• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

tOfficial 15,000 posts for an NCAA Tournament appearance

Brasky

Till We Can't Be Beat. WON'T. BE. BEAT.
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Good start ensech

gobigred

Hoopla Pickems Staff
Hoopla Cash
$ 500.73
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Fucking announcers bringing up the football game :rant:

Brasky

Till We Can't Be Beat. WON'T. BE. BEAT.
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
McCray hot early en sech

gobigred

Hoopla Pickems Staff
Hoopla Cash
$ 500.73
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
where the fuck have you been?!?!?

just needed a break. I feel like such a failure not that I am not at 50 plorsts a day.

Did I miss anything exciting happening here? Chuck come out of the closet yet?

Jack_John_Mark

¿Cómo está usted?
Hoopla Cash
$ 100.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Well that was fun for about 3 mins. Now back to reality...

gobigred

Hoopla Pickems Staff
Hoopla Cash
$ 500.73
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Wow. Wisky shooting lights out for 3 early on.

chucksker

Chuck Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
just out of curiosity, are you guys aware that almost every time one of us says "i got a feelin" about something, almost the exact opposite of that happens??? :L

Smart

Asshat
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
You guys seem to be a well coached team who plays a smart brand of basketball. At the end of the day, though, players need to gave a certain level of talent. If you can't contest a three against a team like us or you continually let your opponent swat rebounds out to teammates, you aren't going to win. Nebraska needs to recruit better players.

The good news is that you guys are finally getting an arena that is capable of bringing in good recruits, as well as elite facilities. In a perfect world, this should help establish a nice fan base and bring in recruits, which brings in a better fanbase and better recruits and so on. It's no coincidence that the last season Wisconsin missed the tourney was the year before they went to the Kohl Center. The arena helped our program take off, and I hope Haymarket does the same for Nebraska. It would be great to see another solid program in our already stacked conference.

Anyways, welcome to Big Ten basketball. I know football is emphasized, but basketball in the B1G is awesome.

chucksker

Chuck Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
You guys seem to be a well coached team who plays a smart brand of basketball. At the end of the day, though, players need to gave a certain level of talent. If you can't contest a three against a team like us or you continually let your opponent swat rebounds out to teammates, you aren't going to win. Nebraska needs to recruit better players.

The good news is that you guys are finally getting an arena that is capable of bringing in good recruits, as well as elite facilities. In a perfect world, this should help establish a nice fan base and bring in recruits, which brings in a better fanbase and better recruits and so on. It's no coincidence that the last season Wisconsin missed the tourney was the year before they went to the Kohl Center. The arena helped our program take off, and I hope Haymarket does the same for Nebraska. It would be great to see another solid program in our already stacked conference.

Anyways, welcome to Big Ten basketball. I know football is emphasized, but basketball in the B1G is awesome.

....you are aware that your talking about NEBRASKA BASKETBALL right??