• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Tim Anderson's American League Batting Title Chase

Jiddy

I wear my Meatball Badge with honor.
Hoopla Cash
$ 800.06
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I hope and believe you're right on this Jiddy. But what kinda gnaws at me a bit is if it's assumed that Jose will be Sox for life (or at least signs an extension), why didn't they take care of this during the season when he was more than willing to sign then? There would have been ZERO competition for his services with a mid-season extension. Now he can test the market and who knows if there's some team out there that's willing to outbid for his services. I'm honestly not sure what the Sox gained by waiting until the offseason to negotiate a new contract.

We were focused on winning on the field obv. (laugh track)

richig07

Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Okay, final weekend of the season.

Anderson: .338

LaMahieu: .328

It would really take a bad weekend by Tim and a great weekend my LaMahieu for him to drop this.

richig07

Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
He has enough!!! The White Sox are poised for a move in the AL Central next year!!!

We'll see. There's a core forming. How quickly Robert and Madrigal start in the big leagues next year will decide if we can make a jump. That and how we fair in free agency. We have to land some targets. Need a starting pitcher (or two)... need a DH and or a RF'er.