• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

tOfficial 2015 NBA Draft/Free Agency Thread

Mecca

ClipGangOrDontBang
Hoopla Cash
$ 19,999.54
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Lets just say that deandre Jordan goes to the bucks... How many wins would they get? I'm gonna go with 50

Just from adding Jordan?...lol

45 max.

Ps. There is no scenario where he will land with the Bucks....Well, mybe if they signed Lebron.

Teams are coming to him, he is not going to them.

Just like when Bledsoe met with Minny and Bron with the Suns, this is all about leverage.

Pay me what I want, agree to make me a priority rather than a afterthought on offense, or I will go to a Team that will.

He has already said he is interested in a long-term deal, not 1 yr to take advantage of the cap.

Now that everyone is aware that they will have to pay him the max, It is a 2 Team race between Dallas and the Clips.

The Lakers are always a threat. But, I doubt he will leave that extra year and 20 plus mil on the table to move down the hall.

Mecca

ClipGangOrDontBang
Hoopla Cash
$ 19,999.54
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
The Los Angeles Times recently reported the Bucks were among four teams that will meet with unrestricted Los Angeles Clippers center DeAndre Jordan at his home in Houston. Besides the Bucks, The Times reported Dallas, the Los Angeles Lakers and Clippers are on Jordan’s short list. Sources contend Jordan will either remain with the Clippers or go to Dallas. They say an arrangement where the 26-year-old Jordan goes to Dallas and Mavericks center Tyson Chandler, 32, winds up the Clippers is a viable possibility. Interestingly, none of the aforementioned teams might not even be Jordan’s preference.

trojanfan12

R.I.P. Robotic Dreams. Fight On!
Hoopla Cash
$ 16,709.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Very shocked to hear that. Although Kobe was the catalyst for the 09' and 10' titles, Pau Gasol was his defacto Robin. Without him, Kobe's still trying to win one without Shaq.

I agree and to Kobe's credit, he was never on board with trading Pau. Kobe always stuck up for him. I was pissed when people booed Pau. Probably would have gotten kicked out if it had been anyone near me. Heck, I used to get mad at Lakers fans on here when they would criticize him and they all liked him too. :lol:

trojanfan12

R.I.P. Robotic Dreams. Fight On!
Hoopla Cash
$ 16,709.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

45 max.

Ps. There is no scenario where he will land with the Bucks....Well, mybe if they signed Lebron.

Just like when Bledsoe met with Minny and Bron with the Suns, this is all about leverage.

Pay me what I want, agree to make me a priority rather than a afterthought on offense, or I will go to a Team that will.

He has already said he is interested in a long-term deal, not 1 yr to take advantage of the cap.

Now that everyone is aware that they will have to pay him the max, It is a 2 Team race between Dallas and the Clips.

The Lakers are always a threat. But, I doubt he will leave that extra year and 20 plus mil on the table to move down the hall.

He won't need the extra $20 million with what he'd save in moving expenses. :whistle:

Hambombs

Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

45 max.

? Lol bucks are going to get better. They have young guys in Middleton,carter Williams. Rising stars in Jabari and possibly Giannis. They will get better. They didn't max out like you're saying.

bksballer89

Most Popular Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 109,565.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Would you pay Lebron 40 milion yearly for 5 years starting at age 33?

TurnUpTheHeat

Hoopla Cash
$ 42,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

By the middle of that contract, he more than likely wouldn't even be tradeable.

I'm pretty sure if he's even still there in 2 years signing that contract, he'll have an opt out every single year.

TurnUpTheHeat

Hoopla Cash
$ 42,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I wouldn't, but that's me...

There's a chance he could bring that championship to Cleveland, but he better hurry, because there a chance this whole thing could blow up right in his face.

The question surrounding Love whether he stays or goes is such a wildcard.
As I stated before, I don't see any scenario where Love signs long term without knowing he can't be traded to anywhere except where he would agree to go.

Mecca

ClipGangOrDontBang
Hoopla Cash
$ 19,999.54
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
@Arizona_Sting

I think this whole thing comes down to home much he hates CP3. If he leaves, I really hope it's Dallas so that maybe we land Tyson in a sign and trade.

