• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

tOfficial 2017 Recruiting Thread

fishinabarrel

Hoopla Cash
$ 500.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Peoples-Jones posted this. If it all comes to fruition that would be 3-5* receivers, a 5* RB, and a 5* QB

Codaxx

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
4* 6 ft 6 WR to Bama.

this guy is an interesting player. Was a nobody and then went to a camp and ran a 4.38. Tape is bit underwhelming. Right now he is not a top 7 WR in Texas based on play, but damn is he a great piece of clay. So raw, but the athletic potential is through the roof. He has been mostly focused on baseball up until this point.

starbigd

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I still don't get the Tate Martell hype. Decent passing talent, but he's so small I'd never even CONSIDER taking him at a major university. Guys like him can't take the pounding.

Innermind

Lithomancer
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Peoples-Jones posted this. If it all comes to fruition that would be 3-5* receivers, a 5* RB, and a 5* QB

I would be very surprised if Donovan Peoples-Jones chooses Ohio State over Michigan. His father, an orthopedic surgeon, is a graduate of Michigan, and Donovan has plans to follow in his dad's footsteps as a surgeon. In fact, Donovan is already working at the University of Michigan Hospital shadowing/sitting-in on surgical procedures.
Interesting Michigan Development With Donovan Peoples-Jones

But, ya never know.... Ohio State was the first school to offer a football scholarship to Donovan, and he has stated that the first offer is a special one. Plus it doesn't really matter where he gets his undergrad degree in the B1G, as all 14 B1G schools should properly prepare him academically for eventually getting accepted into Michigan's Medical School.

cwerph

Go Bucks!
Hoopla Cash
$ 6,500.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I would be very surprised if Donovan Peoples-Jones chooses Ohio State over Michigan. His father, an orthopedic surgeon, is a graduate of Michigan, and Donovan has plans to follow in his dad's footsteps as a surgeon. In fact, Donovan is already working at the University of Michigan Hospital shadowing/sitting-in on surgical procedures.
Interesting Michigan Development With Donovan Peoples-Jones

But, ya never know.... Ohio State was the first school to offer a football scholarship to Donovan, and he has stated that the first offer is a special one. Plus it doesn't really matter where he gets his undergrad degree in the B1G, as all 14 B1G schools should properly prepare him academically for eventually getting accepted into Michigan's Medical School.
Going to Michigan. End of story.

TrustMeIamRight

Hoopla Cash
$ 28.63
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Going to Michigan. End of story.
Yeah, if OSU pulled that off and signed DPJ, I would be amazed. If Hoke were still coach, I could see it happening, but not now.

MAIZEandBLUE09

Well-Known, and Feared, Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
"Michigan will never land kids out of SEC country that have SEC offers" - every SEC coach in response to satellite camps.

B_dub

Hoopla Cash
$ 547.19
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
"Michigan will never land kids out of SEC country that have SEC offers" - every SEC coach in response to satellite camps.

Huh. I've never heard them say that. But if you posted it, it must be true.

bamabear82

I ♥ t-baggin
Hoopla Cash
$ 709.73
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Huh. I've never heard them say that. But if you posted it, it must be true.

Shhh, it makes them feel better if they think they're doing something special.

TrustMeIamRight

Hoopla Cash
$ 28.63
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Shhh, it makes them feel better if they think they're doing something special.
Id say the satellite camps are doing exactly what I said they would. Give UM and Harbaugh a foot in the door to build relationships and a chance for kids to see how UM coaches are in person.
Aubrey Solomon is a top 100 recruit and a guy everyone thought was a Alabama lean (and who knows, he may end up there), but this is why the SEC was so against these camps.

Now if Nico Collins ends up at UM -- I have a feeling we will see another round of, let's ban sattelite camps from the ACC/SEC. :)

bamabear82

I ♥ t-baggin
Hoopla Cash
$ 709.73
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Id say the satellite camps are doing exactly what I said they would. Give UM and Harbaugh a foot in the door to build relationships and a chance for kids to see how UM coaches are in person.
Aubrey Solomon is a top 100 recruit and a guy everyone thought was a Alabama lean (and who knows, he may end up there), but this is why the SEC was so against these camps.

Now if Nico Collins ends up at UM -- I have a feeling we will see another round of, let's ban sattelite camps from the ACC/SEC. :)
You da man!

TrustMeIamRight

Hoopla Cash
$ 28.63
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
You da man!
Not saying, I'm the man at all. Just pointing that exactly what I said would happen is happening. It isnt as if UM will be the only school to pull a top recruit from SEC country with the camps. This is why Sankey and the SEC were so against these camps.