• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

To Trade or Not To Trade

Taddy Mason

Hoopla Cash
$ 24,579.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Is him doing more than weed supposed to help make your point, or mine? No I didn't watch the video, nor will I
he seemed to be close with Goodall in the video. I'm listening to Gaga;s Sound of Music performance, I'll be happy tower it shakes out with Gordon. I watched the doc, physically he's ready to go, he hasn't sent the claim to Rodger, so personally, he's not yet ready. That's the way I take it.

leftypower

THE NFL HAS GONE TO HELL
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
just weed? you didnt watch the video. the fact that he hasn't asked for reinstatement yet tells me he's growing as a person.

Well, he has not played organized football in two yrs. The fact that you have a man-crush on him doesn't really change the situation. There is no doubt he was a major talent but to expect that he just suddenly steps right back into that role is, IMO, wasted hope and spot on your roster. ....

TREFF

Fantasy Football Guru--??
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Well, he has not played organized football in two yrs. The fact that you have a man-crush on him doesn't really change the situation. There is no doubt he was a major talent but to expect that he just suddenly steps right back into that role is, IMO, wasted hope and spot on your roster. ....
the 5 games he had in 2014 didn't excactly inspire much hope that he'll be all that great either. Hard to believe 3 calender years out of the game somehow changes that for the better