• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

tOffical all things Sterling thread

Do you agree with Jabbar

• Yes I agree

Votes: 18 85.7%
  • No I dont agree

Votes: 3 14.3%

• Total voters

WhiteMamba

John: 8:36
Hoopla Cash
$ 61.19
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I think he said 6pm .. but im going to be late my hood and sheet wont be ready untill 5:55 .. they are having a hard time getting the spaghetti sauce stain out from the last meeting

:L
this will go over just great on the NBA board...

He is kidding folks.

Tai Chi≈Surfing

Phenom~Vet~HOFer
San Francisco -- The edge of the western world.
Hoopla Cash
$ 147,780.44
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Yoga is just happy there is a political type discussion that he can actually partake in. Maybe we should move this to the political forum. :)

why.?..you'd just get ruined there too as usual....only I wouldn't be able to do the ruining.

btw, "genius"..this is a social discussion...unfortunately some of you are hell bent on twisting it into a political spin.

MISKO

STILLERS
Hoopla Cash
$ 100.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
0.jpg

Jay-Z at a game, sporting a "5 percenters" medallion. An openly racist group against the "white devils".

Will he be banned?

no he wont because he is a black bigot and his people were slaves .. you just cant be a white bigot in todays pc society

WhiteMamba

John: 8:36
Hoopla Cash
$ 61.19
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
no he wont because he is a black bigot and his people were slaves .. you just cant be a white bigot in todays pc society

ohhhhh. The plight of the white man. I am so forsaken, oh looooord help me.

You guys are funny.

Red_Chaos

Hoopla Cash
$ 6,600.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
very scary, feels like i should become a mute.

MarkOU

License to Thrill
Hoopla Cash
$ 287.82
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Fake outage; Mark Cuban

Where were all these people in 2009 when Baylor filled his lawsuit against Sterling?

Mark Cuban said it best last night.

"But regardless of your background, regardless of the history they have, if we're taking something somebody said in their home and we're trying to turn it into something that leads to you being forced to divest property in any way, shape or form, that's not the United States of America. I don't want to be part of that."

Lots of bullshit today. All these people thinking justice was done. There was no justice. All these clowns where complacent when Sterling was getting NAACP awards and when he was cutting checks.

Now he needs to be banned for life? :lol:

Hilarious and everyone is being played. This is fake outrage, the punishment is outrageous and I hope sterling sues the shit out of the NBA and next year he cutts funding across the board. The players who were complacent in taking his money knowing damn well he was a pos can foot their own bill for travel and lodging during the season.

starbigd

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Jay z, LOL

You guys crack me up. Apparently ALL of you missed the entire 90s of rap, and Public Enemy.

RoboticDreams

JM8CH10
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
why.?..you'd just get ruined there too as usual....only I wouldn't be able to do the ruining.

btw, "genius"..this is a social discussion...unfortunately some of you are hell bent on twisting it into a political spin.

I think there has been some good social debate. Nobody is supporting what Sterling said or did. Only dullards are dimwitted enough to think that.