• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

tOfficial 2015 NBA Draft/Free Agency Thread

trojanfan12

R.I.P. Robotic Dreams. Fight On!
Hoopla Cash
$ 16,709.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I got some one a day multi-vitamin's, garlic pills, fish oil, and some shark cartilage.

Be careful if you go to the beach. Seems like some of them sharks have been trying to get their cartilage back by eating folks. :lol:

Shanemansj13

Finger Poppin Dat Pussy
Hoopla Cash
$ 506.35
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
You would know

Yeah considering I was here when the NBA board was dead pretty much. The Heat fans flocked here and praised Lebron, now they dislike him. Most of them got really cocky, just pointing out the facts.

bksballer89

Most Popular Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 109,565.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Yeah considering I was here when the NBA board was dead pretty much. The Heat fans flocked here and praised Lebron, now they dislike him. Most of them got really cocky, just pointing out the facts.

We were always the way we were. You just weren't on CBS to see it pre Lebron

LAD

GSAD - formally known as LAD
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Because cavs fans are clearly level headed and don't ever over reach...

Heatles84

Hoopla Cash
$ 654.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
still waiting for an answser? the Cavs were rebuilding ...are you really saying you dont understand the strategy of being under the cap and getting assets for taking peoples garbage?--- im serious- is that something you seriously do not comprehend?

I mean- I cant believe you are that stupid- but maybe you are - I mean- you saw what OKC did right? Saw what Cleveland did? Saw what the 76'ers are doing and what other teams do when they are rebuilding like last year when the Lakers took Lin to get an extra first rounder? Like when the CAvs took Baron Davis' 30 million 2 year deal when he was done in order to get the lotto pick that became Kyrie? Like OKC when they took players from the Suns to get the picks that became guys like Ibaka----- not too mention bottoming out so you can get guys like Kyrie, like te Wiggins pick , like Russell on the Lakers or RW on the OKC...or the Sixers who have taken it to new levels but just executed a similar trade when they took thompson and landrys deal to get stauskas and draft assets.
Are you really saying thta you do not understand that? That you think the Cavs should have been spending into the luxury tax when they were rebuilding?---- I mean- please do not tell me you are that dumb. The same strategy has been replicated all over the league.....Riley wont ever bottom out because hes 70- but someday soon when Bosh and Wade leave, and when the Heat owe 3 future 1st rounders to other teams, that bill is going to become due- and I will GUARANTEE you Riley will have rode off into the sunset and thefans will be paying the bill.

They all have zero titles (well, the 76ers haven't won since Malone). What's your point? The Heat currently don't feel that using the mid-level on someone will make a significant difference. Since Riley's been here, the Heat have been to 5 NBA Finals, and have won 3. I also remember the year he assembled an all-star laden roster in the early 2000's, only to have Mourning come down with a career threatening kidney disease. Who knows what could've happened at that time as well. Too be fair though, that did lead us to drafting Wade, so who knows?

Point being - I trust Riley over you when it comes to building a championship roster. Between the Cavs and Thunder, both of your teams have zero titles combined.

LAD

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
We were always the way we were. You just weren't on CBS to see it pre Lebron
Very true. You see he was on the FN boards going by the name Russy & driving us all to drink!

WiggyRuss

Hoopla Cash
$ 14,727.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
it just baffles me why these guys get so offended by the truth.

I mean- how could you possibly deny as a Heat fan that it was beyond stupid to amnesty Miller- and then not use mid level exception right before LeBron is going to make a decision on whether or not to say. Apparently I am an idiot because I think this right? unreal

I am an idiot because I think Riley screwed up by overpaying Joel Anthony- really screwed up by never having a point gurad or center better than Chalmers and Anthony- and then compounded the problem when he had to trade away Anthony and attached a first round pick to him just so a team would take him.

They ask for things that Riley could have done differently- i tell them at least 2 concrete things and they say I am a hater and unfair and stupid..... (let alone the other things like striking out on guys like Lewis and Oden- and not leveraging the Heats ability to bring guys taking discounts to play for a championship favorite on south beach- i mean shit- he was given the golden goose an couldnt do dick with it when it was time to prove to LeBron just what he could do)

so whatever....When I truthfully answer questions with extremely legitmate arguments like those above, and then get ridiculed- the only conclusion you can come to is that there is just a huge swell of unabashed bitterness and scorn and shame from having LeBron leave you high and dry and then your team turning into a lotto team. At least i could admit LeBron left for a better chance to win titles. Heat fans at some point are going to have to open their eyes and realize the same thing.

DJ Fieri

Generic line for rent here
Supporting Member Level 3
Hoopla Cash
$ 24,227.08
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Very true. You see he was on the FN boards going by the name Russy & driving us all to drink!

Before he came to FN....he got the boot at Yahoo, according to the lady Celtics fan (or was it the other lady Lakers fan?).....

DJ Fieri

Generic line for rent here
Supporting Member Level 3
Hoopla Cash
$ 24,227.08
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I also got Pepcid AC along with the vitamins. Can't forget that shit, it's a freaking lifesaver.

trojanfan12

Hoopla Cash
$ 16,709.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Unless.......it's the land sharks.

:spit:

No lie. I actually wanted to post exactly that and post the SNL skit, but I couldn't find the skit on youtube.

LAD

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Before he came to FN....he got the boot at Yahoo, according to the lady Celtics fan (or was it the other lady Lakers fan?).....
Well there you have it. Turns out I was spot on about all his friends being inflatable.

trojanfan12

Hoopla Cash
$ 16,709.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I also got Pepcid AC along with the vitamins. Can't forget that shit, it's a freaking lifesaver.

Wal-Mart has brand called equate that works really well and is only $4.00 for a bottle of 65 tablets, 150mg Ranitidine. Stuff works awesome. Can't have the Thickburger El Diablo without 'em.