• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

tOfficial 2015 NBA Draft/Free Agency Thread

Mecca

ClipGangOrDontBang
Hoopla Cash
$ 19,999.54
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
You could probably get Villenueva for the min. Though he did look decent with Dallas this year so he might be looking for more than that. He's not exactly a big. GM Doc better convince DJ to do a sign and trade if he's hellbent on leaving. That's probably the only way you guys will be able to fill out that roster with decent players.

Maybe if you're lucky, he'll fall in love with the Bucks and you can sign and trade for John Henson + others.

Hmmm, WT.....

I would rather have Jordan. But, Henson would be a fabulous consolation prize.

I like that too.

Andresrenee

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Most don't care here, but I know one poster does and I am reporting bad news for him....The Heat have apparently told Beasley they won't exercise the team option on him.

TurnUpTheHeat

Hoopla Cash
$ 42,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Most don't care here, but I know one poster does and I am reporting bad news for him....The Heat have apparently told Beasley they won't exercise the team option on him.

I'm very aware.
Thanks for posting it here.
I couldn't be any more disgusted with the Heat FO then I am right now.
Hopefully some other team gives him an opportunity and he thrives.

trojanfan12

R.I.P. Robotic Dreams. Fight On!
Hoopla Cash
$ 16,709.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I'm very aware.

The Heat's relationship with Beasley seems weird to me. Seems like they've brought him in and let him go 2 or 3 times. He's never going to live up to the promise he once had, but he's inexpensive, knows his role and there are far worse guys than him to fill a roster with.

Mecca

ClipGangOrDontBang
Hoopla Cash
$ 19,999.54
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I'm very aware.

Sorry, Turnup.

If the Clips don't land Pierce, I'm hoping they can trade for a shooter like Gallinari from Denver.

But, we are in dire need of Bigs and Beasley can play 3/4. So, I really hope they give him a look.

bksballer89

Most Popular Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 109,565.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
turnup is being dramatic.

Based on what I read there is a chance they re-sign him.

And honestly if things go the way I think, he wouldn't get playing time on the team this year

bksballer89

Most Popular Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 109,565.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
assuming they bring back deng, winslow is his backup and while McRoberts would be Bosh backup so where exactly is he getting any minutes?

Mecca

ClipGangOrDontBang
Hoopla Cash
$ 19,999.54
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Goodwin is understandably upset at them for drafting ANOTHER guard. He can't shoot though so idc, it's going to be his third year in the league so if he can't hit a consistent jumper still then I really don't mind giving him(Booker) a shot.

I really want the Twins gone. Bad.

The Kid you drafted can shoot.

So, I don't blame the Suns for nabbing him.

He's a perfect compliment to Bledsoe and Knight who are slashers.

Mecca

ClipGangOrDontBang
Hoopla Cash
$ 19,999.54
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
The Heat's relationship with Beasley seems weird to me. Seems like they've brought him in and let him go 2 or 3 times. He's never going to live up to the promise he once had, but he's inexpensive, knows his role and there are far worse guys than him to fill a roster with.

He's that old girlfriend that you go back to after every breakup, only to leave her flapping in the wind when something better comes along.

Yet, she always comes back.

TurnUpTheHeat

Hoopla Cash
$ 42,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
turnup is being dramatic.

Based on what I read there is a chance they re-sign him.

And honestly if things go the way I think, he wouldn't get playing time on the team this year

Being dramatic?
What did you read?
I'm only going by what I saw on his social media, which included a ByeBye Miami post Instagram and a #wishIcouldsayitsbeenreal from him.

Nothing there indicates to me that he's of the mindset that they are bringing him back.

Mecca

ClipGangOrDontBang
Hoopla Cash
$ 19,999.54
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Here we go again...." sources "

Marc Gasol will be a free agent this offseason but he has no interest in the Los Angeles Lakers.

Sources familiar with the situation indicate Gasol's lack of interest is due to "uneasy" final few years his brother, Pau Gasol, spent with the organization.

Gasol has spent his entire career with the Memphis Grizzlies.

Marc Gasol Has No Interest In Signing With Lakers - RealGM Wiretap

Andresrenee

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Being dramatic?
What did you read?
I'm only going by what I saw on his social media, which included a ByeBye Miami post Instagram and a #wishIcouldsayitsbeenreal from him.

