• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

tOfficial 2015 NBA Draft/Free Agency Thread

TurnUpTheHeat

Hoopla Cash
$ 42,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

6h6 hours ago
MB ‏@BaBalu16
@LeBatardShow Dan LeBatard joined the Brian Windhorst show.

Here's a hint as why you're smart to STFU.
6 hours ago was what time?
What time did I say I heard him talking?

trojanfan12

R.I.P. Robotic Dreams. Fight On!
Hoopla Cash
$ 16,709.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
WKNR Podcasts - Play Now

Brian Windhorst with the Golden Boyz today.

It's at about the 9 minute mark.

See ya in 60 days Wiggy.

th

TurnUpTheHeat

Hoopla Cash
$ 42,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
WKNR Podcasts - Play Now

Brian Windhorst with the Golden Boyz today.

It's at about the 9 minute mark.

See ya in 60 days Wiggy.

He didn't accept the bet technically, but basically once again went out of his way to offer his opinion vs fact while spewing insults.
60 days should do him good just on principle of always being a dick and making shit up.

trojanfan12

Hoopla Cash
$ 16,709.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
He didn't accept the bet technically, but basically once again went out of his way to offer his opinion vs fact while spewing insults.
60 days should do him good just on principle of always being a dick and making shit up.

tumblr_noenylQkFh1s8njeuo1_500.gif

TurnUpTheHeat

Hoopla Cash
$ 42,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
LOL @WiggyRuss advising someone to "admit when they are wrong", which I do all the time if I actually am wrong, and better yet calling me a nut job.

Maybe Gilbert isn't quite the 'free spender' he thinks he is?
Cause apparently he could have had Johnson.

TurnUpTheHeat

Hoopla Cash
$ 42,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Can we drop the ban if he writes one of his 5000 word posts in the form of an apology?

trojanfan12

Hoopla Cash
$ 16,709.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Joe Johnson?

are you really this full of shit? or are you just jealous that Gilbert will play to have role players like Mozgov, Varejao, Shumpert and Thompson- while Arison goes cheapo?

your insane if you think there was ever a done deal for Johnson-

but your saying the Cavs declined an offer for Joe Johnson? And you know what the offer was?

your gonna need longer arms reaching like that, lol. on the radio they said. lol

are you fuckign serrious?

i just give you an article saying the EXACT thing I am saying- and you just try and make shit up off the radio and your talking about a 60 day ban? get fucking real you nut job.

AT least have the decency to say you cant find shit on the internet while it took me a whole 30 seconds to find an article that made you look like an idiot.

good God man....grow up- admit when your wrong. IT happens.

You got this one wrong man. Sorry. Grow up, own it, move on.

or carry on like a psycho even though the black and white evidence right in front of you makes you look crazy.

its just funny how I have ample proof and you have NONE and cant produce any. lol.

sorry man...your making yourself look like a fool.

Wiggy's greatest hits.

trojanfan12

Hoopla Cash
$ 16,709.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
LMAO what the heck happened?

:lol: Typical Wiggy. Most of what he was saying is in post #6387. Turnup was saying that he heard Windhorst on the radio saying that the Cavs could have had Joe Johnson and Wiggy went Wiggy.

Last edited:

TurnUpTheHeat

Hoopla Cash
$ 42,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
:lol: Typical Wiggy. Most of what he was saying is in post #6387. Turnup was saying he heard that he heard Windhorst on the radio saying that the Cavs could have had Joe Johnson and Wiggy went Wiggy.

Not only that.
He acts like I was saying it was true.
Why be so defensive?
I have no idea how close a deal was or wasn't, but I know what I heard.

trojanfan12

Hoopla Cash
$ 16,709.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
LOL @WiggyRuss advising someone to "admit when they are wrong", which I do all the time if I actually am wrong, and better yet calling me a nut job.

Maybe Gilbert isn't quite the 'free spender' he thinks he is?
Cause apparently he could have had Johnson.

Funny you should mention that. Just a little bit before he talks about how the Cavs could have had Johnson he says that it looks like Gilbert "has hit the brakes on the spending."

TurnUpTheHeat

Hoopla Cash
$ 42,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Just what I need, another Joe Johnson controversy on a sports thread.
Maybe Wiggy will tell me that Joe told him at The Lodge that no trade was ever imminent?

Heatles84

Hoopla Cash
$ 654.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
no...pc....im not a big imac fan at all.....plus for business and what not pc is better

but nice...3.2ghtz processor, 16mb ram, 1Terabyte hard drive...27 inch monitor thats really nice-- new keyboard and mouse...

MY old one was from my undergrad days....i do have a laptop i used in law= school but it was just basically for taking notes, taking tests, emails- that kinda stuff

I can watch some HBO GO on this new one now and its awesome!

my buddy who puts computer networks together for a living gave me a list of parts to order and he built it from scratch and got me a really nice machine for the $

the craziest thing? one of the things he ordered was "thermal paste"-- it literally looked like a small tube of super glue--- when you put in the processor, you just glob it onto the top of it- because it supposedly transfers heat away from the processor-

I thought that was pretty interesting- and literally- its funny, you just glob it on the little top of it thats plastic with the little logo on it... pretty crazy

The thermal paste goes on the heat sink where it sits on top of the CPU. Make sure to only put a small amount on there, and not to put too much. The thermal paste is definitely good for helping transfer heat and prevent overheating. It sounds like you have a pretty decent machine together, the one thing that sucks about Apple is that you can put an actual heat sink in there which helps with cooling your system, so I'm not sure if you're really going to require a thermal paste. You really shouldn't need it too much unless you plan overclocking your CPU, then go for cooling.

Heatles84

Hoopla Cash
$ 654.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Just got done reading that interaction between Wiggy and Turnup. One thing that I still can't grasp, why boast about your team having the highest paid roster ever? Who the fuck cares? If your team loses, you set yourself up as a monumental disappointment. Meanwhile, look at Golden St. as some thought they were still a couple years away from being a legit contender. They overachieved, and last I check, they're not paying millions and millions into the luxury tax.

Point being, dumbasses boast about the dumbest shit.

TurnUpTheHeat

Hoopla Cash
$ 42,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Just got done reading that interaction between Wiggy and Turnup. One thing that I still can't grasp, why boast about your team having the highest paid roster ever? Who the fuck cares? If your team loses, you set yourself up as a monumental disappointment. Meanwhile, look at Golden St. as some thought they were still a couple years away from being a legit contender. They overachieved, and last I check, they're not paying millions and millions into the luxury tax.

Point being, dumbasses boast about the dumbest shit.

Pretty much any interaction with Wiggy will lead to several things that intelligent people have a hard time grasping.

TurnUpTheHeat

Hoopla Cash
$ 42,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Wiggy's greatest hits.

The more I read this, the funnier it gets, ESPECIALLY since he claims he's close to being an attorney who would have to have the ability to know how to research.
Trojan found one of many podcasts from yesterday where Windy was making the same claims in around 3 minutes.

trojanfan12

Hoopla Cash
$ 16,709.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
The more I read this, the funnier it gets, ESPECIALLY since he claims he's close to being an attorney who would have to have the ability to know how to research.
Trojan found one of many podcasts from yesterday where Windy was making the same claims in around 3 minutes.

You and I have gotten into it on a few occasions, one thing I can say is, I have never seen you offer a ban bet on a disagreement/argument when you weren't positive that you had an excellent chance of winning.