• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

tOfficial 2018 Recruiting Thread

romeo212000

Self-proclaimed Asshole
Hoopla Cash
$ 3,441.75
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Cooks got to him. Will he be another Dakota Austin or another Jalen Saunders? Time will tell if we land him. Speedy af I hear.

You can get away being smaller as a slot WR. Tons of those during Stoops tenure. You can't get away with being a mini person as a corner.

starbigd

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Looks like Herman just flipped another top recruit, this time from LSU

4 star S, Caden Sterns, their first commit of this recruiting season

At least that's the current rumor, and a flood of CB picks just came in for him. The LSU mods on 24/7 are going nuts.

Herman is officially a PROBLEM if he pulls this off. He's taking every top recruit in the state.......no matter where that kid is committed. And what's so crazy is that there aren't any insider reports that see any of this coming, so we get news out of the blue that some kid is about to flip. He's like a ninja, nobody even knew he had Sterns on campus this week for an unofficial.

Codaxx

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

At least that's the current rumor, and a flood of CB picks just came in for him. The LSU mods on 24/7 are going nuts.

Herman is officially a PROBLEM if he pulls this off. He's taking every top recruit in the state.......no matter where that kid is committed. And what's so crazy is that there aren't any insider reports that see any of this coming, so we get news out of the blue that some kid is about to flip. He's like a ninja, nobody even knew he had Sterns on campus this week for an unofficial.

It's official. Sterns flips to Texas. #2 Safety in Texas and a top 5 player. #1 Is considered a heavy Texas lean, BJ Foster.

starbigd

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
This bumps us up to #10 in class rankings. If we get the other Texas leans, this will be a top 5 class.

Lions=TeHsUcKs

Basketball School
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

This means you guys can let us have BJ Foster right? Right???

Cowboyinexile

I have spoken
Hoopla Cash
$ 52,518.49
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Kid should be smart and follow his brother

starbigd

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
This means you guys can let us have BJ Foster right? Right???

No, he's a HEAVY Texas lean. It means we'll be ALLOWING aggy to get Leon O'neal, the 3rd ranked S in the state. Foster is most likely announcing in the next few weeks.

That kid is all Texas.

Hornsstampede2.0

Guy Who Never Responds
Hoopla Cash
$ 3,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Tom Herman actually recruiting in a way that the fans and boosters love.
He shows a strong understanding of connecting with the fanbase and boosters first.

Mack recruited Juniors, and never bothered to recruit seniors that much. He risked they would not develop.
Strong never recruited until the last month. He preferred to wait until the very last minute to recruit.

Mack recruited way too early.
Strong recruited way too late.

Herman is recruiting in a balanced way that keeps the Texas community involved.

Codaxx

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
No, he's a HEAVY Texas lean. It means we'll be ALLOWING aggy to get Leon O'neal, the 3rd ranked S in the state. Foster is most likely announcing in the next few weeks.

That kid is all Texas.

It will be interesting to see what happens with O'Neal. That kid is a player. Most of his offers happened this spring. He may get heavily targeted by the OOS guys now.

Across The Field

Oaky Afterbirth
Hoopla Cash
$ 24,656.63
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
No worries. We'll just snag Anthony Cook and be on our way.

starbigd

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
It will be interesting to see what happens with O'Neal. That kid is a player. Most of his offers happened this spring. He may get heavily targeted by the OOS guys now.

It will be HILARIOUS if LSU swoops in and takes O'Neal

Across The Field

Oaky Afterbirth
Hoopla Cash
$ 24,656.63
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Possibly......but I'll tell you what I did last year. If Texas wins 8 games, no chance he doesn't sign with Texas.
And just like last year, I'll be right. Winning 8 games in the Big 12 means nothing, that conference is a joke. He's a Buckeye, just like all the guys I said last year.

Codaxx

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
No worries. We'll just snag Anthony Cook and be on our way.

I am not worried about that. Green has the highest ceiling. Jamison is the best CB in Texas, he just isn't at that magic 6 foot. Like safety there are 3 stud CBs in Texas this year and another 3-4 that can be studs. I am happy with 2 of the 3. Getting all 3 would be insane. I wouldn't use last year as an example. It really wasn't surprising that winning 5 games and firing a coach opened up the state for someone like OSU.

Across The Field

Oaky Afterbirth
Hoopla Cash
$ 24,656.63
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I am not worried about that. Green has the highest ceiling. Jamison is the best CB in Texas, he just isn't at that magic 6 foot. Like safety there are 3 stud CBs in Texas this year and another 3-4 that can be studs. I am happy with 2 of the 3. Getting all 3 would be insane. I wouldn't use last year as an example. It really wasn't surprising that winning 5 games and firing a coach opened up the state for someone like OSU.
Better hope last year wasn't an indication of how Herman really is as a head coach then. Also, the state has been opened up since long before last year.

Codaxx

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Better hope last year wasn't an indication of how Herman really is as a head coach then. Also, the state has been opened up since long before last year.

That is what happens when Texas wins 16 games in 3 years. The state will conti he to be open until a Texas school gets their act together. It's not like this is a secret

Across The Field

Oaky Afterbirth
Hoopla Cash
$ 24,656.63
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
That is what happens when Texas wins 16 games in 3 years. The state will conti he to be open until a Texas school gets their act together. It's not like this is a secret
I know, but assuming Herman is just going to cure everything immediately is pretty short-sighted.

Also, BJ Foster loves OSU. Hardly a kid that would be described as "all Texas", as your buddy here says. In fact, he named OSU his leader several months ago and was quoted saying "When I look at the schools, I’m looking at the facilities and how they did with the DBs, as far as how they produce DBs in the league and how they train them.”

Ohio State is the undisputed DBU in college football. Texas, not so much.

Codaxx

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I know, but assuming Herman is just going to cure everything immediately is pretty short-sighted.

Also, BJ Foster loves OSU. Hardly a kid that would be described as "all Texas", as your buddy here says. In fact, he named OSU his leader several months ago and was quoted saying "When I look at the schools, I’m looking at the facilities and how they did with the DBs, as far as how they produce DBs in the league and how they train them.”

Ohio State is the undisputed DBU in college football. Texas, not so much.

Never heard Foster leaning anywhere but Texas. He is really tight with Quandre Diggs (Lions). Diggs and Jammer (Diggs step-brother) are both from Fosters hometown. There is a reason he is 100% to Texas in Crystal Balls, including OSU guys. Texas will have to really screw that up for him to go elsewhere. All that kid does is play football and ride horses.

Across The Field

Oaky Afterbirth
Hoopla Cash
$ 24,656.63
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Never heard Foster leaning anywhere but Texas. He is really tight with Quandre Diggs (Lions). Diggs and Jammer (Diggs step-brother) are both from Fosters hometown. There is a reason he is 100% to Texas in Crystal Balls, including OSU guys. Texas will have to really screw that up for him to go elsewhere. All that kid does is play football and ride horses.

From November, but he's never changed it. Again, the guy has also said pro-readiness is what he's looking for. Nobody is better in that regard than OSU right now.

Codaxx

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

That is in November while Texas didn't even have a coach. That might as well be an article from 1977

OSU already took 2 Safeties this year. I doubt they do that if they thought they were in good standing with Foster