• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

tOfficial 2015 NBA Draft/Free Agency Thread

TurnUpTheHeat

Hoopla Cash
$ 42,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
LeBron hardly "killed himself" the 2nd half of last season- and the CAvs had the best record in the NBA- including a stretch where they went 15-1 against the West (the only loss being an overtime loss AT Houston).

Id say they should be the favorites for the one seed- with Chicago close by- all though Chicago does have a new coach so there might be some early season growing pains like the Cavs had last year.

Congrats to Chicago on getting Butler signed up for 5 years as well. I anticipate some very good battles with Chicago the upcoming years- all though- if I am a Chicago fan- I have to think that you missed an opportunity at getting the CAvs at their must vulnerable during the playoffs.

There is NO DOUBT the Cavs are talented enough to be the 1 seed, but I've lived what you are about to experience as the years go bye.

Regular season means less and less each season to them.

Cavs did play great ball from the midway point of the year, the Bulls, Raptors and Wizards all totally melted
down during the same stretch.

This year is a different season.
We shall see.

LAD

GSAD - formally known as LAD
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
That's pretty funny coming from you.

Me yesterday: "Maybe LMA thought he was worth more than just 3 minutes of Kobe's time."

Your response: "So are you saying that LA was more interested in what Kobe had to say instead of the guys that make the final decision? Seriously?"

smiley-laughing009.gif
What's funny is you imply that Kobe is somehow the reason LA won't sign with the Lakers. And when I asked why the length of time Kobe spent addressing the subject mattered you got defensive....

Mecca of the “B” Team

ClipGangOrDontBang
Hoopla Cash
$ 19,999.54
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
What makes you think that? All evidence is to the contrary

What makes you think that? All evidence is to the contrary

He said the presentation was professional and that he is considering them.

I'm on my Kindle phone and it keeps crashing.

So, I can't go back and find the tweet.

Mecca of the “B” Team

ClipGangOrDontBang
Hoopla Cash
$ 19,999.54
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I hope Aldridge goes to LA too, but from multiple reliable sources, he ruled out LA. Anything is possible, but why would he go from Portland, who was a 3 seed, to a team that hasnt proven themselves in years and not go to a team that has won 5 titles in the last decade or Houston who made it to the WCF's.

Did you see that David West wants to take the paycut and go to the Spurs or Warriors?

:gaah:

Seeking title contender, Pacers' David West targeting Spurs and Warriors

LAD

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
He said the presentation was professional and that he is considering them.

I'm on my Kindle phone and it keeps crashing.

So, I can't go back and find the tweet.
Moving to the Lakers would probably be easiest in terms of location & his personal life. And I think it would be a pretty big hit to your team if he does...the longer it takes him to decide. The other bigs in the league are slowly but surely making moves.

Macho Grande

Would Sacrifice You In An Emergency
The Magumba Bar in Drambuie, off the Barbary Coast
Hoopla Cash
$ 3,889.09
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
What's funny is you imply that Kobe is somehow the reason LA won't sign with the Lakers. And when I asked why the length of time Kobe spent addressing the subject mattered you got defensive....

Uh, you're the one who got defensive when you got all sensitive about my Kobe comment. The point I made was simple, and should have been perfectly obvious to you. But you wanted to twist it all around and imply that it somehow meant I was saying this, that, and the other thing. Now you want to lecture others for playing the same game you were playing yesterday. Funny stuff.

Mecca of the “B” Team

ClipGangOrDontBang
Hoopla Cash
$ 19,999.54
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Moving to the Lakers would probably be easiest in terms of location & his personal life. And I think it would be a pretty big hit to your team if he does...the longer it takes him to decide. The other bigs in the league are slowly but surely making moves.

The only way that happens is if he really hates Chris Paul.

Before they struck out on Love and Aldridge, the Lakers were a huge threat.

But, I don't see him going w/out another player signing too/ Trade...which could still happen.

It's a 2-Team race with the Mavs and Clips.

It would suck all kinds of ass if he left the Clippers.

They made some good moves this Summer. But, they would all go into the crapper if he left.

However, the Clippers would still be a playoff Team.

Dallas would be Royally fucked if he doesn't go there.

They lost Chandler to the Suns and have no shot at keeping Ellis.

LAD

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Uh, you're the one who got defensive when you got all sensitive about Kobe. The point I made was simple, and should have been perfectly obvious to you. But you wanted to twist it all around and imply that it somehow meant I was saying this, that, and the other thing. Now you want to lecture others for playing the same game you were playing yesterday. Funny stuff.
So me asking you why it mattered Kobe only spoke for 3 minutes was being defensive? And there wasn't any twisting of anything you said. I asked a question directly related to YOUR COMMENT. I didn't paraphrase what you said. Now, if that is twisting to you then so be it. :noidea:

Mecca of the “B” Team

ClipGangOrDontBang
Hoopla Cash
$ 19,999.54
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

LAD

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
The only way that happens is if he really hates Chris Paul.

Before they struck out on Love and Aldridge, the Lakers were a huge threat.

But, I don't see him going w/out another player signing too/ Trade...which could still happen.

It's a 2-Team race with the Mavs and Clips.

They made some good moves this Summer. But, they would all go into the crapper if he left.

However, the Clippers would still be a playoff Team.

Dallas would be Royally fucked if he doesn't go there.

They lost Chandler to the Suns and have no shot at keeping Ellis.

It would suck all kinds of ass if he left the Clippers

You're too funny! :lol:

I already figued Love wasn't going to the Lakers. And with his recent back problems I'm glad he didn't. We already experienced that kinda problem with Howard.

Seems to me Mavs are the biggest losers so far with Chandler leaving and now Monta.

Mecca of the “B” Team

ClipGangOrDontBang
Hoopla Cash
$ 19,999.54
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
There is NO DOUBT the Cavs are talented enough to be the 1 seed, but I've lived what you are about to experience as the years go bye.

Regular season means less and less each season to them.

Cavs did play great ball from the midway point of the year, the Bulls, Raptors and Wizards all totally melted
down during the same stretch.

This year is a different season.
We shall see.

So, is Wade gonna get a max deal?

I think you live with it if it's for 3 years...maybe a team option on that last year?

Shanemansj13

Finger Poppin Dat Pussy
Hoopla Cash
$ 506.35
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

LAD

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
So, is Wade gonna get a max deal?

I think you live with it if it's for 3 years...maybe a team option on that last year?
Everyone's been talking about it being what the Lakers did with Kobe. But, Kobe's deal was only 2 years so will them giving Wade 3 be worse?

Mecca of the “B” Team

ClipGangOrDontBang
Hoopla Cash
$ 19,999.54
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
It would suck all kinds of ass if he left the Clippers

You're too funny! :lol:

I already figued Love wasn't going to the Lakers. And with his recent back problems I'm glad he didn't. We already experienced that kinda problem with Howard.

Seems to me Mavs are the biggest losers so far with Chandler leaving and now Monta.

Exactly....

People trashing the Lakers and Knicks need to realize...you can't lose what you never had.

Were they not supposed to try and make their Team better?

I prefer what they are doing over what the celtics did with Amir Johnson.

12 mil per?

At least it's for short years.

I have said it from the start:

Go sign Tobias Harris.

Russell, Randle, Tobias and Clarkson...Nice young gun talent that can grow together.

Shanemansj13

Finger Poppin Dat Pussy
Hoopla Cash
$ 506.35
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
The Lakers offered every player a max. They just say, "no thanks, I wanna win". Kinda crazy to think about, but funny.
Lakers just need to prepare for next offseason or the next one after that. Getting a SF could help, but they have no post presence whatsoever.