• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Today's hero: Game 6

Vadered

Future Flyer Cup-Winner
Hoopla Cash
$ 5,135.77
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
My pick, not so much somebody I expect to be the hero as much as it is somebody who needs to be the hero: the goalie. Don't know who it's gonna be, but they need to have a solid game, not give up any cheapos, and make a great save or two, especially early. If our goalie doesn't have a good game, we lose, plain and simple.

Offense wise, the person who needs to be there is Richards. JVR, Giroux, and Z have played pretty well, and that's great, but he's our captain and he needs to be our captain today. I hope to see some big hits, a point or two, and lots of solid defensive play.

Let's go Flyers! Win or walk today!

cjs182848

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Right on. Richie needs to set the tone. Show why you're the captain.

banditshcky11

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
JVR, he's been a beast so far and is creating about 1/3 of their quality scoring chances.

Vadered

Future Flyer Cup-Winner
Hoopla Cash
$ 5,135.77
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Right on. Richie needs to set the tone. Show why you're the captain.

Yes.

JVR, he's been a beast so far and is creating about 1/3 of their quality scoring chances.

Yes.

I'm going with number 48, Danny B.

Hell Yes.

HELL FUCKING YES.

My pick, not so much somebody I expect to be the hero as much as it is somebody who needs to be the hero: the goalie. Don't know who it's gonna be, but they need to have a solid game, not give up any cheapos, and make a great save or two, especially early. If our goalie doesn't have a good game, we lose, plain and simple.

NO. You are bad and you should feel bad.

flyermaniaa90

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
hmm...thats his total for the series...145 in the league...lol...pretty close to that anyway...vad...that doesnt fly with me...

awaz

Hoopla Cash
$ 191.67
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Two primary assists for Richie, the game tier and the game winner.

to be fair, he got an assist on leino's goal because the puck hit him in the ass and bounced to leino :)

Huh :confused2: Must have been on accident because all I see him and Versuck do all day was glide.

;)

hey!

....they were in the box together at one point too :L