• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

tOffical all things Sterling thread

Do you agree with Jabbar

• Yes I agree

Votes: 18 85.7%
  • No I dont agree

Votes: 3 14.3%

• Total voters

RoboticDreams

JM8CH10
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
It's not just a black eye. It's a loss of current and future revenue for the league. Pleasing the sponsors was a higher priority than trying to reform an individual that is 81 years old. Counseling for a guy that old? Gimme a break.

So basically you think you have it all figured out. Cool beans. Glad we have at least one oracle amongst us.

True Lakers Fan

Los Angeles Lakers Fan
Hoopla Cash
$ 2,454.21
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
THEY ARE INTERVIEWING A FRIEND OF STIVIANO'S ON KCAL NOW

True Lakers Fan

Los Angeles Lakers Fan
Hoopla Cash
$ 2,454.21
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Now they are saying there are over 100 hours more of recordings - you Sterling defendents needs to quit.

cane_man

I AM the liquor
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
According to the law, YES. It means you did not have any expectations of privacy.

Wrong. I posted a link somewhere with law recarding recording conversations. In person is the same as on the phone. The only difference with your scenario is all 3 would have to agree.

LALakersboy24.7

I am the Lizard King
Hoopla Cash
$ 206.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
We can all agree on one thing; he was dumb as fuck for ever getting involved with that gold digging parasite. She totally ruined whatever life he has left and seemingly got away without a hitch. Unless the whole third part thing is not true then she will face litigation beyond the other lawsuit being brought against her by Sterlings wife.

Just goes to show you, how a women can turn on you at any moment's notice & cut your dick off.

JuiceTheGator

Purveyor of Justice
Hoopla Cash
$ 903.45
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Since when do the jews running the NBA care what their serfs have to say? That said, he still has the right to be a jerk-off. Political correctness is just a gross as the old, creepy billionaire jew.

politically-correct-facism.jpg

SoCalWizFan

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
This guy is old school and what he said is bad. Now, lets apply the same rules to all. Charles Barkley said the NBA is a "Black League." Does that mean he no longer wants white players? Or that a movement is afoot to ban whites players. He also a lot of Black players made Sterling rich. I suspect very few of the black players went to work for the Clippers with the thought of making Sterling richer.
I tend to think they did so for the multimillion $ contracts they signed.

And finally, after he goes and he should be given the NBA rules, make sure everyone associated with the NBA (that means EVERYONE) who uses the N word on the court or in practice or in a night club or restaurant or at home is banned for life from the NBA.

You just don't get it. It is not simply about using a particular word. Sterling's comments and related actions are much, much worse. He is basically downgrading an entire group of people and stating that he and others should never advertise the fact that they associate with certain groups. He is also basically stating that he and his people are better than everyone else. This goes well beyond a racial slur.

If this were in a vacuum it would be one thing. However - his previous actions pretty much verify this stance and his character (or lack thereof). I also find it interesting the he apparently made no attempt whatsoever to deny any of this - basically admitting that the statements made about him are true.

I really don't know why certain folks on this forum are wasting their time defending this POS.

SoCalWizFan

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Since when do the jews running the NBA care what their serfs have to say? That said, he still has the right to be a jerk-off. Political correctness is just a gross as the old, creepy billionaire jew.

What time is the klan meeting tonight boss?

SoCalWizFan

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
To trivialize and minimize it as just merely PC is both stupid and disingenuous.

Forget that clown. He is either 12 years old or a much older bigot with the mind of a 12 year old.

RoboticDreams

JM8CH10
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Yoga is just happy there is a political type discussion that he can actually partake in. Maybe we should move this to the political forum. :)

starbigd

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Internet memes abound today......

Sterling isn't even allowed to use the Clippers on NBA2K, LOL

Somebody posted on my timeline that dudes in DC are applauding the Sterling decision while wearing Redskins jerseys.....

Situational hypocrisy is always hilarious

beardown07

Upstanding Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 4,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
0.jpg

Jay-Z at a game, sporting a "5 percenters" medallion. An openly racist group against the "white devils".

Will he be banned?