The bucks would have been fun to watch with Jordan. But, I don't wish that on Jabari Parker....lol

Nobody would be able to make a outside shot!

Plus, all there money is going to Khris Middleton. Like the Suns, they have to sign him first before a contender/ big market team steals him first.

DeAndre Jordan could be the difference in whether they sink or swim next season. The 26-year-old free agent center who spent his first seven seasons with the Clippers is clearly giving serious thought to changing jerseys, as three people with knowledge of his situation said he is expected to meet with at least four teams — the Clippers, Dallas Mavericks, Los Angeles Lakers and New York Knicks — in the first few days of free agency. The meetings are expected to take place in the Los Angeles office where Jordan’s representatives, Dan Fegan and Happy Walters of Relativity Sports, are based. The people spoke to USA TODAY Sports on the condition of anonymity because of the private nature of the process.

The Milwaukee Bucks have interest in Jordan, but a person with knowledge of their situation deemed the notion of landing Jordan “a long shot” and said it was unlikely they would meet with him. The Mavericks are expected to meet with Jordan on Wednesday, while the Knicks and Clippers are expected to meet with Jordan on Thursday. The timing of the Lakers meeting is unclear.

Mecca

ClipGangOrDontBang
Hoopla Cash
$ 19,999.54
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
? Lol bucks are going to get better. They have young guys in Middleton,carter Williams. Rising stars in Jabari and possibly Giannis. They will get better. They didn't max out like you're saying.

You got all that from me saying they would win 45 games max?

No, that's not what I'm saying at all.

First, do you really expect the Heat to be awful again next Season?

What about Detroit?

Of all the playoff Teams in the East, I expect the Bucks and Brooklyn to be at risk of losing their spots.

Most of the Bucks wins came when they had Brandon Knight. I think they went something like 11 and 19 or 20 to finish the Season with Carter-Williams.

Penciling them in for 50 wins is unfair pressure, and very unrealistic, for a Team that young and with very few offensive weapons.......Even in the East.

Just because your Team went from Bridesmaid to Bride in the blink of an eye doesn't mean every other Team can.

Mecca

ClipGangOrDontBang
Hoopla Cash
$ 19,999.54
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

If I'm Dan Gilbert, yes.

Remember: Cleveland is not a destination City.

The only reason Lebron came back is because he was born in Ohio.

How long until the next prodigal Son arrives?

They have made their beds with Lebron.

There is no going back.

Mecca

ClipGangOrDontBang
Hoopla Cash
$ 19,999.54
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Despite the expected interest from Golden State and Detroit, Green told Yahoo Sports he would do his due diligence with all suitors when free agency arrives Wednesday. The Atlanta Hawks and Houston Rockets are also expected to be among the teams interested in Green, a source said. The 2015 first all-NBA defensive team selection said he is open to face-to-face team visits with any serious free-agent opportunity, too.

Green is a restricted free agent, which means the Warriors could match any offer sheet he signs. The Warriors have $56.7 million in contractual obligations next season. Golden State, however, has said that re-signing Green is a high priority.“They said they wanted to keep me, but we will see what happens,” Green said. “I don’t know. I am not getting no pressure. There are no reports [of management] flying around right now [to see me]. There is really no need to feel pressure. Ain’t nothing going on right now other than LeBron James and Kevin Love opted out.”

Heatles84

Hoopla Cash
$ 654.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

For revenue purposes? Yes. For the fact that he'd take up nearly half of the salary cap, while not being the same player he is now? Hell to the no.

gordontrue

Bandwagoner
Hoopla Cash
$ 2,550.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Very interesting. If so, it would appear that the Heat might be overspending on Dragic at 5 yrs and 80 to 100 with the latest report being 95M. Seems like almost similar players statisctically with Dragic a better finisher.

It'll be hard to overpay this season... especially if you're locking a guy up for 5 years. With the cap going way up next year... getting a player like Dragic locked up for 5 years right now makes for very good value, IMO.