• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

tOfficial 2015 NBA Draft/Free Agency Thread

Heatles84

Hoopla Cash
$ 654.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I just think its hilarious that people like you think the Heat are the equal of the Hawks and could give the Cavs a run for their money- after the Hawks won 60+ games-the Cavs made the Finals- while the Heat won 37. After finishing behind Boston and Brooklyn and falling apart at the end of last year- ESPECIALLY after all these posts about how after the Dragic trade how a Miami/Cleveland series could be interesting (Ill find those post- a TON of them by Heat fans)- only to fall flat on your face and end up in the lotto- dont ya think you should prove it for AT LEAST A month or two in the regular season??- ESPECIALLY considering how teams like the Bucks and Wizards and Pacers all have stars in their primes or entering their primes and finished ahead of you last year?

It's so comical how scared he is.

Shanemansj13

Finger Poppin Dat Pussy
Hoopla Cash
$ 506.35
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Atlanta wont have the same year they did last year. They had a magical run and now they lost Carroll. They will be a 5-8 seed this year IMO

TurnUpTheHeat

Hoopla Cash
$ 42,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I just think its hilarious that people like you think the Heat are the equal of the Hawks and could give the Cavs a run for their money- after the Hawks won 60+ games-the Cavs made the Finals- while the Heat won 37. After finishing behind Boston and Brooklyn and falling apart at the end of last year- ESPECIALLY after all these posts about how after the Dragic trade how a Miami/Cleveland series could be interesting (Ill find those post- a TON of them by Heat fans)- only to fall flat on your face and end up in the lotto- dont ya think you should prove it for AT LEAST A month or two in the regular season??- ESPECIALLY considering how teams like the Bucks and Wizards and Pacers all have stars in their primes or entering their primes and finished ahead of you last year?

Fact is, Vegas currently has Hawks/Heats with identical odds to win the EC.
Only 2 teams ahead of them are Cavs, Bulls.

We know you're smarter then Riley and cap experts.
Guess you're also now smarter then Vegas?

trojanfan12

R.I.P. Robotic Dreams. Fight On!
Hoopla Cash
$ 16,709.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

What's really funny is that he jumps all over the injury excuse for why the Cavs lost to the Warriors, but completely ignores it when it comes to the Heat missing the playoffs.

Not to mention that the same people he praises as "getting paid to know about basketball" when they praise the Cavs, talk about the Heat being good and being a threat and suddenly, they don't know what they're talking about.

bksballer89

Most Popular Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 109,565.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Atlanta wont have the same year they did last year. They had a magical run and now they lost Carroll. They will be a 5-8 seed this year IMO

Wiggy is clearly a fucking idiot. Atlanta struggled big time since February &

Heatles84

Hoopla Cash
$ 654.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Heatles84 AKA AllaboutdatU!
SportsHoopla Bookie:
$ 1,000

bksballer89 said:
Probably not better because LBJ is the best in the world but the offensive system is better.

Our offense was damn good with Lebron because we had Lebron and the opponent did not.

With this new system our offense is really good because the amount of ball movement and player movement taking place on each possession.

I'm just glad we didn't go the Cavs route from 4 years ago and waved the white flag to be a shit team for the next 4 years.
You know you're going to rustle some Cavs jimmies with that one. But, by all means.

The Heat are now simply following the Spurs gameplan - move the ball and play unselfishly. Hope that translates to a title in the coming years.

trojanfan12 said:
Wow, nice win. Can't say the Heat are better without Lebron, but I'm not sure their that much worse. Hopefully D-Wade can stay healthy and they can keep it up. It's nice to be able to like them again.
I still remember Wiggy saying Wade was done and the Heat would likely miss the playoffs. It's only November, but it's still a ridiculous statement nonetheless.

here is an oldy but goody...lol

Once again, injuries played a part. I guess we'll ignore Bosh being out over a third of the season with a blood clot in his lung. How far do the Cavs go without Lebron?

Heatles84

Hoopla Cash
$ 654.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
What's really funny is that he jumps all over the injury excuse for why the Cavs lost to the Warriors, but completely ignores it when it comes to the Heat missing the playoffs.

Not to mention that the same people he praises as "getting paid to know about basketball" when they praise the Cavs, talk about the Heat being good and being a threat and suddenly, they don't know what they're talking about.

Agreed. He brings no substance to this forum, but comedic humor with his endless dribble. Personally, I think his parents should've kept him away from the kitchen cleaner as a kid, but that's just me.

trojanfan12

Hoopla Cash
$ 16,709.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Agreed. He brings no substance to this forum, but comedic humor with his endless dribble. Personally, I think his parents should've kept him away from the kitchen cleaner as a kid, but that's just me.

