• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

tOfficial 2018 Recruiting Thread

starbigd

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I have 4 other articles but they're behind pay walls...... Just not seeing anyone of the opinion that the kid isn't favoring Texas. His mother is also quite vocal on twitter about her preferences.

Once again, not one analyst, anywhere, is hearing anything different than Texas

Across The Field

Oaky Afterbirth
Hoopla Cash
$ 24,656.63
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Fine...... It's not like Google doesn't work for you.

And yes, you are wrong.

No one supports your position, literally..... But NOBODY knows shit but you, got it. I mean its a Fact, right?

Who's next? A look at five Texas Longhorns commit candidates

Texas recruiting: Two 5-star prospects head the 10 recruits that Texas will focus on for junior day
I'm really not wrong when I have the actual quote from him. You have a couple of Texas writers that feel Texas is the favorite. Congrats. I have the actual quote from him. Have you yet been able to find anything where he named Texas his leader, or is this still nothing but speculation and guessing without concrete evidence?

Across The Field

Oaky Afterbirth
Hoopla Cash
$ 24,656.63
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I have 4 other articles but they're behind pay walls...... Just not seeing anyone of the opinion that the kid isn't favoring Texas. His mother is also quite vocal on twitter about her preferences.

Once again, not one analyst, anywhere, is hearing anything different than Texas
Except for him. Who said OSU is his leader.

starbigd

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Clinging to an old quote from a teenager, from before Texas even having a staff is pretty weak.

Given that, ONCE AGAIN, your own recruiting analysts don't believe he's favoring the buckeyes, IS VERY TELLING.

But you hold onto that quote, when he commits to Texas it might keep you warm at night

Codaxx

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Why don't we just put up an avi get on the kid. He is rumored to commit this summer. Bet goes to Labor Day. I'll bet that commit is not OSU

starbigd

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Why don't we just put up an avi get on the kid. He is rumored to commit this summer. Bet goes to Labor Day. I'll bet that commit is not OSU

I'm in as well and I never make bets

Across The Field

Oaky Afterbirth
Hoopla Cash
$ 24,656.63
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Clinging to an old quote from a teenager, from before Texas even having a staff is pretty weak.

Given that, ONCE AGAIN, your own recruiting analysts don't believe he's favoring the buckeyes, IS VERY TELLING.

But you hold onto that quote, when he commits to Texas it might keep you warm at night
LOL, so still can't find anything from after Texas put their staff together stating their his leader, according to him? That's pretty weak.

At this point last year, Baron Browning had multiple Texas CBs and not a single OSU CB. What happened there?

As I said earlier, if OSU makes this kid a high priority, we'll get him. The fact that we already have to safeties may change that (even though we would have room for another safety if need be), in which maybe Texas has a shot.

Codaxx

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
LOL, so still can't find anything from after Texas put their staff together stating their his leader, according to him? That's pretty weak.

At this point last year, Baron Browning had multiple Texas CBs and not a single OSU CB. What happened there?

As I said earlier, if OSU makes this kid a high priority, we'll get him. The fact that we already have to safeties may change that (even though we would have room for another safety if need be), in which maybe Texas has a shot.

Why are you pretending that Texas did not implode last year? It's like you believe 17-18 year old kids never change their mind. Just make a bet with either of us, so this dumb ass conversation can end.

AlaskaGuy

Throbbing Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 14,312.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Which kid is being lied to, the Pro style or the Dual threat? The team wont do both.
Good question. I wasn't so hot on the idea of recruiting the dual threat kid after Sirmon (pro style) had committed to Washington in his sophomore year. The kid is pissed right now and I can't say I blame him. He's been practicing with the UW players going on three years now and he doesn't deserve this kind of bs. If he gets flipped, Washington has nobody to blame but themselves.

AlaskaGuy

Throbbing Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 14,312.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Gotta love that buckeye arrogance
I'm in a few of those Facebook college smash talk groups and they are always loaded with SEC homers and then you have the Ohio St. posters who make up an entire posting army of their own.

Across The Field

Oaky Afterbirth
Hoopla Cash
$ 24,656.63
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Why are you pretending that Texas did not implode last year? It's like you believe 17-18 year old kids never change their mind. Just make a bet with either of us, so this dumb ass conversation can end.
Not going to make a bet when I'm not sure what our recruiting priorities are right now, seeing as how we're 9 months from signing day. There's a chance we're done recruiting safeties with two. My point was, with our returning upperclassmen next year, we have room. The staff may see it differently. However, obviously the kid is high on OSU considering he was willing to make us his leader, and his quotes about the importance of putting guys in the pros also side with us. How does Herman even stack up? You guys sure get pissy when people don't just bow down to Texas when it comes to recruiting kids in your state.

Codaxx

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Not going to make a bet when I'm not sure what our recruiting priorities are right now, seeing as how we're 9 months from signing day. There's a chance we're done recruiting safeties with two. My point was, with our returning upperclassmen next year, we have room. The staff may see it differently. However, obviously the kid is high on OSU considering he was willing to make us his leader, and his quotes about the importance of putting guys in the pros also side with us. How does Herman even stack up? You guys sure get pissy when people don't just bow down to Texas when it comes to recruiting kids in your state.

I am not pissy. Just saw 2 pages of you guys talking about Foster. Figure a bet would end it and that would make the other board members happy.

PS- I love your part about priorities. When I said that you didn't agree. OSU should offer you. Your backpedal is way better than Fosters

Across The Field

Oaky Afterbirth
Hoopla Cash
$ 24,656.63
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I am not pissy. Just saw 2 pages of you guys talking about Foster. Figure a bet would end it and that would make the other board members happy.

PS- I love your part about priorities. When I said that you didn't agree. OSU should offer you. Your backpedal is way better than Fosters
Didn't backpedal a single bit. I told you, and still contend, that we have room for a 3rd safety. Never once did I say we don't. I said I don't know what our priorities are, which I don't. If they decide to prioritize him, I feel strongly that he will be in the fold. Unfortunately I'm not on the coaching staff so I don't know their list of top priorities right now.

Across The Field

Oaky Afterbirth
Hoopla Cash
$ 24,656.63
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Gotta love that buckeye arrogance
It's not arrogance when your results back it up. We're fresh off a class where we pillaged the state of Texas and have established ourselves as the premier defensive back producer in college football.

AlaskaGuy

Throbbing Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 14,312.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
It's not arrogance when your results back it up. We're fresh off a class where we pillaged the state of Texas and have established ourselves as the premier defensive back producer in college football.
The premier DB's are now Washington's territory.