• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

tOfficial 15,000 posts for an NCAA Tournament appearance

Brasky

Till We Can't Be Beat. WON'T. BE. BEAT.
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I'll try just about everything once. I've eaten half an eighth of shrooms before... Didn't full on trip out but it was like being the most stoned you've ever been and you definitely see some crazy shit. Just staring at ceiling spackle on shrooms was one of the most insane things I've ever had happen to me in my life. The spackle started turning into this beautiful artwork like nothing i'd ever seen before. I was convinced after that, that deep in some part of my brain I'm a brilliant artist. LOL.

Jack_John_Mark

¿Cómo está usted?
Hoopla Cash
$ 100.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Shrooms would not be a good thing for me. I am almost certain I would have a heart attack.

Skerpokes

Calmer Than You Are
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I'll try just about everything once. I've eaten half an eighth of shrooms before... Didn't full on trip out but it was like being the most stoned you've ever been and you definitely see some crazy shit. Just staring at ceiling spackle on shrooms was one of the most insane things I've ever had happen to me in my life. The spackle started turning into this beautiful artwork like nothing i'd ever seen before. I was convinced after that, that deep in some part of my brain I'm a brilliant artist. LOL.

:high5:

I ate a bunch of mushroom brownies once before a Widespread Panic concert. Not shitting you I sat in the grass during the show and watched 2 hippies play frisbee for an hour and thought it was the COOOLEST thing ever.

iruletheskool

iruleiskool
Hoopla Cash
$ 500.22
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
lol 2 me never doing any of that en sech, but only imagining in me head while at boring work on .5 hrs of sleep

Jack_John_Mark

¿Cómo está usted?
Hoopla Cash
$ 100.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Ye will try weed some day irule...........ye will

Jack_John_Mark

¿Cómo está usted?
Hoopla Cash
$ 100.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I remember when I wasn't going to ever try weed............because it was "soooooooo bad"..........or so I wes lead to believe growing up :rolleyes:

Then one of my best friends from high school one day was like "dude, we should just try it."

So we did.........and it was the funniest shit I've ever experienced in my life.

iruletheskool

iruleiskool
Hoopla Cash
$ 500.22
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
i been skeered of weed since me friend told me the story of how his other friends got high, and ended up jacking their dog off.. and one got dog semen on his nose :L

Brasky

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Nah stay away from shrooms irule... If you wanna have a little fun just smoke a little pot...

I wish I would have fully planned out the first time I smoked pot.. This is what I would have done:

1. Find one or two really good friends who want to smoke some pot too. Set aside an entire day where you know you have absolutely no responsibilities that day or ideally the next as well.

2. Have a really safe secure place where you're super comfortable (not some random dudes house you just bought the pot from and you're smoking with like 5 total strangers)

3. Go out and buy a bunch of junk food. Just whatever you can think of. Frozen pizzas, chips and dip, and lot's of juice. Don't skimp.

4. Pick out a bunch of movies and have a video game console with multiple controllers readily available.

5. Pace yourself. Don't go thinking you're not feeling anything and smoking up a storm and getting ripped out of your mind. Very small amounts intermittently until you reach a point where you feel pretty good.

Someone should have told me this. You have been given a gift.

Brasky

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
weed smell disappears fast and doesn't linger unlike cigarettes. Trust me.

Skerpokes

Calmer Than You Are
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Nah stay away from shrooms irule... If you wanna have a little fun just smoke a little pot...

I wish I would have fully planned out the first time I smoked pot.. This is what I would have done:

1. Find one or two really good friends who want to smoke some pot too. Set aside an entire day where you know you have absolutely no responsibilities that day or ideally the next as well.

2. Have a really safe secure place where you're super comfortable (not some random dudes house you just bought the pot from and you're smoking with like 5 total strangers)

3. Go out and buy a bunch of junk food. Just whatever you can think of. Frozen pizzas, chips and dip, and lot's of juice. Don't skimp.

4. Pick out a bunch of movies and have a video game console with multiple controllers readily available.

5. Pace yourself. Don't go thinking you're not feeling anything and smoking up a storm and getting ripped out of your mind. Very small amounts intermittently until you reach a point where you feel pretty good.

Someone should have told me this. You have been given a gift.

I'm Skerpokes and I approve this message:amen:

Brasky

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Stay away from cigarettes as well sir. Nothing good comes of them. I can't stand the smell of cigarettes. :puke: