realize these analysts talk to the kid, his family, his coaches, his friends, and to date NO ONE has gotten information or the feeling that he's even considering tOSU.

Yeah, they just make up these crystal balls for fun.

It's one thing if you have a few for Texas, a few for other schools. It's quite another when there is ZERO evidence to support that he's going elsewhere and the consensus is unanimous.

I'll agree tOSU is in excellent shape with Anthony Cook, but there is no chance with Foster.

starbigd

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
In fact, let's ask you the same question.....

Other than your quote, what else, or who else, thinks he's going tOSU? Every single article I pull up has Texas the heavy favorite, quotes that say he's Texas' to lose. I'd love to read it see literally ANYTHING from any respected analyst that tOSU leads for him

Across The Field

Oaky Afterbirth
Hoopla Cash
$ 24,656.63
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
That's where your wrong, as usual.

If the quote you're clinging on to for dear life is so important why do NONE of your own analysts think it matters?

You realize these analysts talk to the kid, his family, his coaches, his friends, and to date NO ONE has gotten information or the feeling that he's even considering tOSU.

Yeah, they just make up these crystal balls for fun.

It's one thing if you have a few for Texas, a few for other schools. It's quite another when there is ZERO evidence to support that he's going elsewhere and the consensus is unanimous.

I'll agree tOSU is in excellent shape with Anthony Cook, but there is no chance with Foster.
LOL why do you keep side-stepping my question? Why can't you provide a single shred of information aside from wild guesses to support your side? Why? I'm not wrong about a single thing, bub. I use facts, you use wild guesses. Unless you can provide something solid, just walk away already.

Across The Field

Oaky Afterbirth
Hoopla Cash
$ 24,656.63
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
In fact, let's ask you the same question.....

Other than your quote, what else, or who else, thinks he's going tOSU? Every single article I pull up has Texas the heavy favorite, quotes that say he's Texas' to lose. I'd love to read it see literally ANYTHING from any respected analyst that tOSU leads for him
Then show them already! Show me concrete evidence that he is "all Texas", "a HEAVY Texas lean", or even a "silent verbal" to Texas. Why can't you do this?

starbigd

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3