• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

tOffical all things Sterling thread

Do you agree with Jabbar

• Yes I agree

Votes: 18 85.7%
  • No I dont agree

Votes: 3 14.3%

• Total voters

WhiteMamba

John: 8:36
Hoopla Cash
$ 61.19
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
What?........Someone can`t have their own views now?

Just cause someone does not like his thinking(as don`t either),he can fucking like and dislike whoever he pleases....................

its called freedom of speech"......ve heard of it?

this has zero to do with freedom of speech.

This is the NBA. An Association of owners led by a commish that can due as they please.

JuiceTheGator

Purveyor of Justice
Hoopla Cash
$ 903.45
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
My grandparents on my mother's side shot of few of them(guys with white sheets and hoods) and buried them in the back on their farm back in 1934 when my mother was growing up. :laugh3:

You should go dig them up - the robes are probably highly collectable. You could get on Pr0n Stars.

wood20ks

Staff member
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,743.70
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Really? I didn't know that...I always liked the name "Clippers". Of course, I'm only a Clippers fan because I moved to Long Beach and hate the Lakers violently...but I'll stick with 'em regardless.

Did he really say that? I never heard a word about it :shocked:

You racists s.o.b.!

HammerDown

Supporting Member Level 3
Hoopla Cash
$ 198.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
What?........Someone can`t have their own views now?

Just cause someone does not like his thinking(as don`t either),he can fucking like and dislike whoever he pleases....................

its called freedom of speech"......ve heard of it?

He still has freedom of speech. He's allowed to say virtually anything he wants to in any legal forum. He has virtually limitless freedom of speech.

In this case, his personal conversations were recorded without his knowledge and made public. In that private conversation he expressed crude and racist comments about black people. Negative commenst about black people, homosexuals or terrorists are not allowed in the year 2014. Only comments about white people are allowed. He will suffer greatly for this.

Can someone update me on the Larry Johnson investigation? Has the NBA made a decision yet?

JuiceTheGator

Purveyor of Justice
Hoopla Cash
$ 903.45
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Well shit...Imma' go home if SoCalWizFan isn't going to come back and call me more names. Danged PC Nazis.

:noidea: :laugh3:

HammerDown

Hoopla Cash
$ 198.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
My grandparents on my mother's side shot of few of them(guys with white sheets and hoods) and buried them in the back on their farm back in 1934 when my mother was growing up. :laugh3:

First of all, no they didn't or they'd have had the vengeance of a nationwide terror group on them, not to mention the local sheriff. But if they had, that would be okay, right?

HammerDown

Hoopla Cash
$ 198.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Well shit...Imma' go home if SoCalWizFan isn't going to come back and call me more names. Danged PC Nazis.

:noidea: :laugh3:

Yeah, I'm walking away. These guys are really "empowered" right now. Best to say nothing.

WhiteMamba

John: 8:36
Hoopla Cash
$ 61.19
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Is your freedom of speech violated if you make racist comments that adversely effects your peers say in car sales?

You say something that offends all of you and your peer's customers. Customers stop buying product.

Would you want to out the guy who made the comment? Even though it was made in privacy but is now public info to your customer base.

RobToxin

Roid Raging
Hoopla Cash
$ 666.08
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
He still has freedom of speech. He's allowed to say virtually anything he wants to in any legal forum. He has virtually limitless freedom of speech.

In this case, his personal conversations were recorded without his knowledge and made public. In that private conversation he expressed crude and racist comments about black people. Negative commenst about black people, homosexuals or terrorists are not allowed in the year 2014. Only comments about white people are allowed. He will suffer greatly for this.

Can someone update me on the Larry Johnson investigation? Has the NBA made a decision yet?

No but you can check the Larry Johnson thread and see all the excuses made for him by PC apologists.

True Lakers Fan

Los Angeles Lakers Fan
Hoopla Cash
$ 2,454.21
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
You should go dig them up - the robes are probably highly collectable. You could get on Pr0n Stars.

You appearantly don't realize what it was like back then - five feet into the woods, bury the body and no one ever finds it - they were on the edge of the Ozarks man:laugh3:

JDM

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
He's going to take this to court, and the league's going to back down hardcore.

This is for appearances and the league knows they don't have the actual ability to enforce this.

HammerDown

Hoopla Cash
$ 198.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Is your freedom of speech violated if you make racist comments that adversely effects your peers say in car sales?

You say something that offends all of you and your peer's customers. Customers stop buying product.

Would you want to out the guy who made the comment? Even though it was made in privacy but is now public info to your customer base.

The whole "freedom of speech" thing has no business in this discussion. People mistakenly think that this right somehow should shield them from harm for saying something stupid. There are consequences for what you say and you can't ever take something back.

HammerDown

Hoopla Cash
$ 198.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
You appearantly don't realize what it was like back then - five feet into the woods, bury the body and no one ever finds it - they were on the edge of the Ozarks man:laugh3:

And you think that murdering them was funny.

Jims_Doors

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Where in the hell has espn been hiding all these black reporters?

Jason Whitlock:

Removing Donald Sterling from the NBA solves nothing. It sets a precedent that will likely boomerang and harm the black players and coaches who are shocked and outraged that an 80-year-old man with a documented history of bigoted actions also has bigoted private thoughts.

Let's be careful here. From the owner's box to the locker room, professional sports are overrun with wealthy men in complicated, volatile sexual relationships. If TMZ plans to make "pillow talk" public and the standard is set that "pillow talk" is actionable, it won't be long before a parade of athletes joins Sterling on Ignorance Island.

A right to privacy is at the very foundation of American freedoms. It's a core value. It's a mistake to undermine a core value because we don't like the way a billionaire exercises it. What happens when a disgruntled lover gives TMZ a tape of a millionaire athlete expressing a homophobic or anti-Semitic or anti-white perspective?

Whitlock: Removing Donald Sterling as L.A. Clippers owner won't fix our culture - ESPN

HammerDown

Hoopla Cash
$ 198.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
No but you can check the Larry Johnson thread and see all the excuses made for him by PC apologists.

Ahh, right. Can't wait. :L

"He was just kidding."

HammerDown

Hoopla Cash
$ 198.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Jason Whitlock:

Removing Donald Sterling from the NBA solves nothing. It sets a precedent that will likely boomerang and harm the black players and coaches who are shocked and outraged that an 80-year-old man with a documented history of bigoted actions also has bigoted private thoughts.

Let's be careful here. From the owner's box to the locker room, professional sports are overrun with wealthy men in complicated, volatile sexual relationships. If TMZ plans to make "pillow talk" public and the standard is set that "pillow talk" is actionable, it won't be long before a parade of athletes joins Sterling on Ignorance Island.

A right to privacy is at the very foundation of American freedoms. It's a core value. It's a mistake to undermine a core value because we don't like the way a billionaire exercises it. What happens when a disgruntled lover gives TMZ a tape of a millionaire athlete expressing a homophobic or anti-Semitic or anti-white perspective?

Whitlock: Removing Donald Sterling as L.A. Clippers owner won't fix our culture - ESPN

Cuban is saying the same thing. This conversation Sterling had is NO ONE'S BUSINESS. If it were a black leader being illegally taped by a white woman, the public outrage would be swift and merciless.