• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

tOfficial 2015 NBA Draft/Free Agency Thread

TurnUpTheHeat

Hoopla Cash
$ 42,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
But, but Lebron could have his whipping boy in Chalmers and Napier. Don't put it past GM/Owner Lebron to make peace with the Heat......

I'm still reading the Heat want to move Chalmers and Bird and replace them with Barrea and Boozer.
It would equate to over a 7.5M cap savings.

bksballer89

Most Popular Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 109,565.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Tristan avg under 27 MPG in the regular season. Let's stop making shit up please.

I would love to know Tristan MPG in games which love played. Wouldn't be shocked if it was under 25.

Andresrenee

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
I'm still reading the Heat want to move Chalmers and Bird and replace them with Barrea and Boozer.
It would equate to over a 7.5M cap savings.

Moving Bird would be S*****. He stayed with them. I guess they did give him $10 million guaranteed over two years and gave him his shot back into the league and gave him an opportunity to compete and win a championship.

TurnUpTheHeat

Hoopla Cash
$ 42,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Moving Bird would be S*****. He stayed with them. I guess they did give him $10 million guaranteed over two years and gave him his shot back into the league and gave him an opportunity to compete and win a championship.

That was pre Whiteside.
I'd prefer Bird over Boozer also, but not if its going to hinder the Wade situation or adding someone of substance next year.

Clayton

Hoopla Cash
$ 8,955.14
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
So I want some honest answers here since we are talking about Cleveland doubling down on what they built last year.

Why was Lebron so bad last year from an offensive efficiency standpoint? Is his prime behind him or is the team built wrong? Are we assuming that if Kyrie and Love are healthy that they'll be better? Do they need more reps together? Are they going to lose more on defense than they would gain on offense?

It kinda feels like the Cavs are doubling down on a 2nd tier team. Although to be fair every team that wasnt the Warriors was 2nd tier or worse so maybe the Warriors just simply regress next year and the Cavs have more synergy with another year under the belt.

I just wonder about Lebron getting worn down a bit...

TurnUpTheHeat

Hoopla Cash
$ 42,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
who cares if he is not the technical starter? he plays starters minutes and is in during crunch time. Mozgov start but he will not play 30 minutes and usually doesnt finish games.

Sounds like Love.

WiggyRuss

Hoopla Cash
$ 14,727.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
So I want some honest answers here since we are talking about Cleveland doubling down on what they built last year.

Why was Lebron so bad last year from an offensive efficiency standpoint? Is his prime behind him or is the team built wrong? Are we assuming that if Kyrie and Love are healthy that they'll be better? Do they need more reps together? Are they going to lose more on defense than they would gain on offense?

It kinda feels like the Cavs are doubling down on a 2nd tier team. Although to be fair every team that wasnt the Warriors was 2nd tier or worse so maybe the Warriors just simply regress next year and the Cavs have more synergy with another year under the belt.

once they made their trades they had the best record in the league and were like 15-1 against the West.

what would you think would have happened in the Finals if conversely the Cavs were healthy and the Warriors were missing Green, Iguadala and Lee? It would have been straight massacre.

bksballer89

Most Popular Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 109,565.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Draymond Green just got his contract

5 yr/85 million

bksballer89

Most Popular Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 109,565.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
once they made their trades they had the best record in the league and were like 15-1 against the West.

what would you think would have happened in the Finals if conversely the Cavs were healthy and the Warriors were missing Green, Iguadala and Lee? It would have been straight massacre.

You did not answer any of his actual basketball questions....great job

Andresrenee

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2

Can happen to any team. Even a remarkable athlete will eventual wear down with the amount that he has played over the last 6 years including Olympics and 5 straight finals. However, I would be more worried about Irving an d Love than Lebron in terms of making it all the way through a season. Irving is coming back from knee surgery.

Shanemansj13

Finger Poppin Dat Pussy
Hoopla Cash
$ 506.35
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
5 years $85 mil for Draymond

Andresrenee

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
5 years $85 mil for Draymond

A decent value. One has to wonder how many players are going to have it in them to push themselves with the kind of money being doled out. Hope the owners/GMs did their home work on character guys. Not saying Draymond is but meant about the league in general.

WiggyRuss

Hoopla Cash
$ 14,727.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I just hope the Cavsget one good rotation player for Haywood. Typically on a team with a "Big 3" its hard to have too many solid role players. Shumpert, THompson, Mozgov, Varejao are all solid players. Add a wing and a guard and they should be good to go.