I blame it on him eating lead based paint chips.

bksballer89

Most Popular Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 109,565.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Wiggy doesn't see how Miami is going be to much better even though they will have Dragic/Whiteside for a full year, mcroberts returning after missing nearly all of the season, bosh being out since the AS break, improving depth/roster by signing green, amare, & drafting winslow. The fact that he doesn't see how Miami is going to improve is the reason why we shouldn't waste valuable time debating with a 2 yr old

WiggyRuss

Hoopla Cash
$ 14,727.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
lol....dude...you have got to joking with me.

The Cavs are not going to give the HEat a second thought until the Heat can prove they are an EAstern Conference Playoff team

Maybe come back in January after the Heat have won a few games- because suggesting the loaded Cavaliers are in any way shape or form worried about the Heat is positively laughable.

Bulls? Warriors? Spurs? OKC? maybe Hawks? possibly a Bucks team that pushed the Bulls and is adding Parker and Monroe to that team?

Just saying- I would think after last season you guys would slow your roll - but obviously you learned nothing.

Heatles84

Hoopla Cash
$ 654.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Wiggy doesn't see how Miami is going be to much better even though they will have Dragic/Whiteside for a full year, mcroberts returning after missing nearly all of the season, bosh being out since the AS break, improving depth/roster by signing green, amare, & drafting winslow. The fact that he doesn't see how Miami is going to improve is the reason why we shouldn't waste valuable time debating with a 2 yr old

I just like trolling him, it's so easy. As much shit as he types, he's bound to have arthritis in the coming months. The plan is being executed to perfection.

WiggyRuss

Hoopla Cash
$ 14,727.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Oh I think they will win more than 37 games- but putting them on Cleveland or Chicago's level is absolutely laughable- and its an insult to the Hawks/Bucks/Wizards/Raptors- to just assume a 37 win team is going to eclipse them.

I would have thought you would have learned your lesson after last year- but apparently not.

Heatles84

Hoopla Cash
$ 654.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
lol....dude...you have got to joking with me.

The Cavs are not going to give the HEat a second thought until the Heat can prove they are an EAstern Conference Playoff team

Maybe come back in January after the Heat have won a few games- because suggesting the loaded Cavaliers are in any way shape or form worried about the Heat is positively laughable.

Bulls? Warriors? Spurs? OKC? maybe Hawks? possibly a Bucks team that pushed the Bulls and is adding Parker and Monroe to that team?

Just saying- I would think after last season you guys would slow your roll - but obviously you learned nothing.

Your own player thinks differently.

Cleveland Cavaliers forward LeBron James praises Miami Heat - Sun Sentinel

Warm Retards,

PS - It's ok, Miami's coming for you. It's ok to be scared.

WiggyRuss

Hoopla Cash
$ 14,727.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Fact is, Vegas currently has Hawks/Heats with identical odds to win the EC.
Only 2 teams ahead of them are Cavs, Bulls.

We know you're smarter then Riley and cap experts.
Guess you're also now smarter then Vegas?
ohh...like when I gave you the Vegas odds on the Cavs at 2-1 and the Heat at 30-1....thanks...

bksballer89

Most Popular Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 109,565.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Oh I think they will win more than 37 games- but putting them on Cleveland or Chicago's level is absolutely laughable- and its an insult to the Hawks/Bucks/Wizards/Raptors- to just assume a 37 win team is going to eclipse them.

I would have thought you would have learned your lesson after last year- but apparently not.

Who put them on Cleveland level? Chicago won what 53 games? Miami can do that. As said before Miami should be 48-53 team win team. There are quite a few teams in the east who can approach 50+ wins and Miami is one of those teams

bksballer89

Most Popular Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 109,565.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Yep so stupid to think a team who roster from March/April of last season will look like day & night compared to our roster on opening night this season can possibly finish above those teams. No need to play the season according to you because this season is going to play out exactly the same way as last season right? God you're fucking stupid

trojanfan12

Hoopla Cash
$ 16,709.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Shanemansj13

Finger Poppin Dat Pussy
Hoopla Cash
$ 506.35
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Miami is much better and they have a pretty good bench. Their starting lineup is very good but the bench is still questionable. While it looks like Chalmer and Andersen could be gone. The main guys are Green (a good pickup), Winslow (not sure how he will be in his rookie year), and both Johnson and Ennis are kind of inexperienced. Napier could improve and Haslem is aging. So a lot of questions but no question there starting lineup has potential just some questions about how the bench will work out. Shit there is a lot of questions about a bunch of teams though lol

Shanemansj13

Finger Poppin Dat Pussy
Hoopla Cash
$ 506.35
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
In other news, these deals for the Cavs are taking extremely long. I expected the Haywood deal to take some time but gets these guys signed already geez