Nothing there indicates to me that he's of the mindset that they are bringing him back.

For his own piece of mind, he really should not come back. He just does not fit anymore.

trojanfan12

R.I.P. Robotic Dreams. Fight On!
Hoopla Cash
$ 16,709.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Here we go again...." sources "

Marc Gasol will be a free agent this offseason but he has no interest in the Los Angeles Lakers.

Sources familiar with the situation indicate Gasol's lack of interest is due to "uneasy" final few years his brother, Pau Gasol, spent with the organization.

Gasol has spent his entire career with the Memphis Grizzlies.

Marc Gasol Has No Interest In Signing With Lakers - RealGM Wiretap

Been saying all along that I didn't think the Lakers would get him. Pau is a class act, so I'm sure that he wouldn't bad mouth the Lakers or tell Marc not to join them. But he was constantly on the trading block and caught a lot of crap from Lakers fans over his last couple of seasons and I'm sure Marc noticed. I figured that would bite us in the ass if the Lakers pursued him.

Probably didn't help matters any when Pau was at a Dodgers game that I was at recently and when he was shown on the jumbotron, some idiots actually booed him. The vast majority of fans cheered, but you could hear the boos mixed in.

Mecca

ClipGangOrDontBang
Hoopla Cash
$ 19,999.54
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Been saying all along that I didn't think the Lakers would get him. Pau is a class act, so I'm sure that he wouldn't bad mouth the Lakers or tell Marc not to join them. But he was constantly on the trading block and caught a lot of crap from Lakers fans over his last couple of seasons and I'm sure Marc noticed. I figured that would bite us in the ass if the Lakers pursued him.

Probably didn't help matters any when Pau was at a Dodgers game that I was at recently and when he was shown on the jumbotron, some idiots actually booed him. The vast majority of fans cheered, but you could hear the boos mixed in.

If true, this helps the Lakers come July 1.

They can target Monroe, Jordan, Aldridge and not waste precious time on a guy that's not in play.

Heatles84

Hoopla Cash
$ 654.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Very shocked to hear that. Although Kobe was the catalyst for the 09' and 10' titles, Pau Gasol was his defacto Robin. Without him, Kobe's still trying to win one without Shaq.

Mecca

ClipGangOrDontBang
Hoopla Cash
$ 19,999.54
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Man, I really hope Caron tells Doc to kiss his entire Ass if he calls.

Fans of other Teams might not understand this, because it has been easy for your Teams to atract FA's. But, Caron and J Craw were the first quality guys to sign with the Clippers after Blake was drafted, pre- Chris Paul.

When Doc traded for Reddick, nobody in the Organization bothered to contact Caron, during, before or after, to say you were traded thank you and good luck.

I understand it's a business. But, when you have been the armpit of the NbA for half a Century, you can at least show a guy a little gratitude.

After his release from the Milwaukee Bucks before July 1, Caron Butler has emerged as a candidate for the Chicago Bulls, Los Angeles Clippers and San Antonio Spurs, a league source told RealGM.

The Lakers and New York Knicks also expect to make an inquiry on Butler, a 13-year NBA veteran who has averaged 14.3 points and 5.1 rebounds for his career.

Each of the contending teams -- Bulls, Clippers and Spurs -- interested in Butler will have a wing need this offseason, and the 35-year-old has either played for or considered each in the past.

Butler scored 5.9 points while shooting 37.9 percent from three-point range in 78 games last season with the Detroit Pistons.

The Bucks plan to waive Butler and Shawne Williams before their guarantee dates on June 30, barring an unexpected deal, sources told RealGM.

Butler has played for eight different teams over his 13 seasons.

bksballer89

Most Popular Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 109,565.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Brandon knight to resign with Phoenix for 5 yr/70 mil

Andresrenee

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Brandon knight to resign with Phoenix for 5 yr/70 mil

Very interesting. If so, it would appear that the Heat might be overspending on Dragic at 5 yrs and 80 to 100 with the latest report being 95M. Seems like almost similar players statisctically with Dragic a better finisher.

Hambombs

Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Lets just say that deandre Jordan goes to the bucks... How many wins would they get? I'm gonna go with 50