• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

tOfficial 2015 NBA Draft/Free Agency Thread

Captain Confusion

I Can't Remember the last time I was here
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Just needed to share what a homer I am before I am off for the weekend:

I'm a Wolves fan who was still glowing about my team making the right decision on taking KAT #1 overall. Watching the draft with my friends, being from the MPLS area, we were all kind of paying attention to Tyus Jones. The whole night my friends are hoping we go get him.

I personally don't think he is going to be a great NBA player (just not enough athleticism or shooting) so I am against it. Then Cleveland drafts him and I start listing of all of the reasons I believe he won't be great at the next level.

Then they announce his trade to the Wolves: I cheered the loudest and talked about how now we have a great back up PG. :lol:

An honest homer...!!! At least you got that going for you... Congrats to the T-Pups - Looks like they are shaping up to be a nice young team...

Shanemansj13

Finger Poppin Dat Pussy
Hoopla Cash
$ 506.35
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Can you imagine LA on Houston. Geez.

Beverly
Harden
Ariza
Aldridge
Howard

That is very scary.

Hambombs

Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
According to the warriors beat writer the warriors Reyes to trade up for rj hunter nd rashad Vaughn. Makes sense since they said the team needs more shooting

Captain Confusion

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
It's nice to see you're still confused. Maybe your paper bag is on too tight?:D Hey CC how have ya been?
Yeah - I think it's time to switch from plastic to paper......

Doing well my man- You keeping out of trouble...????!!! Or starting trouble...???? :stephena:

Wamu

whats-a-matta-u?
Hoopla Cash
$ 420.04
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Yeah - I think it's time to switch from plastic to paper......

Doing well my man- You keeping out of trouble...????!!! Or starting trouble...???? :stephena:

:pound:...Just waiting for football to start up again.

Captain Confusion

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
thats what they said when they had 6 point guards.
K A H N....!!!!! Remember that....!!!

And Rubio is still there from those days butunfortunately to date has been pretty much a bust with all the injuries....

Black Adam

Cowards WILL BE cowards..
Hoopla Cash
$ 100.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
LOL carmelo is not happy. U got scammed Melo. every one was telling u to leave. U trusted phil and now u might not make the playoffs the rest of your career. Best part Phil said he is done with the Knicks after 2 years. LOL this is some funny stuff.

the way he tried to justify that weak-ass pick last night was what killed me...

LAD

GSAD - formally known as LAD
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
the way he tried to justify that weak-ass pick last night was what killed me...
What was even funnier was when it came time for NY to pick under Jalen's pick he had "everything" listed as what type of player they need. I was cracking up.

Hambombs

Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
"Free agent center DeAndre Jordan has narrowed down a list of teams he will meet with during his courting when free agency kicks off, according to the Los Angeles Times.

Jordan, who made the All-NBA Third Team last season, will take meetings with the Clippers, Lakers, Maverick, Bucks, and Golden State Warriors.

Jordan has spent his entire seven-year career with the Clippers."

LAD

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
"Free agent center DeAndre Jordan has narrowed down a list of teams he will meet with during his courting when free agency kicks off, according to the Los Angeles Times.

Jordan, who made the All-NBA Third Team last season, will take meetings with the Clippers, Lakers, Maverick, Bucks, and Golden State Warriors.

Great, that's just what the Lakers need. Another big that can't shoot F//Ts. :gaah:

gordontrue

Bandwagoner
Hoopla Cash
$ 2,550.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Warriors? Wow.

gordontrue

Bandwagoner
Hoopla Cash
$ 2,550.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Hearing rumors that Aldridge and Lakers have under-the-table agreement which is why they went with Russell.

Sounds like someone is just making a guess, but who knows.

July 1st will be interesting.

LAD

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Hearing rumors that Aldridge and Lakers have under-the-table agreement which is why they went with Russell.

Could be. I think the Lakers gig is interesting to those looking to become a franchise player since Kobe is on his way out. It's been reported AL isn't happy that he's never been the #1 guy in Portland.

lakersrule

ANUSTART
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Definitely interesting. He could play center although that's not his preferred position. Randle may very well be working himself into being a 3. He's reportedly lost 20 pounds and greatly improving the range on his jumper. It could work if can hang on defense with the quicker wings.

Robotech

Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I'm surprised Justise Winslow didn't go higher. That kid's an absolute stud. Heat fans should be very happy.