• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

tOfficial 2015 NBA Draft/Free Agency Thread

Heatles84

Hoopla Cash
$ 654.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
yeah, i'm not seeing these guys as a 60+ win team again...

Something about Atlanta being a consistent disappointment. Also, I'm not one for regular season wins, so long as you finish as a top 3, I couldn't care less about the number of wins a team gets. Maybe 2010-2014 changed my thought process, but those Heat teams didn't care about seeding, just winning the damn title was on their minds.

WiggyRuss

Hoopla Cash
$ 14,727.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Although true, I'm happy that we got to rent him for his prime years. Enjoy him as he starts to decline.
Oh will do. ESPECIALLY if the Heat dont shit their pants again and actually keep up their end of the bargain and deliver us a Cavs/Heat series.

That will be a LOT OF FUN for Cavs fans. The Cavs roster is not even finished yet and we would destroy you. But- having the best 3 players on the court does help. :D

Heatles84

Hoopla Cash
$ 654.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Oh will do. ESPECIALLY if the Heat dont shit their pants again and actually keep up their end of the bargain and deliver us a Cavs/Heat series.

That will be a LOT OF FUN for Cavs fans. The Cavs roster is not even finished yet and we would destroy you. But- having the best 3 players on the court does help. :D

It's like you're trying to convince yourself of this. Just sad, really.

WiggyRuss

Hoopla Cash
$ 14,727.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I think the Heat could maybe win one game....it would probably be a 5 game series is what I am thinking.

If Wade is healthy he could probably steal a game. I would love to watch the Cavs frontcourt totally wear down and outclass the Heats front court.

bksballer89

Most Popular Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 109,565.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I think the Heat could maybe win one game....it would probably be a 5 game series is what I am thinking.

If Wade is healthy he could probably steal a game. I would love to watch the Cavs frontcourt totally wear down and outclass the Heats front court.

Love isn't wearing anyone down shooting 6 threes nightly. I'm also not making any predictions on any series in July that wouldn't happen until May. It's just very stupid

WiggyRuss

Hoopla Cash
$ 14,727.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Love isn't wearing anyone down shooting 6 threes nightly. I'm also not making any predictions on any series in July that wouldn't happen until May. It's just very stupid
Love would wear you down being one of the best rebounders and post players and passers in the league...despite Love's predilection for outside shooting he was still able to keep his rebounding up, unlike the 6'11'' SG you got down there...Mozgov, Varejao, Thompson.....the Thompson/Whiteside matchup would be alot of fun. I wonder how many games into a playoff series Whiteside would get before losing his mind and doing something dumb....send Delly at him! lol

LeBron has commented on how Mozgov is the best center he has ever played with.

TurnUpTheHeat

Hoopla Cash
$ 42,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Winslow could be very good eventually- but even a guy like MKG- who was one of the best and most athletic college defenders I have ever seen was a liability his first year defensively....3-4 years down the line- he could be what MKG is now--- but right off the bat its rare to have a rookie- even a highly regarded one- that can defend on a high level.

I agree with this.
I watched him yesterday pretty closely when he was playing.
He's a hair slow getting his shot off, and he just has to make the transition from high school to the NBA in overall game.
That being said, he's a physical specimen, and once he figures it all out should be a handful to deal with.

TurnUpTheHeat

Hoopla Cash
$ 42,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Neither is their IR roster.
3 best players my ass.
You have James dominating the ball along with interchangeable parts.

WiggyRuss

Hoopla Cash
$ 14,727.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Neither is their IR roster.
3 best players my ass.
You have James dominating the ball along with interchangeable parts.
LOL

A HEAT fan trying to disparage another team because of injury issues? That is hilarious.

Again- the Cavs would have the 3 best players in the series. A superior front court, and better depth.

Wade- if he is healthy- might go off for a game and steal one...other than that- Cavs run away with it. 5 games.

I still absolutely love that Kyrie Irving at age 23 has scored more in a game than Dwade ever has in his career- and Irving did it against the Spurs, on the road. Just too awesome. Kyrie has a way to go career wise to match Wade of course- but Irving's pure talent is just amazing. 55 pts and 57 pts...the TWO high scoring games in the league! Who would have guessed that last summer?

Beengay fudgepackers

Packin since 1919
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,300.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
LOL

A HEAT fan trying to disparage another team because of injury issues? That is hilarious.

Again- the Cavs would have the 3 best players in the series. A superior front court, and better depth.

Wade- if he is healthy- might go off for a game and steal one...other than that- Cavs run away with it. 5 games.

I still absolutely love that Kyrie Irving at age 23 has scored more in a game than Dwade ever has in his career- and Irving did it against the Spurs, on the road. Just too awesome. Kyrie has a way to go career wise to match Wade of course- but Irving's pure talent is just amazing. 55 pts and 57 pts...the TWO high scoring games in the league! Who would have guessed that last summer?
Which game are you referring to in which Kyrie hung over 18,812 points?

WiggyRuss

Hoopla Cash
$ 14,727.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Which game are you referring to in which Kyrie hung over 18,812 points?
Single Game career high of 57 for Kyrie. Wade is 55 - something Kyrie also matched in a different game. Just think its a great anecdote to show just how talented Kyrie is that at the age of 23 he can have a 57 point game when an accomplished scorer like Wade never touched that number.

avalon2423

Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Wiggy, I honestly dont know the stats, but whats was kyries shooting that 57 pt game to Wades? How many shots and % were they?

Black Adam

Cowards WILL BE cowards..
Hoopla Cash
$ 100.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Yeah because the heat fans knew of bosh bloodclot at the time of the dragic trade right? You can't be this stupid. I have no idea why you think Atlanta is some lock for a top 3 seed. Miami can finish anywhere between 2nd & 5th imo

i'm beginning to think he can...

Beengay fudgepackers

Packin since 1919
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,300.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Single Game career high of 57 for Kyrie. Wade is 55 - something Kyrie also matched in a different game. Just think its a great anecdote to show just how talented Kyrie is that at the age of 23 he can have a 57 point game when an accomplished scorer like Wade never touched that number.
You said Kyrie scored more in one game the wade did in his whole career though. Wade has scored more than 57 points in his entire career.

gordontrue

Bandwagoner
Hoopla Cash
$ 2,550.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Wiggy, I honestly dont know the stats, but whats was kyries shooting that 57 pt game to Wades? How many shots and % were they?

Kyrie was 20-32 (62.5%) & 10-10 from FT

Wade was 19-30 (63.3%) & 11-13 from FT

So pretty similar

Black Adam

Cowards WILL BE cowards..
Hoopla Cash
$ 100.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
LOL

k, honest question. aren't you doing the same thing to them...?