• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

tOfficial 2015 NBA Draft/Free Agency Thread

LAD

GSAD - formally known as LAD
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Wal-Mart has brand called equate that works really well and is only $4.00 for a bottle of 65 tablets, 150mg Ranitidine. Stuff works awesome. Can't have the Thickburger El Diablo without 'em.
I love Wal-Mart. Buy all my baby stuff at half the price.

DJ Fieri

Generic line for rent here
Supporting Member Level 3
Hoopla Cash
$ 24,227.08
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Wal-Mart has brand called equate that works really well and is only $4.00 for a bottle of 65 tablets, 150mg Ranitidine. Stuff works awesome. Can't have the Thickburger El Diablo without 'em.

I'll keep that in mind. I always get the name brand shit for some reason, I guess I'm brain washed.

DJ Fieri

Hoopla Cash
$ 24,227.08
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

I'll keep that in mind. I always get the name brand shit for some reason, I guess I'm brain washed.

DJ Fieri

Hoopla Cash
$ 24,227.08
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
The one in downtown Long Beach is hood, worse than the one in the Crenshaw/Baldwin Hills mall.

Surprised the fuck outta me since that one isn't any great shakes.

WiggyRuss

Hoopla Cash
$ 14,727.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Yeah considering I was here when the NBA board was dead pretty much. The Heat fans flocked here and praised Lebron, now they dislike him. Most of them got really cocky, just pointing out the facts.
they are just upset that they went from the very top to being a lotto- after thought in the East. I think a lot of them really thought that the team was a lot better than it really was and they never fully realized the extent that LeBron carried them until he was gone. Hell- they still do not realize it. Its a tough pill to swallow- believe me- us Cavs fans knew it at one point.

LAD

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Heh, stopped doing baby stuff a long time ago...well, unless you count my grandkids...
Yea I thought I was done too...but got bit by the baby bug and my puppy that my honey got wasn't the same so it was now or never. :D

DJ Fieri

Hoopla Cash
$ 24,227.08
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I got LAD a walker so she can chase little bit around when she starts motoring around on the carpet.

TurnUpTheHeat

Hoopla Cash
$ 42,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
it just baffles me why these guys get so offended by the truth.

I mean- how could you possibly deny as a Heat fan that it was beyond stupid to amnesty Miller- and then not use mid level exception right before LeBron is going to make a decision on whether or not to say. Apparently I am an idiot because I think this right? unreal

I am an idiot because I think Riley screwed up by overpaying Joel Anthony- really screwed up by never having a point gurad or center better than Chalmers and Anthony- and then compounded the problem when he had to trade away Anthony and attached a first round pick to him just so a team would take him.

They ask for things that Riley could have done differently- i tell them at least 2 concrete things and they say I am a hater and unfair and stupid..... (let alone the other things like striking out on guys like Lewis and Oden- and not leveraging the Heats ability to bring guys taking discounts to play for a championship favorite on south beach- i mean shit- he was given the golden goose an couldnt do dick with it when it was time to prove to LeBron just what he could do)

so whatever....When I truthfully answer questions with extremely legitmate arguments like those above, and then get ridiculed- the only conclusion you can come to is that there is just a huge swell of unabashed bitterness and scorn and shame from having LeBron leave you high and dry and then your team turning into a lotto team. At least i could admit LeBron left for a better chance to win titles. Heat fans at some point are going to have to open their eyes and realize the same thing.

You're an idiot simply because your an idiot.

Miller was no more then our 4th best option as a 3 pt shooter off the bench.
Throw in his stellar D and he's a must keep?

He knew he was gone, and more importantly , James was totally fine with it.
You can argue it 5,000000 times but you will be wrong 5,000000 times.

And where did I ever say that Gilbert SHOULD have paid luxury tax when his teams were bad (which is every year without James)?

No reason to, just like there was no reason to invest another 20-3OM in Mike Miller.
As far as Anthony, it was already explained to you, we signed Bird who was a huge upgrade.
He had to go.

And struck out on Oden and Lewis?

Several teams wanted both.
Lewis did ok, matter of fact had a nice playoff run.
Oden cost us nothing.
Was there a better 12-13 man? Who cares?
It's called risk vs reward.

LAD

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I got LAD a walker so she can chase little bit around when she starts motoring around on the carpet.
Hahahahaha oh you got jokes!

believe it or not she's already taking steps on her own. She will be 1 in Sept

LAD

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
You're an idiot simply because your an idiot.

Miller was no more then our 4th best option as a 3 pt shooter off the bench.
Throw in his stellar D and he's a must keep?

He knew he was gone, and more importantly , James was totally fine with it.
You can argue it 5,000000 times but you will be wrong 5,000000 times.

And where did I ever say that Gilbert SHOULD have paid luxury tax when his teams were bad (which is every year without James)?

No reason to, just like there was no reason to invest another 20-3OM in Mike Miller.
As far as Anthony, it was already explained to you, we signed Bird who was a huge upgrade.
He had to go.

And struck out on Oden and Lewis?

Several teams wanted both.
Lewis did ok, matter of fact had a nice playoff run.
Oden cost us nothing.
Was there a better 12-13 man? Who cares?
It's called risk vs reward.
The funny thing is...didn't miller follow LBJ to Cleveland?

LAD

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
10377024_10203318236744824_5068718151077752374_n.jpg

at least I dont look like this, lol...dude that is quite the double chin. Id find the nearest shot gun and have my toe on the trigger blowing my brains all over the wall if I looked like that dude....that Riles slick back your rocking is doing you no help bro. No help at all. lol
How do we know that isn't you?

DJ Fieri

Hoopla Cash
$ 24,227.08
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Hahahahaha oh you got jokes!

believe it or not she's already taking steps on her own. She will be 1 in Sept

Ha. Wait for the terrible 2's.....

Have you started to babyproof the house and all the electricial outlets? You know how they love to stick their fingers into anything.....Or is that just boys? :scratch:

Black Adam

Cowards WILL BE cowards..
Hoopla Cash
$ 100.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
they are just upset that they went from the very top to being a lotto- after thought in the East. I think a lot of them really thought that the team was a lot better than it really was and they never fully realized the extent that LeBron carried them until he was gone. Hell- they still do not realize it. Its a tough pill to swallow- believe me- us Cavs fans knew it at one point.

Egads, not the "jealousy" card. that one's been done to death...:pound:

LAD

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Ha. Closing in on the terrible 2's.....Have you started to babyproof the house and all the electricial outlets? You know how they love to stick their fingers into anything.....

Or is that just boys? :scratch:
No, it's not just boys. She's already done that so yea we've baby proofed. She even crawls up the freaking stairs. :gaah: