• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

tOfficial 2015 NBA Draft/Free Agency Thread

WiggyRuss

Hoopla Cash
$ 14,727.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Not sure how this turned back into Wade vs Kyrie again?

And yes, Kyrie is now a better scorer then Wade. No doubt.

I said if my team was in the Finals (which would mean they were a very good team), I would still take a HEALTHY Wade because of all the proven intangibles he brings.

There is more to the game then scoring, and that it why the Cavs often looked better when Kyrie and Love weren't on the court.
they didnt look better with Kyrie and Love off the court though. Whatever notion you have in your head that made you believe that is utterly and completely fabricated.

AFter the trades when those 3 guys were in the starting lineup together the Cavs were practically unbeatable- and that is thoroughly supported by the stats, their record- everything.

TurnUpTheHeat

Hoopla Cash
$ 42,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
actually in the game he scored 57 LeBron did play....in the game he scored 55 against the Blazers LeBron sat out.

When Kyrie is playing his best- he is substantially better than this 33 year old version of Dwade at his height. Wade just cant do the stuff Kyrie can do anymore--- and in some aspects- especially in regards to ball handling and outside shooting- that Wade could never do in the first place.

Its a no brainer man- if both guys are playing their best game for this upcoming season - you GOTTA take Kyrie or your leaving points on the table.

And you are correct.
James did play vs the Spurs, and basically had conceded the game taking a T because he thought it was over.
Not taking away from anything Kyrie did that game because he was unconscious, but lets not forget about the Spurs collapse which lead to it combined with if Leonard makes 1 FT none of it ever happens.

trojanfan12

R.I.P. Robotic Dreams. Fight On!
Hoopla Cash
$ 16,709.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
California definitely has the reputation of being extremely consumer friendly....

Yeah, it's almost to the point of being overprotective. But, it ends up being better all the way around. The biggest pain is that it's resulting in longer escrows which can lead to buyers and sellers getting frustrated. About the only way you can get an escrow of less than 30-45 days now is if you have a cash buyer.

DJ Fieri

Generic line for rent here
Supporting Member Level 3
Hoopla Cash
$ 26,248.05
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Somebody is ripping Randle? They apparently don't know BG missed his entire rookie season and he's rounded nicely.

TurnUpTheHeat

Hoopla Cash
$ 42,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
they didnt look better with Kyrie and Love off the court though. Whatever notion you have in your head that made you believe that is utterly and completely fabricated.

AFter the trades when those 3 guys were in the starting lineup together the Cavs were practically unbeatable- and that is thoroughly supported by the stats, their record- everything.

Both Kyrie and Love were pulled in situations where the Cavs needed stops.
Sometimes for entire 4th qtrs.
Like I said, there is more to the game then scoring.

Who said they didn't start?
I remember discussions on whether Love should or should after James made his cryptic statement about not starting if it would better the team (which obviously was directed at Love).

TurnUpTheHeat

Hoopla Cash
$ 42,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
not as bad as Chalmers playing PG..lol

i see the Heat are trying to give him away to save cash on the tax.

Actually, Chalmers greatly improved his PG play as far as being able to get to the rim.

But yes, if I were Arison I wouldn't want to pay 12M or whatever out of pocket for him when we have this roster.

WiggyRuss

Hoopla Cash
$ 14,727.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Both Kyrie and Love were pulled in situations where the Cavs needed stops.
Sometimes for entire 4th qtrs.
Like I said, there is more to the game then scoring.

Who said they didn't start?
I remember discussions on whether Love should or should after James made his cryptic statement about not starting if it would better the team (which obviously was directed at Love).

what? say that again- did you just say you think the Cavs had discussions about bringing Love off the bench? lol?

TurnUpTheHeat

Hoopla Cash
$ 42,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
what? say that again- did you just say you think the Cavs had discussions about bringing Love off the bench? lol?

I have no idea what was said in the Cavs meetings, but I do know we discussed it here after James suggested it by saying that he would come off the bench if it improved the team.

You don't remember that?

TurnUpTheHeat

Hoopla Cash
$ 42,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
"It's all about the team and for me being the leader of the team, it doesn't matter. Whatever this team needs in order for us to win, I'll come off the bench. I'm serious. I'll come off the bench," James said after practice Wednesday. "If it helps our team, that's what it's about, man.

"Sacrifice is the biggest word in team sports, but it's not about saying it. It's about doing it as well. It's about living it."

"It's about a team and how we all fit together, how the five guys on the court fit together, how the eight guys or 10 guys on the bench all help the guys that are on the floor and so on and so on. So, sacrifice is the biggest word in team sports, but it's not about saying it. It's about doing it, as well. It's about living it."

James made his remarks a couple of days after Kevin Love's individual struggles came into focus following his season-low five-point output on just 1-of-7 shooting in a 97-84 win over the Philadelphia 76ers. Love did not have a shot attempt after the first quarter.

WiggyRuss

Hoopla Cash
$ 14,727.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
"It's all about the team and for me being the leader of the team, it doesn't matter. Whatever this team needs in order for us to win, I'll come off the bench. I'm serious. I'll come off the bench," James said after practice Wednesday. "If it helps our team, that's what it's about, man.

"Sacrifice is the biggest word in team sports, but it's not about saying it. It's about doing it as well. It's about living it."

"It's about a team and how we all fit together, how the five guys on the court fit together, how the eight guys or 10 guys on the bench all help the guys that are on the floor and so on and so on. So, sacrifice is the biggest word in team sports, but it's not about saying it. It's about doing it, as well. It's about living it."

James made his remarks a couple of days after Kevin Love's individual struggles came into focus following his season-low five-point output on just 1-of-7 shooting in a 97-84 win over the Philadelphia 76ers. Love did not have a shot attempt after the first quarter.
the Cavs never entertained bringing Love of the bench- i dunno what was discussed on this message board.

Love and LeBron had the best +- in the ENTIRE NBA for a pair of players. They play off eachother amazingly well - though Love needed time to adjust to the fact hes not getting 28 a game anymore.

WiggyRuss

Hoopla Cash
$ 14,727.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Yeah, it's almost to the point of being overprotective. But, it ends up being better all the way around. The biggest pain is that it's resulting in longer escrows which can lead to buyers and sellers getting frustrated. About the only way you can get an escrow of less than 30-45 days now is if you have a cash buyer.
have you ever had situations where the seller tries to go after the buyers earnest money if the buyer changes theirm ind?

TurnUpTheHeat

Hoopla Cash
$ 42,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
the Cavs never entertained bringing Love of the bench- i dunno what was discussed on this message board.

Love and LeBron had the best +- in the ENTIRE NBA for a pair of players. They play off eachother amazingly well - though Love needed time to adjust to the fact hes not getting 28 a game anymore.

How do you know this?
Why did James say what he said?
At the time, it actually made sense.
Love could come in at times and play HIS game when James would be off the court.
They could still play the majority of time together.

Starting means nothing.
Many times the Heat would start a player for 5-6 minutes and then they were done for the rest of the half.

WiggyRuss

Hoopla Cash
$ 14,727.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
How do you know this?
Why did James say what he said?
At the time, it actually made sense.
Love could come in at times and play HIS game when James would be off the court.
They could still play the majority of time together.

Starting means nothing.
Many times the Heat would start a player for 5-6 minutes and then they were done for the rest of the half.
i have no clue what you are even talking about. It seems you are talking out of your ass right now.

Like I said- no pair in the NBA had a better +- than Bron and Klove. KLoves spacing, passing and rebounding perfectly compliment LeBron- and the Cavs would never in their right mind force a 3 time all star to the bench mere months before he goes into free agency.

TurnUpTheHeat

Hoopla Cash
$ 42,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
i have no clue what you are even talking about. It seems you are talking out of your ass right now.

"i have no clue" --Wiggy

^^^^^^
So true:nod:

Then I'll re post it:

WiggyRuss

Hoopla Cash
$ 14,727.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
"i have no clue" --Wiggy

^^^^^^
So true:nod:

Then I'll re post it:

again- what is your point? that the comment caused a conversation on this board about Love coming off the bench?! lol....good God man...

man. i cant wait until a Cavs/Heat playoff series assuming the Heat dont shit their pants again and miss the playoffs.

TurnUpTheHeat

Hoopla Cash
$ 42,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
again- what is your point? that the comment caused a conversation on this board about Love coming off the bench?! lol....good God man...

man. i cant wait until a Cavs/Heat playoff series assuming the Heat dont shit their pants again and miss the playoffs.

It did, but only because JAMES made the comment in which at the time he felt that possibly Love would be better coming off the bench.

Please connect the dots and try to follow along..

Mecca of the “B” Team

ClipGangOrDontBang
Hoopla Cash
$ 19,999.54
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

LMAO....damn, I take a couple days off from the board and come back to the same ole conversation.

But, I would love to see a Heat vs. Cavs series.

If everyone is healthy, it would be awesome.

WiggyRuss

Hoopla Cash
$ 14,727.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
It did, but only because JAMES made the comment in which at the time he felt that possibly Love would be better coming off the bench.

Please connect the dots and try to follow along..
i just have no clue what your point is. How the hell do you get to the point where James said Love would be better coming off the bench? And who cares anyway?

just what exactly is your point?

WiggyRuss

Hoopla Cash
$ 14,727.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
LMAO....damn, I take a couple days off from the board and come back to the same ole conversation.

But, I would love to see a Heat vs. Cavs series.

If everyone is healthy, it would be awesome.
the Cavs would shit on the Heat. 5 games max. Cavs have the 3 best players on the court- a better, deeper front court, better outside shooting AND of course we have LBJ and they dont. It also doesnt *hurt Love and Irving are in their primes and Wade and Bosh are passed theirs.