• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

tOfficial 15,000 posts for an NCAA Tournament appearance

Brasky

Till We Can't Be Beat. WON'T. BE. BEAT.
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
HEY Y'ALL I'M AARON GREEN, I MISS TEXAS SO MUCH AND AM TIRED OF MY ROLE IN THIS OFFENSE. LIFES FRUSTRATING, GOD BLESS

I'm really to the point of good riddance with him. We don't need fag divas. You are not Aaron Green, you are a Husker. Huskers don't bitch and cry when shit doesn't fall in their hands.

You are a fucking freshmen. Learn some humility.

Shut your god damn mouth and go about your work like a man.

If you don't like your role, do something about it.

Want to keep whining about your "role in this offense"? There's the door. There are a million people who would die to be in your position.

open-door1.jpg

FNG

Chiefs Baby Chiefs!!!
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Evening! Just had Lansky's Pizza for dinner. Now it Miller Time!! :drink:

FNG

Chiefs Baby Chiefs!!!
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I'm really to the point of good riddance with him. We don't need fag divas. You are not Aaron Green, you are a Husker. Huskers don't bitch and cry when shit doesn't fall in their hands.

Want to keep whining about your "role in this offense"? There's the door. There are a million people who would die to be in your position.

open-door1.jpg

Agree 100%

Brasky

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
We need more Rex Burkheads and less Aaron greens on this team.

recon

FLYERS
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
bowl game rep challenge is up, sirs!

iruletheskool

iruleiskool
Hoopla Cash
$ 500.22
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Let's give Aaron some time before we judge his character.

5* RB stud since his Frosh year of high school in Texas who's always played ever play, transitioning to a minimal role his first year has got to be tough.

sandhill_husker

Huskers!
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,909.09
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

5* RB stud since his Frosh year of high school in Texas who's always played ever play, transitioning to a minimal role his first year has got to be tough.

No doubt...he got beat out by a 3* this year...can't be easy on the ego.

Like Ron Brown says he tells them- Make it easy for me to tell who the starter is. Leave no doubt in my mind who the best is. That simple.

Brasky

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Maybe he should get in the weight room and learn how to run hard.

chucksker

Chuck Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

this, that kid has no idea what i would give just to get 1 fucking snap on that field in a damn game, sold out, in front of 85 fucking thousand husker fans screaming their asses off...lucky bastards:mad:

Brasky

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
this, that kid has no idea what i would give just to get 1 fucking snap on that field in a damn game, sold out, in front of 85 fucking thousand husker fans screaming their asses off...lucky bastards:mad:

No doubt, chuck. Although at 125 lbs I would fear for your life out there. :dhd:

chucksker

Chuck Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
LISTEN TO ME YOU HUSKER FANS!!!!!

so...a fun story for you, i go to this camp every summer, i have for...10 years now. anywho, my counselor from this past summer was in town tonight, so i went and hung out with him....now, he see's me wearing a Nebraska shirt, and he goes "hey, Rex Burkhead is the starting RB at Nebraska right?" and im like "yeah, he is my favorite player", and he sits there and laughs and says to me "dude, i played against him in high school" (my counselor is from dallas and goes to bailer, he doesn't play on the team though)

and i was like "no fucking way are you serious?" and he is sitting there like "yeah dude, he is one hard fucker to tackle" and im just sitting there thinking holy jesus this is so cool....so there is my cool story for the night. i know someone who played against rexy in highschool:cool2:

HawkeyeHater

Not a drunk
Hoopla Cash
$ 750.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
LISTEN TO ME YOU HUSKER FANS!!!!!

so...a fun story for you, i go to this camp every summer, i have for...10 years now. anywho, my counselor from this past summer was in town tonight, so i went and hung out with him....now, he see's me wearing a Nebraska shirt, and he goes "hey, Rex Burkhead is the starting RB at Nebraska right?" and im like "yeah, he is my favorite player", and he sits there and laughs and says to me "dude, i played against him in high school" (my counselor is from dallas and goes to bailer, he doesn't play on the team though)

and i was like "no fucking way are you serious?" and he is sitting there like "yeah dude, he is one hard fucker to tackle" and im just sitting there thinking holy jesus this is so cool....so there is my cool story for the night. i know someone who played against rexy in highschool:cool2:

:csb:

chucksker

Chuck Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
lol, he said "i remember one specific play where it was me and him in to open field and i was thinking "i am gonna knock his damn socks off" and i went in to make the tackle, and he just ran right over me" :lol: