• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

tOfficial 2015 NBA Draft/Free Agency Thread

WiggyRuss

Hoopla Cash
$ 14,727.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
w
Yep exactly. The guy is a clown. If you like the moves your team make in the offseason he somehow turns that into you thinking your team is a legit title contender. Most Heat fans based on the roster this year would be happy with a playoffs series win and a competitive 2nd round.
what moves have the Heat made besides using their draft pick?...serious question- have they used their mid-level? Will they?--- unless I am forgetting someone who signed they havent...

bksballer89

Most Popular Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 109,565.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I never said anyone did. I posted the odds in the East and saw that the Heat were 30-1 considering they have a point guard better than Kyrie, "potentially the most dominant center in the league", a healthy-as-he-has-been-in-years Dwayne Wade, and All star Chris Bosh- not to mention "the steal of the draft", and Tristan Thompson's supposed equivalent- Birdman Anderson.....

Vegas know what I have been saying- the Heat are closer to last years 37 win team- than they are to a team that can make the EAstern Conference Finals.

Once again you're being a dick as always. No shock there

LAD

GSAD - formally known as LAD
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
There's a shit ton of things wrong with Wiggy. In the year I've seen him post, it's not rocket science to come to that conclusion.
What? There's something wrong with living in your parents basement well into your 30's & putting your name on the OJ? What about the fact that his only friends outside of Shane on these threads require inflating?

TurnUpTheHeat

Hoopla Cash
$ 42,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
FS_11AM_NBA_070715_Best_Odds_Title_From_East_1436273245574.jpg

30-1 aint bad guys! lol

Same odds I got back in March 2010 when I bet $500 that James would be on the Heat the following season.
Someone else on CBS , not sure if they are here, joined me and ending up taking his family on a nice cruise.

bksballer89

Most Popular Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 109,565.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
w

what moves have the Heat made besides using their draft pick?...serious question- have they used their mid-level? Will they?--- unless I am forgetting someone who signed they havent...

Re-signing key free agents and addressing weakness in the draft. Once again unless you're a dumbass which you clearly are, injuries played a big factor in the Heat season and also most logical people (which you are not) would also take into consideration that 1) the Heat top 3 players never played a game as one and 2) 2 of their top 3 has yet to step on the court together

WiggyRuss

Hoopla Cash
$ 14,727.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Once again you're being a dick as always. No shock there
please- and talking about "gilbert withh lebrons cock in his mouth" isnt being a dick? At least I just talk basketball instead of popping off and saying something like how Riley flew across country to get on his knees and smoked LeBron's cock before he was sent packing back to Miami like an old beat up hooker to settle for Luol Deng and the lotto- but i leave that to you guys when you just have no other argument based on fact.

LAD

GSAD - formally known as LAD
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
S
please- and talking about "gilbert withh lebrons cock in his mouth" isnt being a dick? At least I just talk basketball instead of popping off and saying something like how Riley flew across country to get on his knees and smoked LeBron's cock before he was sent packing back to Miami like an old beat up hooker to settle for Luol Deng- but i leave that to you guys when you just have no other argument based on fact.
So now you claim you don't sling insults? Too funny.

TurnUpTheHeat

Hoopla Cash
$ 42,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I never said anyone did. I posted the odds in the East and saw that the Heat were 30-1 considering they have a point guard better than Kyrie, "potentially the most dominant center in the league", a healthy-as-he-has-been-in-years Dwayne Wade, and All star Chris Bosh- not to mention "the steal of the draft", and Tristan Thompson's supposed equivalent- Birdman Anderson.....

Vegas know what I have been saying- the Heat are closer to last years 37 win team- than they are to a team that can make the EAstern Conference Finals.

Then why aren't you jumping on my bet?

bksballer89

Most Popular Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 109,565.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
please- and talking about "gilbert withh lebrons cock in his mouth" isnt being a dick? At least I just talk basketball instead of popping off and saying something like how Riley flew across country to get on his knees and smoked LeBron's cock before he was sent packing back to Miami like an old beat up hooker to settle for Luol Deng- but i leave that to you guys when you just have no other argument based on fact.

You're really really stupid.

1) Lebron team organized the meeting with Riley. Riley did fly out there on his own. Rich Paul set up the meeting ass clown.

2) What other small forwards were out there? Deng and Ariza were the best 2 available. Was Paul George or Kevin Durant available that we were not aware about last summer?

Black Adam

Cowards WILL BE cowards..
Hoopla Cash
$ 100.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
i still cant believe the hubris of Arison to leave the mid-level unused and amnestying a guy James liked playing with GOING INTO LEBRON'S CONTRACT YEAR....it either had to be out and out stupidity or just plain cheapness.

I will guarantee you Dan Gilbert told LeBron in that meeting they had that Dan would not cut corners like Arison did and I am sure LeBron loved that. Obviously LeBron made the right decision.

and you know as well as I do that the Anthony contract was ridiculously dumb and getting rid of him (to save money against the tax) by using an asset like a 1st round pick- no matter where it is- was a big time screw up.

but it went down how it went down....Cavs are where they are at, Miami is where they are at.....and it should be an interesting season, especially if the Cavs and Heat face in the playoffs. Maybe this year Miami will keep up its end of the bargain.

I will take LeBron, Kyrie, Love, Thompson, Shumpert, Mozgov, Varejao, Mo Williams, Dellavadova, over Wade, Bosh, Deng, Whiteside, Winslow, Anderson, Haslem, Chalmers, any day of the week.....

K, but then why ain't you taking Turnup's bet ...?

trojanfan12

R.I.P. Robotic Dreams. Fight On!
Hoopla Cash
$ 16,709.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I fault both of us, as we're both fucking idiots in the grand scheme of things. Never argue with an idiot, as they'll drag you down to there level, and they're more experienced at it.

I'm skeptical that he's really going to be a lawyer. Did you hear I'm going to be the CEO of Amazon next week?

See how that's done.

You got any jobs available that pay a lot of money where I can just travel around and tell people I work for Amazon?

Heatles84

Hoopla Cash
$ 654.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

I'm going to go out on a limb and say that no one (Heat fan that is) has said that Birdman is the equivalent of Thompson - at least rebounding that is. Furthermore, I haven't even seen anyone even compare Dragic to Irving. Although my money is on Dragic finishing a season over Irving. Wade didn't have any knee issues last year, but he did tweak his hamstring. In sports, it happens, I did the same when I ran track and it was a bastard to deal with.