• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

tOfficial 2015 NBA Draft/Free Agency Thread

WiggyRuss

Hoopla Cash
$ 14,727.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
i still cant believe the hubris of Arison to leave the mid-level unused and amnestying a guy James liked playing with GOING INTO LEBRON'S CONTRACT YEAR....it either had to be out and out stupidity or just plain cheapness.

I will guarantee you Dan Gilbert told LeBron in that meeting they had that Dan would not cut corners like Arison did and I am sure LeBron loved that. Obviously LeBron made the right decision.

and you know as well as I do that the Anthony contract was ridiculously dumb and getting rid of him (to save money against the tax) by using an asset like a 1st round pick- no matter where it is- was a big time screw up.

but it went down how it went down....Cavs are where they are at, Miami is where they are at.....and it should be an interesting season, especially if the Cavs and Heat face in the playoffs. Maybe this year Miami will keep up its end of the bargain.

I will take LeBron, Kyrie, Love, Thompson, Shumpert, Mozgov, Varejao, Mo Williams, Dellavadova, over Wade, Bosh, Deng, Whiteside, Winslow, Anderson, Haslem, Chalmers, any day of the week.....

LAD

GSAD - formally known as LAD
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I fault both of us, as we're both fucking idiots in the grand scheme of things. Never argue with an idiot, as they'll drag you down to there level, and they're more experienced at it.

I'm skeptical that he's really going to be a lawyer. Did you hear I'm going to be the CEO of Amazon next week?

See how that's done.
Hahahahahahahahahahaha

TurnUpTheHeat

Hoopla Cash
$ 42,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I fault both of us, as we're both fucking idiots in the grand scheme of things. Never argue with an idiot, as they'll drag you down to there level, and they're more experienced at it.

I'm skeptical that he's really going to be a lawyer. Did you hear I'm going to be the CEO of Amazon next week?

See how that's done.

I think he is.
He gave me what turned out to be some pretty accurate advice to pass on to my son when I told him that he was starting law school last year.

LAD

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I think he is.
He gave me what turned out to be some pretty accurate advice to pass on to my son when I told him that he was starting law school last year.
All that means is he could've read a lot of books. Library cards are free still in most states.

Heatles84

Hoopla Cash
$ 654.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
i still cant believe the hubris of Arison to leave the mid-level unused and amnestying a guy James liked playing with GOING INTO LEBRON'S CONTRACT YEAR....it either had to be out and out stupidity or just plain cheapness.

I will guarantee you Dan Gilbert told LeBron in that meeting they had that Dan would not cut corners like Arison did and I am sure LeBron loved that. Obviously LeBron made the right decision.

and you know as well as I do that the Anthony contract was ridiculously dumb and getting rid of him (to save money against the tax) by using an asset like a 1st round pick- no matter where it is- was a big time screw up.

but it went down how it went down....Cavs are where they are at, Miami is where they are at.....and it should be an interesting season, especially if the Cavs and Heat face in the playoffs. Maybe this year Miami will keep up its end of the bargain.

I will take LeBron, Kyrie, Love, Thompson, Shumpert, Mozgov, Varejao, Mo Williams, Dellavadova, over Wade, Bosh, Deng, Whiteside, Winslow, Anderson, Haslem, Chalmers, any day of the week.....

Lebron would've whipped out his donger and told Gilbert to shut his mouth. Lol at thinking Gilbert telling Lebron shit.

WiggyRuss

Hoopla Cash
$ 14,727.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Wiggy, remember, suicide is not the answer. I figured I'd point it out since you've been getting owned on this forum more than usual today.

getting owned? lol.....dude, you guys are on here talking about a Heat team that won 37 games last year like you have 4 all stars and will compete- when the reality is your best players are only getting worse as they get older- and they really are not a threat to the Cavs or Bulls.

You guys just get your panties in a bunch when I throw a cold bucket of reality on the fact that without LEBron- the Heat were just an East bottom feeder with stars who are passed their primes.

Lets hope we see that Cavs/Heat series....ya know....unless the Celtics and Nets send you guys back to the lotto.

Heatles84

Hoopla Cash
$ 654.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Lebron would've whipped out his donger and told Gilbert to shut his mouth. Lol at thinking Gilbert

2 titles and 4 NBA Finals trips in 4 years. Yeah, Miami made so many mistakes. I'd fill up one of the drives on the server that this site runs on if we're going to talk about all of the Cavs' blunders.

Shanemansj13

Finger Poppin Dat Pussy
Hoopla Cash
$ 506.35
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Then you shouldn't be grouped in with Wiggy.
He's coming right back off of his failed 70 win prediction with a prediction of at least 10 straight Finals appearances with a few rings as a Cav sprinkled in here and there.

You're goal and hope is much more realistic.
Just hope to get to 1.

I did joke about 70 wins too lol. But realistically it would be very hard for a team to win 70 nowadays. I think 60 is possible if they get a good wing player, their depth would be very good.

WiggyRuss

Hoopla Cash
$ 14,727.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
FS_11AM_NBA_070715_Best_Odds_Title_From_East_1436273245574.jpg

30-1 aint bad guys! lol

Heatles84

Hoopla Cash
$ 654.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Once again who said the Heat were title contenders this year? I would love to know

Seriously. We said the Heat would be competitive. But in no way do the Heat win the title, unless there's a significant amount of injuries this year.

bksballer89

Most Popular Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 109,565.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
nobody that knows what they are talking about that is for sure.

Find me one post from any Heat fan on here since free agency that said we were title contenders this year.

I have all night

bksballer89

Most Popular Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 109,565.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Seriously. We said the Heat would be competitive. But in no way do the Heat win the title, unless there's a significant amount of injuries this year.

Yep exactly. The guy is a clown. If you like the moves your team make in the offseason he somehow turns that into you thinking your team is a legit title contender. Most Heat fans based on the roster this year would be happy with a playoffs series win and a competitive 2nd round.

Heatles84

Hoopla Cash
$ 654.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Yep exactly. The guy is a clown. If you like the moves your team make in the offseason he somehow turns that into you thinking your team is a legit title contender. Most Heat fans based on the roster this year would be happy with a playoffs series win and a competitive 2nd round.

There's a shit ton of things wrong with Wiggy. In the year I've seen him post, it's not rocket science to come to that conclusion.

LAD

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
You mean 10 straight Finals appearances and a 70 wins season aren't amongst your predictions for your team?

WiggyRuss

Hoopla Cash
$ 14,727.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Find me one post from any Heat fan on here since free agency that said we were title contenders this year.

I have all night
I never said anyone did. I posted the odds in the East and saw that the Heat were 30-1 considering they have a point guard better than Kyrie, "potentially the most dominant center in the league", a healthy-as-he-has-been-in-years Dwayne Wade, and All star Chris Bosh- not to mention "the steal of the draft", and Tristan Thompson's supposed equivalent- Birdman Anderson.....

Vegas know what I have been saying- the Heat are closer to last years 37 win team- than they are to a team that can make the EAstern Conference Finals.