• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

tOfficial 15,000 posts for an NCAA Tournament appearance

Jack_John_Mark

¿Cómo está usted?
Hoopla Cash
$ 100.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
JESUS FUCKING CHRIST I CAN'T EVEN CLOSE THE FUCKING THREAD.

What the fuck is happening here with this gay ass shit............I used to be able to close my own thread

huskers1217

Hoopla Cash
$ 900.89
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
and cot damn creighton is getting their ass wiped tonight too :L

huskers1217

Hoopla Cash
$ 900.89
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
and fuck irule going to games and getting on tv...fucking jinx

Jack_John_Mark

¿Cómo está usted?
Hoopla Cash
$ 100.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I've moved the thread back en sech..........after cooling down for a while.

I realized that Oregon only plays 1 more team the rest of the entire season that is ranked...........so there is like a 90% chance Oregon goes to the NCAA tourney. Thus, that loss doesn't hurt as much.

I also realized that Wake Forest only plays 2 more ranked teams the rest of the season............so they have a chance to put together a decent record and make that loss not hurt as much.

To top it all off, Nebraska has plenty of opportunities to redeems themselves :rolleyes:

It's gonna be pretty much impossible, but it starts this Sunday @ #22 Creighton. If we can beat them, maybe we can get back on track. There are serveral BIG teams who are ranked that we will face this season to have a chance to build our resume.

That is all....

Driaz

People are crazy
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
What's with the avatars?

....oh, and the Huskers....just finished watching the game a few minutes ago.....:L

since they cut the internet off at work, I figured I may as well watch my sports when I get home.....same as live since I have no idea the outcomes.....

That game sucked.....:frown:

Red_Alert

^^ Privileged ^^
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,956.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
WARNING

DO NOT LET NEBRASKETBALL RIP YOUR FUCKING HEART OUT!!!!

FNG

Chiefs Baby Chiefs!!!
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
why didn't they go low with Diaz more last night? Wake defense looked weak on the low block.

Two stats that killed me 3 points FG WF 6-18 33% NEB 6-23 26% and the other one Total Foul Wake 9 For the WHOLE GAME!. WOW!

Sunday game vs Blue Jays! Might be a scary game!!!

Jack_John_Mark

¿Cómo está usted?
Hoopla Cash
$ 100.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
WARNING

DO NOT LET NEBRASKETBALL RIP YOUR FUCKING HEART OUT!!!!

You can say it all you want.............but it doesn't work that way. You don't choose the teams you want to be a fan of.............they choose you. They find a way inta yer heart.

I've been a fan of the Huskers since I was 3 years old. They will continue to rip my heart out (basketball and football) each and every time they lose. And there's nothing I can do about it except continue to wartch 'em. :smokin:

spdybeaver

Shat on a turtle...
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
I've moved the thread back en sech..........after cooling down for a while.

I realized that Oregon only plays 1 more team the rest of the entire season that is ranked...........so there is like a 90% chance Oregon goes to the NCAA tourney. Thus, that loss doesn't hurt as much.

I also realized that Wake Forest only plays 2 more ranked teams the rest of the season............so they have a chance to put together a decent record and make that loss not hurt as much.

To top it all off, Nebraska has plenty of opportunities to redeems themselves :rolleyes:

It's gonna be pretty much impossible, but it starts this Sunday @ #22 Creighton. If we can beat them, maybe we can get back on track. There are serveral BIG teams who are ranked that we will face this season to have a chance to build our resume.

That is all....

Dude, I watched the game & I am sorry...Wake Forest was terrible. =not good=we didn't play well @ all. They had one kid that hit 5 3's and a big guy that nailed 3 of them. Outside of that, the rest of the team was fucking terrible.

We weren't beaten by a better team, we were beaten because we didn't do what we should have. We didn't get the fucking ball inside and/or attack the basket. We shot shitty shots & Bo played terrible.

Wake will be lucky to win 13 games this year. This was their first road win in something like 58 tries? :frusty: Im sorry guys, but in our league, we're in the bottom 2-3 talent-wise. We'll be better in a year or two as the talent comes in with our new facilities en sech...

We can beat the South Dakota State Poly Tech Institute A & M's any day. Those fucking Juggernauts like Wake Forest & Oregon, that's a different story...:doh:

spdybeaver

Shat on a turtle...
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
haha...doubtful. I couldnt justify firing any coach who has winning records @ Nebraska for basketball. Based upon what he had to deal with. Now in 3-4 years, he'd better be getting to the NCAA's with all this new shit or he'll pry be out of a job.

He's on a grace period, unless he Bernie Fine's someone......

Too soon?? :lol:

spdybeaver

Shat on a turtle...
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
If he's that sensitive to his team than I think he deserves to be pissed. I never said a word about their program, just that gross SOB. He in no way IS Syracuse basketball. Syracuse is NOT the same as Penn St. in those situations.