• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

tOfficial 2015 NBA Draft/Free Agency Thread

Retroram52

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Yep, and as he stated last evening, 90% of his customers are women buying bowties for the men in their lives. His name is Moziah Bridges.

LAD

GSAD - formally known as LAD
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
yeah - That's my old ass... I finally stop playing ball over the winter - Knees can't take it...lol
Nice pic! But that food! I wish I was in NY if you be cookin like that in the summer! Yummy for my tummy! :dance:

Captain Confusion

I Can't Remember the last time I was here
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Nice pic! But that food! I wish I was in NY if you be cookin like that in the summer! Yummy for my tummy! :dance:
LOL - My wife and my girlfriend love my "home" cooking.....

purguy12

Special Agent
Hoopla Cash
$ 15,044.06
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
LOL carmelo is not happy. U got scammed Melo. every one was telling u to leave. U trusted phil and now u might not make the playoffs the rest of your career. Best part Phil said he is done with the Knicks after 2 years. LOL this is some funny stuff.

purguy12

Special Agent
Hoopla Cash
$ 15,044.06
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Min is getting stacked. Watch out for this team in 1-2 years.

Mecca

ClipGangOrDontBang
Hoopla Cash
$ 19,999.54
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Happy to see my Clips got another Goon.

Branden Dawson couldn't throw the ball in the Ocean..even if he was standing at the bottom of it.

But, damn...the Dude is a stud rebounder and defender.

Here's hoping he can manage to stay healthy.

Imitation is the sincerest form of flattery.

Clips went to Mich. State to try and find their own Draymond Green.

LAD

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Branden Dawson couldn't throw the ball in the Ocean..even if he was standing at the bottom of it.

LOL

Hey there my friend! What do you think about getting Lance Stephenson? Glad you got rid of Barnes?

Hambombs

Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

That would really suck for the warriors if he's next draymond green lol

Mecca

ClipGangOrDontBang
Hoopla Cash
$ 19,999.54
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
LOL

Hey there my friend! What do you think about getting Lance Stephenson? Glad you got rid of Barnes?

I have always tolerated Barnes.

But, he is more trouble than he's worth.

I get trash talk..really, I do.

But, there are certain things you just don't say to an older woman..

Even if he didn't know that was Harden's Mom....No, you don't say that to an Elderly Lady.

Lance is a different kind of idiot.

Lets not forget he threw his Baby-Mama down a flight of stairs a few years back.

So, yes...I am happy to have him for his basketball skills, pre-Hornets.

I just hope he can shit-can the shenanigans.

He's boom or bust.

How do you feel about the draft?

Nance really stepped in it, huh?....lol

J

LAD

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I have always tolerated Barnes.

But, he is more trouble than he's worth.

I get trash talk..really, I do.

But, there are certain things you just don't say to an older woman..

Even if he didn't know that was Harden's Mom....No, you don't say that to an Elderly Lady.

Lance is a different kind of idiot.

Lets not forget he threw his Baby-Mama down a flight of stairs a few years back.

So, yes...I am happy to have him for his basketball skills, pre-Hornets.

I just hope he can shit-can the shenanigans.

He's boom or bust.

How do you feel about the draft?

Nance really stepped in it, huh?....lol

J
Someone here made a list of really tough guys vs. fake tough guys. Barnes imo is a really fake tough guy. I couldn't imagine him doing some of the things he does to guys like MWP when he was Ron Ron or to Cousins. I'm pretty sure face would've met fist in both cases.

LOL @ Lance is a different kind of idiot. I guess he fits right into that category of "I like his basketball skills but outside of basketball think he's a jerk, prick, etc." He's in good company there I guess.

I think we did ok in the draft. I am excited to see who they get via FA to complete the roster. I am assuming Mitch has stuff brewing since he took a PG vs. a 4/5. I know we needed a leader in the worst way, and we have Randle, but he's only played one game so we still don't really know his potential. It should be interesting to say the least. Hoping for AL in all honesty.

Nance? Goodness. Being in the same line of business, where the opportunity to face Kobe one day could happen, why would he even be making such a comment? And to say it on social media where it will NEVER be gone? I don't blame the journalist for putting on blast. IMO Nance wanted folks to read it otherwise he wouldn't have put it out there in the universe for all to read. Already I can tell he isn't the sharpest tool in the shed. I just hope for his sake he's got better basketball skills under pressure.

Wamu

whats-a-matta-u?
Hoopla Cash
$ 420.04
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Someone here made a list of really tough guys vs. fake tough guys. Barnes imo is a really fake tough guy. I couldn't imagine him doing some of the things he does to guys like MWP when he was Ron Ron or to Cousins. I'm pretty sure face would've met fist in both cases.

LOL @ Lance is a different kind of idiot. I guess he fits right into that category of "I like his basketball skills but outside of basketball think he's a jerk, prick, etc." He's in good company there I guess.

I think we did ok in the draft. I am excited to see who they get via FA to complete the roster. I am assuming Mitch has stuff brewing since he took a PG vs. a 4/5. I know we needed a leader in the worst way, and we have Randle, but he's only played one game so we still don't really know his potential. It should be interesting to say the least. Hoping for AL in all honesty.

Nance? Goodness. Being in the same line of business, where the opportunity to face Kobe one day could happen, why would he even be making such a comment? And to say it on social media where it will NEVER be gone? I don't blame the journalist for putting on blast. IMO Nance wanted folks to read it otherwise he wouldn't have put it out there in the universe for all to read. Already I can tell he isn't the sharpest tool in the shed. I just hope for his sake he's got better basketball skills under pressure.

Speaking of NBA tough guys...Mugsy Bogues was not to be messed with during his career.

ducky

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Just needed to share what a homer I am before I am off for the weekend:

I'm a Wolves fan who was still glowing about my team making the right decision on taking KAT #1 overall. Watching the draft with my friends, being from the MPLS area, we were all kind of paying attention to Tyus Jones. The whole night my friends are hoping we go get him.

I personally don't think he is going to be a great NBA player (just not enough athleticism or shooting) so I am against it. Then Cleveland drafts him and I start listing of all of the reasons I believe he won't be great at the next level.

Then they announce his trade to the Wolves: I cheered the loudest and talked about how now we have a great back up PG. :lol:

Shanemansj13

Finger Poppin Dat Pussy
Hoopla Cash
$ 506.35
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Just needed to share what a homer I am before I am off for the weekend:

I'm a Wolves fan who was still glowing about my team making the right decision on taking KAT #1 overall. Watching the draft with my friends, being from the MPLS area, we were all kind of paying attention to Tyus Jones. The whole night my friends are hoping we go get him.

I personally don't think he is going to be a great NBA player (just not enough athleticism or shooting) so I am against it. Then Cleveland drafts him and I start listing of all of the reasons I believe he won't be great at the next level.

Then they announce his trade to the Wolves: I cheered the loudest and talked about how now we have a great back up PG. :lol:

Homer alert! lol

Shanemansj13

Finger Poppin Dat Pussy
Hoopla Cash
$ 506.35
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I was disappointed the Cavs traded him. He has toughness and seems to hit the big shot at the right moment. I think he could be pretty good.

gordontrue

Bandwagoner
Hoopla Cash
$ 2,550.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
There's growing sentiment that Love is going to sign a 5-year deal with the Cavs. The only reason he'd do that (vs taking a 1 year deal and re-signing when the cap goes up) is for security against injury.

That would be a huge victory for the Cavs, as long as he stays reasonably healthy (no guarantee, but likely). To lock him up for 5 years at the current max before the cap jumps up would be awesome and increase future roster flexibility.