• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

tOfficial 2015 NBA Draft/Free Agency Thread

Demonjoe93

The Hawks make me emo
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Heard a report that Pierce is opting out of his final year with Washington. I wonder where he'll go. I have a suspicion it'll be Boston.

bksballer89

Most Popular Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 109,565.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Heard a report that Pierce is opting out of his final year with Washington. I wonder where he'll go. I have a suspicion it'll be Boston.

Would be a dumb move if he wants a chance at a title. Either the Clippers or Wizards imo

Demonjoe93

The Hawks make me emo
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Would be a dumb move if he wants a chance at a title. Either the Clippers or Wizards imo

Depends on how attached he is to Boston, I guess. Clippers would be an excellent choice for him, I think.

Mecca

ClipGangOrDontBang
Hoopla Cash
$ 19,999.54
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Well, the rumor is Danny will offer him a front office position if he returns.

But, I think it's the Clippers.

Mecca

ClipGangOrDontBang
Hoopla Cash
$ 19,999.54
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I have a question, when Teams strike out on landing Love or Aldridge, what Team will be fool enough to throw cash at Josh Smith?

I say Knicks.

Hoopla Cash
$ 500.43
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I have a question, when Teams strike out on landing Love or Aldridge, what Team will be fool enough to throw cash at Josh Smith?

I say Knicks.

They seem desperate enough. Or maybe Philly. I hear they're short of big men too ... ;)

wildturkey

Hoopla Cash
$ 98,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Well, the rumor is Danny will offer him a front office position if he returns.

But, I think it's the Clippers.

Me too. Even though he grew up a Lakers fan from Inglewood (Inglewood always up to no good), my guess is he seems like the kind of guy that would like the chance to win a title on his home turf. And with his relationship with Doc, it just makes the most sense. Plus, the Clips could definitely use him. Wouldn't be shocked at all if he takes the vet's minimum and calls it quits after this year

Black Adam

Cowards WILL BE cowards..
Hoopla Cash
$ 100.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Me too. Even though he grew up a Lakers fan from Inglewood (Inglewood always up to no good), my guess is he seems like the kind of guy that would like the chance to win a title on his home turf. And with his relationship with Doc, it just makes the most sense. Plus, the Clips could definitely use him. Wouldn't be shocked at all if he takes the vet's minimum and calls it quits after this year

Ah, our cross-town rivals. bastards..:lol:

Mecca

ClipGangOrDontBang
Hoopla Cash
$ 19,999.54
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

I think we are in the running because of Doc.

Otherwise, he wouldn't even glance our way.

The Clips have that 3 mil/ mini midlevel to offer him or any other target....But, the vet minimum is all we will have to fill out the rest of the roster.

We still need a big or two.

If we lose Jordan, I think it will be to Dallas.

So, we would probably try to get Tyson Chandler via sign and trade.

I wonder if a guy like Brandon Bass would be willing to play for pennies?

Doubtful.

Charlie Villenueva?

I wish there was a way we could trade for Taj Gibson.

Sadly, we have zero assets.

Arizona_Sting

GoldMember
Hoopla Cash
$ 811.96
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I jumped all over you?

No.

I laughed my ass off!

Lebron met with the Suns.

How did that work out?

Snowball meets chance in hell.

Clippers, Mavs, Lakers....................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................> Bucks.

Haha, very true. I don't think he signs there. Just always thought from a BASKETBALL perspective it would be a good fit for him. In the East, not a ton of pressure, surrounded by length and scorers. Just thought they could offer him the most amount of $$$ and playing time.

Arizona_Sting

GoldMember
Hoopla Cash
$ 811.96
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Sting, I was listening to 98.7 yesterday, and they were talking about the Culture being really bad in the Suns lockerroom.

So, they seem to think that one of the Twins and Goodwin will get traded.

Nobody thinks Goodwin is a prob lem. But, they think he's redundant after taking Booker in the draft.

Do you think anyone, outside of Philly, would bite on Marcus' contract?

Goodwin is understandably upset at them for drafting ANOTHER guard. He can't shoot though so idc, it's going to be his third year in the league so if he can't hit a consistent jumper still then I really don't mind giving him(Booker) a shot.

I really want the Twins gone. Bad.

wildturkey

Hoopla Cash
$ 98,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I think we are in the running because of Doc.

Otherwise, he wouldn't even glance our way.

The Clips have that 3 mil/ mini midlevel to offer him or any other target....But, the vet minimum is all we will have to fill out the rest of the roster.

We still need a big or two.

If we lose Jordan, I think it will be to Dallas.

So, we would probably try to get Tyson Chandler via sign and trade.

I wonder if a guy like Brandon Bass would be willing to play for pennies?

Doubtful.

Charlie Villenueva?

I wish there was a way we could trade for Taj Gibson.

Sadly, we have zero assets.

You could probably get Villenueva for the min. Though he did look decent with Dallas this year so he might be looking for more than that. He's not exactly a big. GM Doc better convince DJ to do a sign and trade if he's hellbent on leaving. That's probably the only way you guys will be able to fill out that roster with decent players.

Maybe if you're lucky, he'll fall in love with the Bucks and you can sign and trade for John Henson + others.

Mecca

ClipGangOrDontBang
Hoopla Cash
$ 19,999.54
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Haha, very true. I don't think he signs there. Just always thought from a BASKETBALL perspective it would be a good fit for him. In the East, not a ton of pressure, surrounded by length and scorers. Just thought they could offer him the most amount of $$$ and playing time.

Yeah, you are right about the fit.

The Clips can outbid everyone.

I'm not clear on their cap situation. But, they are probably gonna have to spend a ton on Middleton.

I would not be bitter if he left.

He improved greatly and I enjoyed watching him.

Sometimes guys move on simply to get out of other players shadow.

Demonjoe93

The Hawks make me emo
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

I say Knicks.

Sounds like something they would do.