• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

tOfficial 2015 NBA Draft/Free Agency Thread

LAD

GSAD - formally known as LAD
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
You're really really stupid.

1) Lebron team organized the meeting with Riley. Riley did fly out there on his own. Rich Paul set up the meeting ass clown.

2) What other small forwards were out there? Deng and Ariza were the best 2 available. Was Paul George or Kevin Durant available that we were not aware about last summer?
Well now Russy....looks like someone should take his own advice given earlier. Something about saying things that just make you look stupid! :heh:

Black Adam

Cowards WILL BE cowards..
Hoopla Cash
$ 100.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
What? There's something wrong with living in your parents basement well into your 30's & putting your name on the OJ? What about the fact that his only friends outside of Shane on these threads require inflating?
Daaamn, heard the pimp slap out here like a thunderbolt...:lol:

TurnUpTheHeat

Hoopla Cash
$ 42,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
w

what moves have the Heat made besides using their draft pick?...serious question- have they used their mid-level? Will they?--- unless I am forgetting someone who signed they havent...

They will use it if they need to use it, just like in any other season.
You don't spend money just to spend it, if a 3M pickup isn't helping you get better, then why dish out 12M including taxes to acquire him?
What move haven't we made they we could have made to improve?

Why add junk that will prevent you for adding quality down the road?

I'm still waiting for the answer ( which is O) as to how many times Gilbert paid tax when there was no LeBron.

GNG

What Me Worry?
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I'm betting on the Spurs next season.
images

DJ Fieri

Generic line for rent here
Supporting Member Level 3
Hoopla Cash
$ 24,227.08
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Daaamn, heard the pimp slap out here like a thunderbolt...:lol:

He deserves it. He's the kind of lowlife who attacks her kids when he's getting owned, which happens often. You may not like what LAD says but she knows her shit and she only spits the truth.

LAD

GSAD - formally known as LAD
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I got some one a day multi-vitamin's, garlic pills, fish oil, and some shark cartilage.
YUCK!!!!!!!!!

hey DJ!!!!

TurnUpTheHeat

Hoopla Cash
$ 42,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
what bet? You are not actually suggesting a Cavs/Heat bet?- I would not take you for actually having a sack....

what bet?

Heat/Bucks. Heat will have a better season ( meaning Bucks season ends first).

If you want to bet Cavs, I'm in right now that they don't win the championship next year.

Black Adam

Cowards WILL BE cowards..
Hoopla Cash
$ 100.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
He deserves it. He's the kind of lowlife who attacks her kids when he's getting owned, which happens often. You may not like what LAD says but she knows her shit and she only spits the truth.

Hard to argue with the truth...well, unless you're a complete idiot...:heh:

WiggyRuss

Hoopla Cash
$ 14,727.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
They will use it if they need to use it, just like in any other season.
You don't spend money just to spend it, if a 3M pickup isn't helping you get better, then why dish out 12M including taxes to acquire him?
What move haven't we made they we could have made to improve?

Why add junk that will prevent you for adding quality down the road?

I'm still waiting for the answer ( which is O) as to how many times Gilbert paid tax when there was no LeBron.
still waiting for an answser? the Cavs were rebuilding ...are you really saying you dont understand the strategy of being under the cap and getting assets for taking peoples garbage?--- im serious- is that something you seriously do not comprehend?

I mean- I cant believe you are that stupid- but maybe you are - I mean- you saw what OKC did right? Saw what Cleveland did? Saw what the 76'ers are doing and what other teams do when they are rebuilding like last year when the Lakers took Lin to get an extra first rounder? Like when the CAvs took Baron Davis' 30 million 2 year deal when he was done in order to get the lotto pick that became Kyrie? Like OKC when they took players from the Suns to get the picks that became guys like Ibaka----- not too mention bottoming out so you can get guys like Kyrie, like te Wiggins pick , like Russell on the Lakers or RW on the OKC...or the Sixers who have taken it to new levels but just executed a similar trade when they took thompson and landrys deal to get stauskas and draft assets.
Are you really saying thta you do not understand that? That you think the Cavs should have been spending into the luxury tax when they were rebuilding?---- I mean- please do not tell me you are that dumb. The same strategy has been replicated all over the league.....Riley wont ever bottom out because hes 70- but someday soon when Bosh and Wade leave, and when the Heat owe 3 future 1st rounders to other teams, that bill is going to become due- and I will GUARANTEE you Riley will have rode off into the sunset and thefans will be paying the bill.